PDA

View Full Version : PCC used by men

Tiger4
09-29-2004, 11:11 PM
I haven't heard too

much of anything about the effectiveness of PCC used by men other than theory, so I've decided to put it to the

test. A few days ago I got the PCC in the mail and have been using it since. I've had a woman blush at me and

what I think was a DIHL from a young teenaged girl (14 or 15) :blink: . One woman's face went flush when I was

talking to her , but I don't know if that was me. I've also had two instances where other men acted rather

foolish around me for no particular reason. I get respect from other men, but that could just be the way I am

anyway. Another thing is that people tend to be more talkative around me.

When I'm wearing it, I feel

confident and more assertive but not as agitated as I get when I'm wearing none only. I'll continue to experiment

with it to find out if some of the things that happened to me are mere coincidence.

From my initial results, it

doesn't look like it would be a good thing to use in conjunction with none, at least not with a lot of none.

It seems like it's hard to use too much of it because the odor isn't that strong and it goes away after a short

time. I cover my finger tip with it and then smear it on my neck (4 smears).

CptKipling
09-30-2004, 03:45 PM
I haven't heard too

much of anything about the effectiveness of PCC used by men other than theory, so I've decided to put it to the

test. A few days ago I got the PCC in the mail and have been using it since. I've had a woman blush at me and what

I think was a DIHL from a young teenaged girl (14 or 15)

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/blink.gif . One woman's face went flush when I was

talking to her , but I don't know if that was me. I've also had two instances where other men acted rather foolish

around me for no particular reason. I get respect from other men, but that could just be the way I am anyway.

Another thing is that people tend to be more talkative around me.
There is are quite a few reports on it

from a while ago (mostly in the form of EW usage), but there were just never any real conclusions made.

I

remember writing about "EW craziness" (regarding blokes) in copulin discussions.

Do a search, try looking at the

old EW threads and in the women's forum.

Good post.