PDA

View Full Version : i need pheremone advice for this next weekend coming up

Lagrimas
09-26-2004, 07:41 PM
hey everyone, well, if you haven't read any of my other posts... I'm a freshmen at college this

year and there's this girl who is my neighbor here in my dorm who i like. For the first two weeks I've been

wearing the weak dosage Chikara... about 4-6 sprays everyday, however, I recently got the normal version in the mail

two days ago so I've been wearing two sprays of that.

anyway, there's that girl i was talking about who lives

next to me but i don't know if she likes me yet. she comes by my room quite a bit, chats with me and we flirt but i

don't know for sure. anyway, she stopped by my room a few hours ago and she mentioned that she was going to this

comedy thing that's coming to our college next weekend and she said that i should buy a ticket and go. so i was

thinking this might be a good chance to try and go with her and set something up afterwards. so for that night, i

was wondering if i should wear any kind of specific pheremone combination. like i said, i've been wearing chikara

for the past two weeks. i also have AE/m, SOE gel packs and TE unscented. I was thinking I might want to use two

sprays of chikara and a spray of TE but i really don't know. what do you guys think?

Thanks very much for any

help or input! Oh, and any other suggestions about what i should do with this girl outside of pheremone usage or any

ways of how i could find out if she likes me would be nice... lol.

CollegeStudent
09-26-2004, 08:11 PM
I probably wouldnt use a

whole spary of TE with 2 sprays of Chikara. That might none OD you. Especially since it will be a one on one deal.

Maybe one dab of TE, for the sake of the secret ingredients. But then again everyone's chemistry is different.

Friendly1
09-26-2004, 09:44 PM
I would use a whole spray of

The Edge with Chikara.

Lagrimes, reread what you wrote. She initiates discussions, drops by to visit, tells you

where and when to be.

What do you want from her, wedding invitations? You've got the signals to move ahead. Now

it's up to you to show your stuff.

Probably what you need to do is meet a few more girls so you don't get

worked up over any of them. You do not want to be tense. Just relax and let it happen.

Friendly1
09-26-2004, 09:46 PM
Guys, let me add that I do

remember what it's like to NOT be so sure of what the girl intends. At this stage in the game, she is just giving

you a shot. It's not a big deal. Not yet.

Indigo
09-27-2004, 12:16 AM
As always Friendly1 gets to the

heart of it!
Now it is your turn!

But I am not sure of the one full spray of TE. I think the dosage

depends very much on you. Do you have any experience with its usage? I used 0.1 ml of TE ( about one full spray) two

times ang got quite adverse reactions, and it was definitely not the none ( before TE I used up to 0.035mg of none

without any problems ). With 2 of my drops ( 0.05 ml ) men seemed to be more serios than normal, which was not

positive all the time. So actually the best dosage for me is 1-2 drops ( 0.025 ml per drop )! I have to add that I

use TE only together with 0.1 ml of Chikara ( 1.5 full sprays of the new batch ).

Regarding your

non-pheromone question:
Watch her body language when she is near you!
Does she twirls her hair, smile at you,

touch you when talking, laugh about your jokes, and most important look into yout eyes etc.? Of course there are

much more signs, but I am no body language expert. Friendly1 will be able to tell you much more!
Aaaaaand... one

important thing IMHO:

Be yourself and don't think so much about the pheromones!
If it is supposed be the

"real thing" with her ( and reading your post I assume you are more looking for that than for a one-night-stand ),

you won't need the mones, only the confidence and believe they might give you ! They should only be ice breakers

IMO !

Best regards and good luck

Indigo

Lagrimas
09-27-2004, 08:05 PM
thanks for the responses...

lol, friendly1, the way you put it, it makes it seem like she's interested but the thing that has always confused

me is this... where is the line between interest in being more than just friends and just being friendly? i'm

guessing this kind of line is not always very well defined which is why it's hard to tell.

however, in these

past couple of days, i've noticed she's been acting much more than just friendly. for example, last night, she

came into my room and just sat around and talked to me for about 1-2 hours and today i was surprised when she came

into my room again right after she got back from dinner and talked to me for about another hour before she had to go

and do a lot of hw or something. at one point she asked me if i wanted to go with her to her yoga class which she

eventually just decided to not go to that night. i told her i had a club meeting tonight so i couldn't go which was

true, lol, had i not had a club meeting, i would have just said no to her. additionally, she had some sort of club

meeting tonight and when she got back, she got online and IMed me asking me about how my club meeting went

(investing club) asking if i had any good investing tips for her. i seriously had hw to do so i talked to her for

like 5 minutes before i told her i needed to do hw and i put up an away message. she seems extremely flirty and

silly now although she claims at times that she's really tired and that's why she's acting silly.

in any

case, it's interesting that this has happened because this is the first girl that i've used Archer Sloan's

techniques outlined in the "Specific Girl" course on. I'll write about this more specifically in one of the other

Archer Sloan posts or I'll start my own for that.

But my question though is, what do I do from here? i've

never been in this kind of situation before. in my first post i said that she had told me about a comedy thing this

weekend and that i should go which i responded to by saying "i'll think about it". when she came into my room

today, one of the first things she said was "so, have you bought your ticket yet?" i think i'm going to go to that

this weekend since there's not much else to do. do you guys think i should try to do anything concerning her then?

or sooner? or later? any particular suggestions? Thanks for any help.

Friendly1
09-27-2004, 10:58 PM
thanks for the

responses... lol, friendly1, the way you put it, it makes it seem like she's interested but the thing that has

always confused me is this... where is the line between interest in being more than just friends and just being

friendly? i'm guessing this kind of line is not always very well defined which is why it's hard to tell.

If I had a real system for finding that line, you would probably have to endure at least one sales pitch for

Friendly1's Sure-Fire Methodology For Getting The Girl Next Door.

Speaking of which...

in any case,

it's interesting that this has happened because this is the first girl that i've used Archer Sloan's techniques

outlined in the "Specific Girl" course on. I'll write about this more specifically in one of the other Archer Sloan

posts or I'll start my own for that.
I admit to having some curiosity about that, although I don't have

any specific girls in mind (Sally, the convenience store clerk I wrote about a couple of weeks ago, has faded into

the woodwork). I have learned to surround myself with women whenever the opportunity presents itself. Some days,

it's easier to do that than it is to get up a game with the guys.

But my question though is, what do I

do from here?
My inclination would be to test the waters. You can always back off. But you should also

pay some attention to other girls. When she starts to mark her turf, then you need to decide if she has earned that

privilege.

Whatever you do, don't agonize. And don't build up hopes and expectations.

Now, it's possible

she could just have decided to land you regardless of what you want. If that is the case, you should try to learn

more about her. Girls can get goofy just like guys. If she is on the rebound, you probably don't want to get

serious until she has had time to calm down emotionally.

That don't happen overnight (or after sex).