PDA

View Full Version : it never happens

TRock
09-29-2004, 09:09 AM
me and my buddy have an

argument. i say if a female initially interacts with you, there is always some attraction and if nothing happens

from it. it's b/c you screwed up and landed in LJBF land. he says if a girl interacts with you initially and they

have a real interest in becoming just friends. i'm not gonna post this up in the female forum b/c females tend to

lie about everything even if it's the truth. what is everybody's take on this.

StandingTall
09-29-2004, 09:14 AM
TROCK

I do believe the

if a female does an initial approach to start a conversation that there is an attraction, but that doesn't mean

that you are any kind of zone yet. At that point you can put yourself in the friend zone, don't talk to me again

zone, sex buddy zone or relationship zone.

camusflage
09-29-2004, 09:23 AM
My take is you have a lot to

learn about women. If you think they lie about everything, you have a lot of growing up to do, whether it's

maturing, getting over some traumatic event, or some combination of the two.

As far as the question posed, if

a woman approaches you, it's not always that she's wanting you to eat crackers in her bed. Some ladies are just

naturally friendly, and will approach anyone who looks interesting, regardless of what they deem the target's

relationship potential. Usually, it's a safe bet that there is some interest present on their part. Social

conditioning and innate psychology dictate that human females wait to be seduced. Those who break such behavior are

very confident, extremely interested, don't care about societal norms, or some combination thereof.

HK45Mark23
09-29-2004, 09:24 AM
:goodpost: "My take is you have a lot to learn about women. If you think they

lie about everything, you have a lot of growing up to do, whether it's maturing, getting over some traumatic event,

or some combination of the two."

This is

true!

Try a book called

"Body Language Secrets"

http://www.steelballs.com/ (http://www.steelballs.com/)
HK45Mark23 :thumbsup:

TRock
09-29-2004, 11:09 AM
My take is you

have a lot to learn about women. If you think they lie about everything, you have a lot of growing up to do, whether

it's maturing, getting over some traumatic event, or some combination of the two.

women play all types

of games with guys and test them all the time. from talking to guys that are either pua's or rafc, alot of them

take that attitude. and the best way to become a pua is to model their behavior.

bjf
09-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Nobody knows what the hell those

things stand for. This is a pheromone discussion, not a seduction board, so you are going to have to educate us.

thingscouldwork
09-29-2004, 11:22 AM
Don't let anybody tell

you otherwise:

You're dead on! If a women approaches by herself AND you don't screw up (pheromones or

not...) you're in!

That's only my personal experience, but it happened many times this

way...

Just don't blow it!

EDIT: @camusflage+mark:

Sorry, but in my opinion it's you two

that need to do the learning and growing up...

Most women do lie (certainly the more attractive ones) and

there is LOTS of stuff about women, you guys don't get.

I only mean to give constructive critisism, plz

don't flame...

TRock
09-29-2004, 11:22 AM
from talking to guys are who used

to not have success with women, who became guys that are starting to have success with women or became guys who have

success with women, they say take a machevellian approach to women. separate your emotions from the job that needs

to be done, which is doing the pick up. because if you listen to what the girl says or concentrate on her and you

fail the pick up, you will mess up your ego.

by the way every pua/pick artist, used to not be successful with

women. so anybody can become one with hard work.

Traggard
09-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Women do not lie about everything. However, they often lie about what they are attracted to. That is why lots

of guys treats women nice, expecting that flowers and dinners and courting behaviour will eventually make her want

you. If the truth were widely known women would lose much of their power. So of course they mislead.

phinmone
09-29-2004, 12:33 PM
traggard, you're right. men who

do not know what you just told, are just going to loose their money and chances! confidence and attitude is all a

man needs!

the worst thing you can do in order to make a woman attracted to you, is to buy flowers and / or

take her to dinner. they don't need this, they need attitude and edge!

Pancho1188
09-29-2004, 12:53 PM
*sigh*

I c---

*sigh*

The only 'games' are the ones you create inside your head.

There is one game that everyone plays...and it

has very basic rules.

First of all, everyone's different. Secondly, if you're going to generalize,

generalize for everyone. There are no differences in what members of each sex do, just how they do it.

Men and

women both lie. Men and women both test each other. It has nothing to do with gender. Think about it. Do men

walk up to women and say, "I don't really care about anything you have to say, I just really need to have sex

because I haven't had it in a while and I'd like to have it again." No. A lot of men think this, but they'd

never say that. I guess that'd make you liars, wouldn't it...at least according to the definition that men have

for women who keep their defenses up while being approached by many men over the course of a night. You pretend to

care even if you don't, and you put on a little show that convinces a girl you're worth sleeping with even if

it's not you at all inside. That is a big lie according to this little definition we're using if I've ever seen

one.

