PDA

View Full Version : The Right Pheromone 4 Everyone!

phinmone
09-29-2004, 03:10 PM
Hello!

I have been using Chikara for awhile now that I ordered. The scent is ok. Unlike some people, I have

not gotten any real hits. Maybe some very sublte reactions (in positive meaning).But no really good

results!

So I was thinking since everybody has a certain pheromone signature, it just takes time to find it?

I own PPA, NPA, CHIKARA (+ some gel packs). I was thinking, if I mix the right pheromones I get some (real) results

with them on the contraty to the past? I believe everybody can find the right additional (combination of)

pheromone(s). So I was thinking getting some WAGG and SOE and other products to add to my arsenal. I'm 22 and

gotten some positive reactions from SOE.. So I'm waiting forward to my order..

On the other hand where goes

the line? I've read from this guy who had around 10 differend products, but had not gotten any results with any of

them =( so what's up with these people? Can they ever have any good results from additional pheromones?

Why

is WAGG called WAGG -N today? is this one better than the "old" one? Or am I mistaken?

Thanx

InternationalPlayboy
09-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Why

is WAGG called WAGG -N today? is this one better than the "old" one? Or am I

mistaken?

Thanx

WAGG-N contains none in addition to the regular WAGG ingredients. Apparently

plain WAGG is out of stock right now if it doesn't show up on the website.

ManBeast
09-29-2004, 03:51 PM
OT: Is that an Aqua-Teen in

your avatar IP?

MB

belgareth
09-29-2004, 04:03 PM
So I was

thinking since everybody has a certain pheromone signature, it just takes time to find it?
That's why

some of advocate a systematic approach; trying one product in increasing amounts until you find what works before

going on to the next one. Once you have a good idea what really works for you and the amounts needed you can go on

to mixing. Trying hit and miss with a wide assortment of mone products is just frustrating and often counter

productive..

InternationalPlayboy
09-29-2004, 05:25 PM
OT:

Is that an Aqua-Teen in your avatar IP?

MB

Yep, the same picture that Frylock has hanging on

his bedroom wall. Wondered if anyone would recognize it. :D

TRock
09-29-2004, 06:21 PM
yes, like belgareth said a

systematic approach is the best way. and do 1 product at a time and keep a log of interactions and how much of the

product is used.