PDA

View Full Version : New User saying hello

dixiecandy
09-26-2004, 06:44 PM
Hi one and

all. I'm Dixie and I'm from NC.
I'm a new poster but a longtime lurker. What can I say, I'm the shy type so I

don't usually post. I've used PCC for a while now...Someday's I think it's working in a big way and somedays

I'm not so sure. I'm considering buying some PI/w and adding that to the mix to see what happens. Any

suggestions? I'd appreciate some recommendations of products as well as how to use.
Thanks and take

care,
~Dix~:angel:

CollegeStudent
09-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Where ya from in NC? Im

in SC, in the upstate.

SweetBrenda
09-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Hey!

Dix~
Welcome to the Forum! glad to have you here.

I love PCC it has such a nice cintrus scent (mmm)

definitely one of my favs! oh! and I have PI/W and I tell you that was one of my favorite mixes!~ I do recommend you

that one. I still have some PI/W I'm out of PCC but planning on getting it soon again and I have my eye on SOE. I

had some pretty good results with pcc & pi/w. Give it a try you have nothing to lose and a lot of fun to gain! the

good part of trying out the phermones is that if by any chance you don't obtain the results you are looking for all

you gotta do is send it back but I'm sure that wont be necessary! but is definitely good to have the

guarantee!~:thumbsup:
I hope you decide to get pi/w and post your

results!
Good Luck

Dix~
hugs
Brenda

dixiecandy
09-27-2004, 04:55 AM
Thanks for the welcomes:wave:

College I am near Wilmington NC...on the coast and these days am feeling sorry for Florida but darn glad it

wasn't us this time...I've already done a couple of years with multiples...hurricanes that is..:rofl:

Brenda...thanks for the reccomendation of PI/w...I think I'll order that later today....and will post any and all

reactions I get...Now how about some suggested amounts to use anyone????? I don't want to cause the deer in

headlights reaction...hmmm well maybe just a little...:blink:
Take care all,
~Dix~

Pancho1188
09-27-2004, 05:20 AM
Thanks for

the welcomes:wave:
College I am near Wilmington NC...on the coast and these days am feeling sorry for Florida but

darn glad it wasn't us this time...I've already done a couple of years with multiples...hurricanes that is..:rofl:

Brenda...thanks for the reccomendation of PI/w...I think I'll order that later today....and will post any and all

reactions I get...Now how about some suggested amounts to use anyone????? I don't want to cause the deer in

headlights reaction...hmmm well maybe just a little...:blink:
Take care all,
~Dix~So do people weather

the storm, ride the waves, or get torn up by your 'multiple hurricanes'? I guess these innocent posts are the calm

before the storm... :run:

Anyway, before I chase away new female posters... :angel:

I also recommend AE/w

as I've seen women have success with that...they also came out with SOE/w a while ago, and that's supposed to be

interesting.

As far as amounts go...PI/w, if I remember correctly, is pretty strong stuff. Try not to OD on your

first few applications...I'd suggest starting with minimal amounts and increasing dosage until you start getting

reactions. You could also keep increasing until you're sure of an OD, but I've been too cautious to ever do that

(plus, I'm a 'conservationist' (aka cheap) and don't want to use too much because then it'd run out faster

;)).

That said, as a female, you don't necessarily need to be wearing -mones to get guys to stare at you...

:lol:

Sample PI/w Threads:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.p

hp?t=3662&highlight=PI%2Fw (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3662&highlight=PI%2Fw)

hp?t=7465&highlight=PI%2Fw (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7465&highlight=PI%2Fw)

hp?t=3812&highlight=PI%2Fw (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3812&highlight=PI%2Fw)

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.

php?t=10986&highlight=PI%2Fw (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10986&highlight=PI%2Fw)

Emmiefree
09-27-2004, 10:56 AM
Welcome Dixie.. I am not a

user myself yet, but I am reading lots of interesting things about it. I will be seeing my Dr tomorrow, and will ask

if it will counter act my meds, if not.. I am on my way.. hehehe This is a fun place, and from what I have seen so

far, the guys are harmless, and always good for a laugh..LOL

MOBLEYC57
09-27-2004, 03:33 PM
This is a fun

place, and from what I have seen so far, the guys are harmless
She's talking about each and every guy,

except for that MOBLEYC57. :smite: That MOBLEYC57 is a bad mutha ":nono: Shut'chomouth!" I put my

hands up on my hips, when I dip, you dip, we dip! :lol: Velcome to dee show, Dixiepoo!:wave:

camusflage
09-27-2004, 06:45 PM
I will be

seeing my Dr tomorrow, and will ask if it will counter act my meds, if not..
I'd caution you to take

whatever may be said with a grain of salt. Outside some (hopefully to remain for some time to come) very small

circles, little is known, understood, or believed about pheromones. Doctors, are by nature and by necessity,

cautious. As such, you may not receive the endorsement you're hoping for..

dixiecandy
09-28-2004, 05:01 AM
Pancho,
:D I don't scare

away easily...I'm one of those awful females that can't walk away from a dare, has to try something even if good

sense tells me I shouldn't and loves to see peoples reactions when I do something goofy and especially love to hear

them exclaim..."NO SHE DIDN'T JUST DO THAT!" :eek:
I'm what you'd call an old hand at these hurricanes now.