It goes the same for women. Is a woman going to---even if she's interested---tell a man hitting on her,

"You don't have to butter me up, I'm ready to go now." No. They can't say that, either. What would a

man say to a woman who said this? "SLUT!" As much as they want it, they wouldn't be able to respect the person,

and neither would anyone who knew about it. What a double standard. So what do you do? You lie. You put on a

little show that convinces everyone you're not a slut and you get to know the guy you're interested in to make

sure you're not making a mistake...but you couldn't ask that one, either, could you? "Hello, are you a decent

person?" Guess what answer you're going to get to that question...so, you find this out through other

means.

Men 'test' women all of the time...the biggest 'test' being the, "Are you willing to sleep with me?"

test. Women return the favor with their own 'test' called the, "Are you worth sleeping with?" test.

If a guy

could walk up to a girl and say, "Do you want to have sex with me?" and a girl could respond by saying, "Well,

you're attractive enough to sleep with, but I don't know if you're a decent enough guy. Could I find out more

about you before I make my final decision?" everyone would finally be honest, wouldn't they? It's not going to

happen.

Therefore, everyone man must put up an offense and every woman must put up a defense in the most

common approach situation. The ironic part is that the defense is actually there to help the offense score

if it's good enough...otherwise, its ability to reject an offense it doesn't like is inpeccable...the odd time

that an offense gets past a weak defense only shows that nobody's perfect...some offenses are amazing at confusing

a defense.

This role reverses when a girl asks a guy out...but no one thinks about this for some reason.

Men bitch and whine and complain that girls never ask them out, but when they get one girl that does ask them out

that they don't like...what do they do? They complain about getting asked out. Did you ever stop and think that

women think the same thing? "Why don't any hot guys ask me out?" "Why is fugly here asking me out and not that

gorgeous hunk over there?" "Why do I only date assholes?" The 'asshole' is the male equivalent of the

ugly girl. They're the only ones asking them out...what else are they going to do? Guys go for the attractive

ones because it is socially acceptable to do so...women are more likely to take from what is freely available.

The 'Pickup Artist' is just a person that understands this system and exploits it to sleep with women. The

average guy does not have enough confidence to accel in this system...and the rare guy who is decent and good with

women just mastered the system for the right reason - to meet someone and see what happens.

That, my friends, is

the game. Everyone has to play it to win.

That all said, we can all now refrain from calling women liars and

game-players. If we do that, we have to turn it on ourselves as well. There is one game, we all need to 'play our

best' (if that means make yourself look good or stall until you find out if a person is worth being with, so be

it...you call that a lie, then you don't get the art of seduction) to win, and each person has their own strategy

when playing. Some work, and some don't. Some are nice, and some are just plain nasty. What are you going to do?

If you want to pick someone up you like, you've gotta play...if you want to be picked up by someone you like,

you've gotta play.

I choose not to play this game because I think it's stupid, but I will also

never 'pick up' a girl in my lifetime...they will all come from someone I meet, hit it off with, and try to take

it further through a stranger->acquaintance->friend->lover transition. This requires patience, which I don't have

but must accept since I don't play the game. Such is life.

belgareth
09-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Good post Pancho,

Does it

seem we see the same discussion about every 6 months? Same type of guys with the same attitudes trying the same

approaches. We can hope that some of them will learn the difference eventually.

TRock
09-29-2004, 02:27 PM
pancho, i just assumed everybody

knows men lie. that's the majority of men's game. they lie about their wealth, possessions, and any other thing

they think will impress a woman. i used to do that too until i got the rule book and understood how the game is

meant to be played. what i should have said is, people don't assume women to be liars.

anybody can become a

pick up artist if they devote time to it like if they were practicing for a sport. confidence is a big thing but you

get confidence by getting shot down.

i have no problem with saying guys play games. it's all part of the

"game". matter of fact i'm aiming to win a championship down the line, lol.

Traggard
09-29-2004, 02:38 PM
TRock, I like your attitude. Many guys here seem to get many "hits" (approach invitations), but they do not

capitalize on them. What is the point of getting hits/approach invitations if you do not at least try your best to

convert them into lays?

TRock
09-29-2004, 02:44 PM
^ or atleast a phone number. what

i've been doing lately is, since i know how to use mones well now, i'll just approach any girl and just say stupid

stuff. it doesn't matter what you say but more how how the delivery of what you said was.

HK45Mark23
09-29-2004, 02:47 PM
^ or atleast a

phone number. what i've been doing lately is, since i know how to use mones well now, i'll just approach any girl

and just say stupid stuff. it doesn't matter what you say but more how how the delivery of what you said

was.
This is true, I went out and got a lot of hits my first time out, but I did not

capitalize on one of them.

HK45Mark23

TRock
09-29-2004, 02:49 PM
hey man don't worry, i used mones

for 3 months until i got it into my head to stop being passive. i hope i saved you 3 months.

InternationalPlayboy
09-29-2004, 03:08 PM
pancho,

i just assumed everybody knows men lie. that's the majority of men's game. they lie about their wealth,

possessions, and any other thing they think will impress a woman. i used to do that too until i got the rule

book and understood how the game is meant to be played. what i should have said is, people don't assume women

to be liars.

I missed that handout. Must have been absent that day. :)

Good post Pancho.