PDA

View Full Version : Jell packs

watcher27944
09-27-2004, 07:09 AM
:think: I read this

forum every day and enjoy the stories.
But I still don`t know how much of a jell pack of TE add`s up to a dab, the

same with the SOE packs and the rolled on inch.
Maybe I am cheap but whenever I order a prod. I have AE, Chikara,

the edge packs, soe jell packs, I order on wed. so that I get the jell packs free, no extra postage.
My point of

this ramble is that I don`t need to buy the bottles of TE or SOE as long as I get them free, So if anyone could tell

me how much of a jell pack add`s up to a dab, or a inch it would be a help.
thank you

Indigo
09-27-2004, 07:25 AM
:think: I

read this forum every day and enjoy the stories.
But I still don`t know how much of a jell pack of TE add`s up

to a dab, the same with the SOE packs and the rolled on inch.
Maybe I am cheap but whenever I order a prod. I

have AE, Chikara, the edge packs, soe jell packs, I order on wed. so that I get the jell packs free, no extra

postage.
My point of this ramble is that I don`t need to buy the bottles of TE or SOE as long as I get them

free, So if anyone could tell me how much of a jell pack add`s up to a dab, or a inch it would be a help.

thank you

Hallo,

One dab of TE is around 0.03 ml thus about 0.003 mg of the mones. one gel

pack is 0.13mg so it is equivalant to around 40 dabs .
One SOE inch is about 0.036 ml which contains

0.018mg of mones. One gel pack is 0.13 mg of mones so its contst corresponds to about 7 inches.

Best

regards

Indigo

watcher27944
09-27-2004, 07:35 AM
Thank you Indigo, if there

is 40 dab`s in the te jell pack and I have been using as much as a third of a pack at a time,Just maybe I have been

od`ing LOL

Indigo
09-27-2004, 07:41 AM
Thank you

Indigo, if there is 40 dab`s in the te jell pack and I have been using as much as a third of a pack at a time,Just

maybe I have been od`ing LOL

1/3 of an TE ( 0.3ml of TE) pack is even a heavy OD IMO.
I got very

adverse reactions on 0.1ml! :trout:
Good when I could help you!

watcher27944
09-27-2004, 07:46 AM
It would seem that I am

lucky that I did not get the s!it beat out of me,,,But I do also use most of a SOE jell pack at the same time, and

one spray of chk. on my shirt.

DFL
09-27-2004, 06:28 PM
1/3 of an TE ( 0.3ml

of TE) pack is even a heavy OD IMO.
I got very adverse reactions on 0.1ml!
Funny story:

With my last

order of SOE I also recieved the free gel packs: SOE, SOE unscented, and TE. I had not used SOE yet and was eager to

try it so after I picked up my package from the post office I pulled out what I thought was a SOE pack and applied

over 1/2 the contents. The rest of the day was planned for shopping so I could see what SOE was all about. What a

suprise it was to me when everybody avoided me and were downright rude . Store clerks would greet me and then as I

got closer would turn their back on me and walk away. No one wanted to talk to me even when I tried my hardest to

make good conversation. I couldn't understand it because I thought SOE was great for social hits. Later on I found

out that in all the excitement of wanting to try SOE, I had applied the TE gel pack by mistake. I must say, it was

not a fun day.:frustrate

DFL

eric_pelletier_tw
09-27-2004, 08:50 PM
i would not go as far

as 1/2 {and are you shure it wasnt TE ?} that is way too much for a start...looks like you ODed buddy :) try at 1/4

- 1/8 first (unless you whant to ODtest :P )

i also think unscented SoE stinks a bit try covering it up (i smell

"carottes" when i take a wiff of my btle :P )

SoE scented or Unscented ?

watcher27944
09-28-2004, 07:58 AM
Hi Eric I like the soe

scented and I have had some good results with the SOE and TE combo. From what I read here I was thinking it was safe

to use a good heavy dose of the SOE without OD`ing.
And I use the SOE sented to cover the edge, I smoke so my

sense of smell is not very good, but then the lady that I wanted to get smokes also so that is why I used so much.

Her reactions have been good some night`s, and not so good on other night`s, I will be seeing her tonight in a

bar so I think I will try one half a pack of SOE and one dab of TE and see how that works.
Later.