I've left when I should have stayed, stayed when I should have left. (think Floyd and his massive flooding)

Depending on the storm we usually just hunker down, grab a bottle of something fun to drink and wait em out. Have

been known in crazier moments to grab my board and hit the waves. Though I can tell you from personal experience

that the coast guard has ZERO sense of humor when they have to come and get you. :o That was my biggest no she

didn't moment.
Emmie, I hope you get the answers you want from your Doc's but like Camusflage said don't be

surprised if they tell you not to try it.
MobleyC57...oooooo that sounded like a dare:POKE: ....careful..as I've

said before Ive never met a dare I could refuse...Gets me in all kinds of trouble. :blink:
OK so PI/w is the next

step I think for me...Hey Bruce you listening?? I'm gonna order today...I can't wait to see what the reactions

are..I hang out with all real ALPHA male types..(cops and the like) this could get fun. Will let you all know how it

goes...Thanks everyone for all the info.
~Dix~

belgareth
09-28-2004, 05:15 AM
You sound like a real blast. I

am eager to hear your stories.

Pancho1188
09-28-2004, 05:46 AM
Pancho,
:D

I don't scare away easily...I'm one of those awful females that can't walk away from a dare, has to try something

even if good sense tells me I shouldn't and loves to see peoples reactions when I do something goofy and especially

love to hear them exclaim..."NO SHE DIDN'T JUST DO THAT!" :eek:

I do that all of the time. I like

when people go, "This is the line: | This is you: :) -|-> :twisted: "

Actually...if you read my posts on here,

you might say the same thing...

I'm what you'd call an old hand at these hurricanes now. I've left

when I should have stayed, stayed when I should have left. (think Floyd and his massive flooding) Depending on the

storm we usually just hunker down, grab a bottle of something fun to drink and wait em out. Have been known in

crazier moments to grab my board and hit the waves. Though I can tell you from personal experience that the coast

guard has ZERO sense of humor when they have to come and get you. :o That was my biggest no she didn't

moment.

You must've missed the fact that those were psuedo-sexual references... :run:

OK

so PI/w is the next step I think for me...Hey Bruce you listening?? I'm gonna order today...I can't wait to see

what the reactions are..I hang out with all real ALPHA male types..(cops and the like) this could get fun. Will let

you all know how it goes...Thanks everyone for all the info.
~Dix~
Cops...will he handcuff you to

something? :lol: Maybe you shouldn't wear PI/w around him... :nono:

Good luck with all that...I'll let

you know if I start to feel attracted to you from here... :thumbsup:

DrSmellThis
09-28-2004, 07:29 AM
Welcome, Dixie! I won't ask

you if you're in the Dixie Chicks.

Pancho1188
09-28-2004, 07:34 AM
Doc, you ain't just

whistlin' dixie... ;)

Let us know when you order and get your PI/w!

Holmes
09-28-2004, 07:56 AM
Welcome, Dixie!

I won't ask you if you're in the Dixie Chicks.

Or the Dixie Dregs.

DrSmellThis
09-28-2004, 08:20 AM
Gotta love the Dregs, but

Morse in Deep Purple??

watcher27944
09-28-2004, 09:40 AM
Welcome Dixie, have fun

with this stuff,I do and the people here who know how to use the mones will give you all the help they can

Holmes
09-28-2004, 12:37 PM
Gotta love the

Dregs, but Morse in Deep Purple??

Yeah, that's pretty weird.

dixiecandy
09-28-2004, 02:34 PM
Pancho..Didn't miss it..was

being my normal sweet and innocent self and played it off...ahemm see my halo>>:angel: and don't you dare say

that's just my horns twisted together..it "aint" so! Did you say cuffs??? woohoo...one can always

hope..:rofl:
Balgareth.. a blast?? welllll I have been told I'm a handfull...can't imagine why...On one of my

profiles my sig says... puppies need not apply...I'm a little hard to keep up with at times..but I can promise you

this...I'm never boring! *lol* I used to know a belgareth... where abouts are you from?
OMgosh... all the Dixie

comments.. wonder what would have happened if I had used my real name...It's Candy and you can imagine what kinda

remarks THAT gets...
~Dix~

belgareth
09-28-2004, 02:42 PM
I used to

know a belgareth... where abouts are you from?
~Dix~
All over the place, Texas for now. California,

Alabama, Mississippi, Alaska and Florida in years past.

Pancho1188
09-28-2004, 02:46 PM
...so "taking Candy from a

baby" in your case wouldn't be a metaphor for easily getting something from someone else but instead be a sad

depiction of parental removal from a loving, nurturing maternal relationship...

(bet you never heard that one

before...it's original...sick, but original...)

It's okay...everyone thinks I'm Hispanic from my name.

For the record, I'm John Q. Public:

Single White Male early 20's, bachelor's degree, entry-level

white-collar job trying to get ahead in this world...

At least no one has asked me if it rains a lot where I am

or if I can protect them from all of the hurricanes... ;)

dixiecandy
09-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Sooooo if I ask you if you

can protect me from all the nasty caines you'd say????? *lol* Lord playing helpless female even makes me

gag...:eek:

dixiecandy
09-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Early 20's!!!! Gawd...now I

feel like an oldddddddd woman.....you're just a wee babe still wet behind the ears....;)

Pancho1188
09-28-2004, 04:41 PM
I'd say drive a few miles

north and you can chill with me until they blow over...but I'm a Pancho, not a poncho, so you're not about to get

any rain protection from me...

Besides, I'd like to think that I don't keep people dry but get people

we---Okay, what were we talking about again??? ;)

SweetBrenda should share more of her thoughts on PI/w...I

thought she had a good story or two that she told me but didn't post...I'm not sure, though...

Pancho1188
09-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Early

20's!!!! Gawd...now I feel like an oldddddddd woman.....you're just a wee babe still wet behind the

ears....;)Well, if you knew my track record with older women... :run:

Alright! That's it for me!

You've been great! Goodnight, everybody! :wave: