PDA

View Full Version : new at love-scent

lessspike
09-26-2004, 12:53 PM
hey guys, im brand

new to love-scent, and i have a couple of questions. I'm a college student, i have no problem meeting new girls;

however, i come across as a nice guy, and a lot of the girls at my school don't dig the nice guy.

From what

i've read on this forum there are two different pheromones, 'nol' and 'rone', am i correct? which one is better

to get "sexual hits"? what are good mixes with my own cologne, and which one will become the most noticible in

class/hallway ect... one last question is that, is there such thing as a overdose? if so how come OD'ing is bad,

wouldn't it be good?

thanks, love this site.

Pancho1188
09-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Sexual hits? Try the newbie

pack and get some free samples with it.

There's also -none...which is what's in The Edge (what you'll be

buying in the newbie pack). -none is generally considered the "no-more-Mr.-Nice-Guy" -mone...TE also has "secret

ingredients" known for getting the sexual juices flowing...or something like that.

ODing is bad. Have you ever

seen a guy that was eminating some kind of aggressive, powerful force that you were afraid to even come near the

guy? Have you ever had someone's aura get you all pissed off and ready to fight? That's an OD. Do it once to

test your -none limit, then never cross that threshold again.

CptKipling
09-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Whoa whoa whoa! ;)

Try

reading the newbie material first, that's what it's there for. :)

lessspike
09-26-2004, 05:22 PM
oh i didnt know it was there,

thanks.:box:

SweetBrenda
09-26-2004, 09:49 PM
oh i didnt

know it was there, thanks.:box:Hi and welcome to Love-Scent.
Spend some

time reading around you will find so much info and it will answer lots of your questions. The guys are always around

to give you some help too.

Pancho baby you know your mones I

see.:kiss:
T/C
Brenda