PDA

View Full Version : definite od!

luckyhorse
09-26-2004, 10:25 AM
went out on my date

last night and sprayed about 4 hits of the new chikara and one dab of npa to the wrist the date went awful the girl

last week that couldnt keep her hands off of me this week didnt even touch elbows!!!! beware fellas od'ing is

very easy!

ManBeast
09-26-2004, 09:54 PM
True, OD'ing is very easy, but

this is a well-known fact. Were you intending on OD'ing?

MB

luckyhorse
09-26-2004, 10:25 PM
no i meant to only spray 2

times with chikara but because its not a mist i thought it didnt work so i gave 2 more with 4 sprays in total

Fuse
09-26-2004, 10:32 PM
I think it was the 2 dabs of NPA

that caused the OD. I've used 6 sprays of Chikara alone and still had good results. No sign of an od at all. I've

od'd on NPA plenty of times with just one dab. The other day some guy at work screamed at me cuz I didn't

understand what he said. So I said "I'm sorry, what was that?" "I NEED A DAMN PEN!" I couldn't believe it.

I've never had a customer flip out on me like that for no reason. Needless to say, I've been laying off the NPA

for the past couple of days.

BDC_Concepts
09-27-2004, 08:59 AM
I've used that combo

numerous times... Chikara plus NPA in dosages equal to yours without negative consequence. Consider how you were

responding to her, what things you were doing to provoke conversation or touching, and also if she might have felt

uncomfortable after throwing herself on you during the first date and didn't want to give a certain appearance

during the 2nd, etc. It very well might have been an OD, but sometimes I just seem to think that people rely on

that excuse more than other things.

belgareth
09-27-2004, 10:26 AM
A lot depends on the person. I

don't use NPA because it is so easy for me to OD on. TE is diluted enough to make it easier to handle and control

dosages. Fuse may be another than ODs on tiny amounts of TE/NPA.

eric_pelletier_tw
09-27-2004, 09:10 PM
its not becose somone

sreams at ya that your ODing ... but id say look at the suroundings. stress? or have you made an ass of yourself

again ? :P take all factors in consideration ... an OD is a repeatable event... [havent whent there yet ] the

screaming event is not! or is it ?

eric_pelletier_tw
09-27-2004, 09:11 PM
ps : 4 sprays!+NPA!

you crazy ?!!! :) definit OD !!