PDA

View Full Version : AE with no fragrance?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 12:38 PM
Hello,
I am about to buy and try AE, but I would not want to have the same experience I had one year ago, when, after buying a pherormone product, i discovered i didn\'t like the smell...Is it possible to get something as valid as AE (for what I understand it should be the best product) but with no scent? thanks in advance peach2 images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
10-29-2001, 01:12 PM
Only AFA is as totally scentless as you can get. Apparently I´m the only one who can smell the pheros in AE.
AFA or even PF but PF is not as strong as far as phero content is concerned.

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 03:03 PM
I agree with CJ - go with the AFA if you need a totally scentless product. I personally think AE is a more effective product, and the scent is easily covered with cologne, but to each his own! images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
10-29-2001, 03:22 PM
peach2,

AFA is what you want. And when Bruce gets the Stone reagent additives in, you can get Androsterone, add it to the AFA, and make it into a scentless version of AE! There\'s gonna be a whole LOTTA shakin\' goin\' on! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 03:54 PM
WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT THE STONE LAB ADDITIVES???? OSCAR,PLEASE ELABORATE.WHERE DID YOU READ ABOUT THIS,AND WHEN SHOULD THEY BE AVAILABLE????? images/icons/cool.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 04:26 PM
I ordered my AE on friday and it should have been shipped today...anyway, I\'m aware there is a smell to the AE, but I don\'t think it will be a problem. I don\'t plan on using much of it, 1 dab to start out w/, but I wear cologne too. I don\'t think the smell (and people generally say it is a fairly weak smell) will be a problem since I\'m going to spray cologne over it

CJ01
10-30-2001, 12:16 AM
MLS, Stone labs seemed to have heard our screams on this forum and came up with these Phero kits. They consist of 3 bottles each one for each of 3 pheros, so you can experiment and make your own phero product and if you´re not sure what phero ratio is right for you, this is how to find out!

Bruce has already ordered them for love-scent! images/icons/smile.gif

CJ

rjm
10-30-2001, 02:59 AM
Damn! Bruce is becoming Dionysis / Pan! I like it! images/icons/laugh.gif

As far as AE\'s scent, there really is very little, and it\'s PLEASANT. If there\'s an offensive smell, it\'s the -none; not the \"cover scent.\"

Back to the kits --
Okay, so you mix about 50-50 -none / -nol; so how much -rone do you add for the booster effect?

oscar
10-30-2001, 04:12 PM
Randy,

When the stuff comes in, I\'m planning to mix A-Rone into AFA in at least two recipes. The first will somewhat mimic AE. I haven\'t decided whether to ignore the extra helping of A-Nol, or split the difference with the A-None content in calculating how much A-Rone to add. Or, adding additional A-None plus A-Rone to duplicate the formula of AE exactly, minus the scent of course.

The next would be doubling the A-Rone content of AE\'s formula, using AFA as the base, figuring I can always go back and add more AFA to get it back to the scentless AE configuration.

And that\'s just what I\'m planning to do with AFA! Then perhaps I\'ll Nol-ify some TE or NPA. Maybe add some Rone to boot! How about adding APC to the scentless AE knock-off! A high-test PF with extra A-None would be nice too! There\'s INCREDIBLE potential here! The possibilities really WILL be ENDLESS!

There\'s a lot of calculations to do first. No dumping bottles of this into bottles of that. If I\'m lucky enough to come up with something REALLY GOOD, I want to be able to share the EXACT formula, and hope that others will be as diligent.

I\'m planning to work with milliliter quantities at most. Maybe just drops on the dicier sounding blends. Hell! I\'m gonna need about 50 vials! But it sure sounds like GREAT FUN! images/icons/laugh.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 11:54 PM
Hey bruce always does hes best to get us customers what we want at competitive prices while still making a profit, and hes done a damn good job which means more business for him which means everyone including me he he wins in the long run right. images/icons/laugh.gif These kits sound like a good idea. Bruce will become the bill gates of the pheromone industry.