PDA

View Full Version : Strange results with Chikara and TE this weekend

top_dawwgs
09-27-2004, 03:44 PM
This comination made me feel pretty good about myself. Went to a party... plenty of women.... and end

up getting in a fight with some dude. I felt really confident, and I think I hurt this guys self esteem a little

bit. Talk about a REAL HIT lol. But i did have some good hits with the women also. They were friendly. One really

hot blonde came upto me and said she likes me because I make her laugh(like that is the real reason). I do suppose

me hitting my head after i came out of the bathroom could have made her laugh too. But it was a good time and these

mones sure make you feel good. Maybe to much confidence? Could have been a coincidence i suppose.

TRock
09-27-2004, 04:47 PM
i never got into a confrontation

while wearing mones yet? i'm only 5'6'' and i actually find guys apologizing to me when they bump into me. but

then when i do go out to meet girls it's with atleast 2 other guys and usually it's 4 or 5 and i try to project

the alpha male body language.

CollegeStudent
09-27-2004, 05:12 PM
i'm only

5'6'' and i actually find guys apologizing to me when they bump into me.

The ones that dont are

@$$holes. Its not "superiorism" its just plain rude to not say "excuse me".

A neat way to get revenge on an

enemy is to put about 4 sprays of TE on their back when they arent looking and let nature take its course. :)

Though maybe a waste of product, the fight will be entertaining.

Friendly1
09-27-2004, 06:27 PM
I cannot imagine how to sneak 4

sprays of The Edge on someone's back without rendering them drunk or unconscious first. I think it would be better

to bump into them while wearing the 4 sprays in a very public place with LOTS of women in the mood to flirt.

DrSmellThis
09-27-2004, 06:36 PM
You OD'd. Sometimes it maybe

helps to wear more -rone with the -none in terms of avoiding fights.