PDA

View Full Version : Androsterone/ Copulins etc

CJ01
10-29-2001, 11:58 PM
Okay,
As far as we know, androsteRONE is said to enhance the effect of -none and -nol. But:

1. How much does it affect each one of these pheros?

2. How much does -rone increase the phero smell (if at all)?

3. How much, if at all does the -rone affect COPULINS ?

The smell issue:

-none - stinks
-nol - neutral
- copulins - stinky
- RONE - ? images/icons/crazy.gif ? -ANY IDEAS?

CJ

rjm
10-30-2001, 03:49 AM
No clue -- just bumping it back up to the front.

CJ01
10-31-2001, 05:42 AM
I wonder how using only -rone would work, have to try it out. images/icons/smile.gif

But if anyone has any info to help answer my Qs I´d appreciate to hear it. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 02:45 PM
There seems to be a lack of rone discussion, also a friend of mine i shall call him *winston churchill* if he sees this he will know who he is, anyway yeah other guys know but still ignore it so hey i will keep motivating people and get the economy back on track one way or another he he he and take some rewards along the way. images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
10-31-2001, 04:12 PM
Oooookaaaay!?! images/icons/crazy.gif Yes, I agree that there\'s a lack of discussion on A-Rone, but LOOK!, what a happy coincidence that this very thread would invite such a discussion!!

CJ,
Stone Labs states, \".... androsterone was found to increase a given subject\'s perception of attractiveness by about 17% when added to a specific blend of androstenone and androstenol.\"

A good thread to check out, (sorry, I still don\'t know how to post a link), would be Androstenol on the Phero Talk board posted Sept. 19, \'01 by Lex. I found it by searching by Scientist\'s member number, #277.
On this thread Scientist relates some great None, Nol, Rone, and Cops info including smell at the end of the thread. Androsterone\'s scent is described as smelling like musty camphor, repulsive, or nothing at all.
images/icons/shocked.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 04:44 PM
Um ... sounds like \'Rone is imitated by the entire fougre and chypre family of male colognes - musky-oaky-mossy-sandalwoody-cedary-lavender ones, anyway.

Question is, do women like them? Are \'odourless\' \'mones better anyway? what about the research that cucumber smell and talc (witchhazel) is more attractive to women than most men\'s colognes anyway.

Ever smelt a dude or gal who just is wearing the WRONG perfume. Whoa!! Can someone just tell them it is like bad breath?? Bit like wearing plaid with houndstooth ... IT JUST IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 02:20 AM
Well i guess as long as it works then so be it, as well on the other hand anything new that can be added should be given a trial run and the results put up for everyone to have a look at why not.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 02:20 AM
Well i guess as long as it works then so be it, as well on the other hand anything new that can be added should be given a trial run and the results put up for everyone to have a look at why not.