PDA

View Full Version : Some help with Attraction please

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:14 PM
The only bad comment about Attraction I\'ve seen is in the other forum with Gianfry and the armpit try. Anybody find any other spots that don\'t do so well or actually some good spots to use it and in what ammount is best for the specified area. What is the general consenus on which phero(s) combo or alone is getting good results? I know everybody is different that is why I didn\'t ask for a specific favorite just the most popular ones!

-----
\"Yesterday is dead and gone. Tomorrow may not ever come. There is only RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW\"...Van Halen 1991

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:14 PM
Try spraying some in your hair or around your chin that sort of thing works for me very well he he he its just knocks that resistance out of em you know the usuall

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:15 PM
Hi Drac,
I don\'t think the Armpit Trick is necessarily bad for Attraction. I have excanged a few e-mails with Gianfry, and it is only his wife who has a bad reaction to it. I think she is going to react that way to any product containing androstenone.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:15 PM
Yes the armpit trick is very useful to use, as well as the chin spray and or the hair trick just find something that works for you

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:16 PM
Hey Bruce. Do you know what\'s in this stuff (Attraction) that makes it smell so good?

I find myself doing a Kevin Kline character (A Fish Called Wanda) imitation of deeply smelling my armpits every so often. Of course I try to do this when nobody is around so as to not look like I\'m one french fry away from a happy meal.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi Drac:

I prefer to put two sprays on my shirt in the sternum area, the smell lasts a long time probable until you wash your shirt, I also put a spray on my forehead and rub it in with my wrist all over my face this is where I find it works best.
I am going out tonight so i\'ll try the armpit trick and see what happens.

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
I\'ve tried the armpit trick on two occasions and I can\'t say anything spectacular about that application.
Than again I did it only twice...

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:17 PM
In the hair is a very good place to do it i have had a lot of success with this technique as well as the usuall cotton shirts and i wonder how long it lasts in the hair and the effect on the hair I WONDER does it make it grow quicker or slower a lot of shampoo companies seem to put stuff like gingko and ginseng into shampoos what about pheromones \"?????\"