PDA

View Full Version : SOE gel as a stand alone

timoth3530
09-27-2004, 06:40 PM
:kiss:

I am now a believer in SOE as a stand-alone product. I went out dancing on Saturday night for the first

time in months, since breaking up with my fiancé. I am in my late 40’s, but women tell me that I look in my 30’s. I

never used SOE gel by itself before. I have used it combined with other products and never used a whole gel pack at

one time. This night, I used an entire SOE gel pack spread over my forearms and neck and nothing else. Guys were

friendly toward me. Any woman, whom I asked to dance, did not turn me down. This was not normal. Usually, I get

several no’s. Even stranger, women asked me to dance. Women kept telling me how good I smelled and asked me for the

name of my cologne. A cute woman asked me to sit with her friends. She talked to me at least an hour and began

confessing secrets to me. She said that this was not like her and that she was normally quiet, especially with

someone she just met. She then had to leave with her friends. She asked me for my phone number, which I gave her,

and I got a kiss. I was impressed with the results from SOE gel by itself. I have to try this again.