PDA

View Full Version : Another perception thread! Q's about TE and Clubs

bradleylyman
09-27-2004, 01:00 AM
I just bought perception the other day and after using is a couple times with two sprays each,

I havent noticed anything. One of my questions is should I but TE and use it with perception (something I would

rather not do right now due to money issues) or is perception enough to get the so called hits I have read about on

these forums? Like I said, I would rather not go and spend extra money on stuff that Im skeptical about until

something proves me wrong. This friday I will be going to a club. Should I up the dosage?

Indigo
09-27-2004, 01:14 AM
I just bought

perception the other day and after using is a couple times with two sprays each, I havent noticed anything. One of

my questions is should I but TE and use it with perception (something I would rather not do right now due to money

issues) or is perception enough to get the so called hits I have read about on these forums? Like I said, I would

rather not go and spend extra money on stuff that Im skeptical about until something proves me wrong. This friday I

will be going to a club. Should I up the dosage?
Hello,

for some people her in the forum 2 sprays of

Perception are an OD ( Overdose ) in normal situations. Perhaps ( not for sure ) it was just too much all the time

when you used it.
In every days situations you should try one spray to your throat. For clubbing the most given

advice is to increase the dosage, so stick to 2 sprays for friday.
BSW club situations are most difficult for

looking for hits because of the many people and smoke around you!

Best regards

Indigo

real_wiseman
09-27-2004, 05:26 AM
What about dabs

Indigo?

With TE I have used 3-4 dabs, but I assume that Perception is more concentrated?

Would 2-3

dabs be OD?

// w

Indigo
09-27-2004, 06:07 AM
What about

dabs Indigo?

With TE I have used 3-4 dabs, but I assume that Perception is more concentrated?

Would

2-3 dabs be OD?

// w

Well, as I don't know the exact opening of the original TE bottle it is

hard to say. It is siad to be bigger than that of the standard bottles like NPA, PPA or AE. I guess one dab should

be 0.03-0.05 ml. Taking that 2-3 dabs would be about 1-1.5 full sprays (0.1-0.15 ml ). For me 0.1 ml was clearly a

OD. So I stick to 1-2 drops ( 0.025 ml each with my pipette bottles )!
But I read post where people didn't get

adverse reactions with even 2 Sprays TE or 2 dabs of NPA.
Better start with low dosages of 1-2 dabs. If ou don't

perceive any difference in peoples reactions you can increase the amount!

blkgost
09-27-2004, 12:15 PM
I use 2 dabs and have gotten

results, not everyday mind you but maybe 2-3 times a week which is okay with me. I like quality not quanity ;-)

CptKipling
09-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Well, as I don't

know the exact opening of the original TE bottle it is hard to say. It is siad to be bigger than that of the

standard bottles like NPA, PPA or AE. I guess one dab should be 0.03-0.05 ml. Taking that 2-3 dabs would be

about 1-1.5 full sprays (0.1-0.15 ml ). For me 0.1 ml was clearly a OD. So I stick to 1-2 drops ( 0.025 ml each with

my pipette bottles )!
But I read post where people didn't get adverse reactions with even 2 Sprays TE or 2 dabs

of NPA.
Better start with low dosages of 1-2 dabs. If ou don't perceive any difference in peoples reactions you

can increase the amount!
Who has said that? It is the same size as the 5 ml NPA bottle, and you will

certainly not get a 0.05 ml dab.

wiseman,

I think Perception is more concentrated, but that doesn't

matter. Perception is -nol heavy which makes it harder to OD on. Judging from a similar homebrew of mine (predating

perception, incidentally ;) ), which is more or less the same but includes A1, you be fine with about 4 dabs (that

aren't 0.05 ml). However, the best way is just to work it out for yourself.

Indigo
09-28-2004, 02:16 AM
Who has said

that? It is the same size as the 5 ml NPA bottle, and you will certainly not get a 0.05 ml dab.

I

read that in a post some time ago. With the original NPA bottle without inlet I get 0.02-0.03 ml per dab !
Sorry if

my assumption was not correct!

BassMan
09-28-2004, 09:49 AM
Who has said

that? It is the same size as the 5 ml NPA bottle, and you will certainly not get a 0.05 ml dab.

Alrighty, then...

There was no way I was going to believe 0.03-0.05 ml dabs coming out of an NPA bottle.

BUT...

Last night I made up a 1 old Pheros : 1 new Pheros : 2 BassMix (tm) in a 5 ml NPA bottle, one _with_ the

dropper in place. It turns out when I dab out of that bottle, the dabs are _huge_, more than drops even. The fluid

is running all out into the dropper top and then dumping on my finger in gobs.

So - when I get a moment - maybe

tonight - I will fill one up with Isoprop and dab it to death. I'm already pretty sure that dabs out of that type

of bottle are going to be much larger than dabs from a bottle where the finger rests flat against the opening.

-Bass