PDA

View Full Version : 22 year old need suggestion to get University Girls

tonicma
09-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Hi, Everyone:wave:
I am new here, and is using Pheros for the first time. I am an asian university

student in Canada and wants to know some ideas about what products I should use. I have read a lot of you posts and

have noticed that some of these works for my age group to get girls around the age of 18 to early 20's.

SOE (alone)
Chikara (alone)
SOE & NPA
SOE & Attraction
SOE & Chikara
Perception & Chikara

I like to know

what I should buy and what are some of the experiences some of you got with some of these combinations.
To make

this more simple for me to organize I have a few questions from below if any of you can help me answer.

1) Which

one is a definate item I should get?
2) what were some experiences you got with each of these combinations?
3)

Where should I apply these on my body. I am 6 feet tall but skinny
4) What is the difference between the SOE spray

and SOE Gel
5) How much should I spray when I go to clubs.

And also, you mention many different ratio of

combination. I was wondering how do you measure these items. What do you use and where can I buy these items to

combine different phero.
Thank you for your patience and help.
A fellow newbie in phero using.

TRock
09-29-2004, 07:20 PM
chikara and soe, i have them both

both worth it. i would choose te over npa b/c i dobut you need that much none from npa. 1 or 2 dabs for me and i'm

good.

Indigo
09-29-2004, 11:37 PM
chikara and soe, i

have them both both worth it. i would choose te over npa b/c i dobut you need that much none from npa. 1 or 2 dabs

for me and i'm good.
The none in NPA/TE is not so important, it's the secret ingredient beeing very

potent!

Gegogi
09-30-2004, 12:19 AM
Maybe a makeover--new hairdoo,

nice threads--and coaching on speech and your body image should come first. All the 'mones in the world ain't

gonna make up for poor conversation skills or body image. Also, join a club or class (dancing, tennis, etc.) where

you can socialize with others with similar interests. It makes breaking the ice easier. Once you've got the basics,

the 'mones will give you an edge.

I recall I began laying major pipe without 'mones once I got on a little

polish and wiggled in the right crowd (tennis class!).

TRock
09-30-2004, 07:37 AM
The none in NPA/TE

is not so important, it's the secret ingredient beeing very potent!
good point i never realized that. now

seeing as how npa/te are the same products. do u get more secret ingredients from: using more dabs of less

concentrated te or less dabs of more concentrated dabs of npa.

Indigo
09-30-2004, 09:28 AM
good point i never

realized that. now seeing as how npa/te are the same products. do u get more secret ingredients from: using more

dabs of less concentrated te or less dabs of more concentrated dabs of npa.
I don't quite understand your

point!
TE is the dilluted version of NPA ( 1:4 ). So for 1 dab of NPA you have to apply around 5 of the smae sized

dabs of TE.
I personally dilluted my NPA to TE concentration to dosage lower than 1 dab NPA ( ways too much for me

) be able to spread it wider on the body!
I hope that helps!

TRock
09-30-2004, 01:04 PM
what i'm asking is since 4 te is

the same as 1 npa. does that also go for secret ingredients? like the ingredients in 4 dabs of te, is that the same

or more than npa.

Indigo
10-01-2004, 01:24 AM
what i'm asking is

since 4 te is the same as 1 npa. does that also go for secret ingredients? like the ingredients in 4 dabs of te, is

that the same or more than npa.Hääääähhhh ?????? Sorry for my ignorance but if TE is the dilluted ( not

changed or anything ) version of NPA, how could that not be for the content of the secret ingredient. The ratio

between none and the secret ingredient stays the same, no matter how much solvant I use!