PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of or tried a pheromone product called "Nexus"?

bmindful01
09-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey Gang,

I hope this a fair question

to ask of you all, since this a product not featured on www.Love-Scent.com (http://www.Love-Scent.com),

however I need some help, I purchased this product prior to finding all of you and placing my order with Bruce.

Basically as I've learned there are alot of bogus products out there and wanted to know if anyone has heard of or

used this porduct before. The product is called Nexus and it claims to have a "double strentgh" dosage of pheromones

in a "value" sized amount however the contents and ratio are not put in detail (nol,none,rone?) which causes me to

be a bit skeptical. The only reason I went ahead and purchased this was it does have a money back guarentee which is

somewhat reassuring however one thing I noticed and appreciate is how mostly all of the products from LS are

detailed and explained in contents and general usage/feedback. If anyone has heard, tried, and/or would like to give

feedback to me as I am a newbie, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!! ;)

Tiger4
09-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Yes, I've been using Nexus and

it works just fine. But you have to be careful with it as it seems to be a none only product.

As to the

chemical content, all one has to do it put some of it into a spectrometer which would give the chemical break

down.

Mtnjim
09-28-2004, 10:12 AM
As to the chemical

content, all one has to do it put some of it into a spectrometer which would give the chemical break

down.

Ya! I've got one of those in my kitchen right next to the coffee maker, doesn't

everyone?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

top_dawwgs
09-28-2004, 12:03 PM
Heard of it but never tried

it

Tiger4
09-28-2004, 10:37 PM
Ya! I've got one

of those in my kitchen right next to the coffee maker, doesn't everyone?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you can

afford to put one of those things in your house, I envy you!:rofl:

Mtnjim
09-29-2004, 10:14 AM
If you can afford to

put one of those things in your house, I envy you!:rofl:

And that gas chromatagraph I've got in the

john...
:rofl:

bmindful01
09-30-2004, 06:02 AM
Hey Gang,

Thanks for the

replys. Sounds like not many have used or heard of it, which is what I pretty much would've guessed. Tiger4 if you

could possibly elaborate on your experiences, dosage, and where you found it was mostly -rone, I'd greatly

appreciate it. I just received Chikara, SOE gel packs(unscented), AE, Perception, and the newbie pak w/TE(Thanks

Bruce for the speedy and safe delivery!!!), so it's safe to say I now got some "gear" to try out experiment with

but I wanted to know if I'd be wasting my time with Nexus at all since all the products I received from LS are

tried and true. If anyone else can provide some feed back, advice, and/or experiences it would be greatly

apprecciated. I have sixty days to return the stuff(nexus) if I don't want to keep it, so far I think I'll just

send it back. Thanks in advance guys, any info would help.

CptKipling
09-30-2004, 03:31 PM
It's a -none product, despite

what it says...somewhere.

Do a forum search

SmellsLikeSex
09-30-2004, 09:03 PM
Yes I bought Nexus off

their website in August. I tried it about 15 times sometimes 1 spray but most of the times I sprayed twice front

and back of my neck. I tried it in the mall and other places and didn't notice any hits. I wouldn't recommend it

to anybody and I'm gonna attempt to return it back to them.

ps : The very first mones I purchased was Athena

a couple years back and That was a waste of $100.

But in August I found this site and puchased SOE and Edge gel

packs. Don't notice any difference using SOE but I do notice blatant good hits using The Edge gel pack and I am

confident that if I act more confident around beautiful girls and project that 'I like me and she should like, why

don't you show me more of you so I can see If I'd be interested in you' .... that would enhance The Egde that

much more.

Tiger4
09-30-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey Gang,

Tiger4 if you could possibly elaborate on your experiences, dosage, and where you found it was mostly -rone, I'd

greatly appreciate it..
It really gets a woman's attention. I've had woman look at me in DIHL with it

on. Anytime I'm wearing it and talking to a woman at a normal distance, I almost always have noticed a reaction in

their eyes. They tend to diolate and they usually open their eyes wider. I've had some pretty usual things happen

to me when wearing it. My experiences are too numerous to list here.

Everything I've read in the testimonials

about other none only products (i.e. Rogue Male, Andro 4.2, Primal Instinct) has largely been true of Nexus with me.

It doesn't seem to do much to younger women, but it seems to drive women in their thirties wild.