PDA

View Full Version : Perception caused intimidation?

dundio
09-25-2004, 10:33 PM
A weird

thing happened to me the other day. I wore one spray of Chikara and one of Perception mones + scent on each side of

my neck. I went to school and walked with a friend after class. She seemed scared of me, as if I was some type of

rapist or murderer. I offered her a ride home and she was very reluctent to accept. After some convincing, she

accepted and was almost hugging the the passenger-side door while i was driving. She couldn't look me in the eyes

after I dropped her off. I usually get "you look so serious" from others, but I never given off a "I'm a murderer

or rapist."

Normally I'd wear two sprays of Chikara, and she would be friendly and chatty. She would be no

where near as scared as when I wear Perception(only wore around her twice). Could I have ODed or can anyone think of

a reason for her to be intimidated?

P.S. I'm 20, fairly good looking, and average build. She and I are

both Asian(just a little info on me and her).

DrSmellThis
09-25-2004, 11:17 PM
Od........

Indigo
09-26-2004, 12:31 AM
A weird thing

happened to me the other day. I wore one spray of Chikara and one of Perception mones + scent on each side of my

neck. I went to school and walked with a friend after class. She seemed scared of me, as if I was some type of

rapist or murderer. I offered her a ride home and she was very reluctent to accept. After some convincing, she

accepted and was almost hugging the the passenger-side door while i was driving. She couldn't look me in the eyes

after I dropped her off. I usually get "you look so serious" from others, but I never given off a "I'm a murderer

or rapist."

Normally I'd wear two sprays of Chikara, and she would be friendly and chatty. She would be no

where near as scared as when I wear Perception(only wore around her twice). Could I have ODed or can anyone think of

a reason for her to be intimidated?

P.S. I'm 20, fairly good looking, and average build. She and I are both

Asian(just a little info on me and her).
Hello,

I knew from some posts of negative OD effects with 2

or more sprays of perception. But yours with only one spray is extreme. If Chikara works well for you and gives the

wished results: stay with that. Regarding Perception: I sems to be very powerful for you, just decrease the dosage.

Unsrew the sprayer top and dab it ( 3-4 dabs should be around one spray ).

Regards

Indigo

BDC_Concepts
09-26-2004, 12:36 AM
Tough to explain or

rationlize without being there or knowing you and her/ your relationship with her. Seems like it was definitely

having an effect, yet understanding it and giving advice from here is a bit difficult. Based on other reports,

Perception seems to have that baffling, DIHL, solid response type of effect in some users. Part of me wants to

leave the rest of it up to social/attractive issues since the ratio was designed to be a solid and effective

producer without as much complexity as other ratios. Perception followers have recognized the pheromone ratio to be

effective, yet non complex in comparison to other products/blends, and completely revealed to the public. Much of

the focus for BDC Concepts has been on the technology, that is, not that certain pheromone blends are innefective,

but the delivery methods can hinder results. Realistically, the ratio isn't different from many combinations

people have used in the past. I think we are learning that technology behind pheromone application can play a

larger role in results than maybe most people have anticipated. Thanks for the feedback.

belgareth
09-26-2004, 03:03 AM
Dundio,

I can't wear much

Perception, or anything else with None in it, myself without getting OD reactions like that. Everybody's natural

pheromone signature is different and you may be one of those people who OD's on none easily. It's not a problem,

just cut back to one spray of Perception and see how that works for you. Look at the bright side, you'll save money

on mones that way and still get the benefits.

Friendly1
09-26-2004, 08:28 AM
It's possible she was so

excited she was afraid to be alone with you. It's hard to tell what they are thinking, feeling. If, however, your

friends normally think you are in a bad mood, she may have been getting that signal loud and clear because of the

pheromones.

You could try an experiment. I do this whenever I have my picture taken. I tease the photographer

(usually a girl) until I get her to laugh. I then let myself laugh with her. It helps me relax and usually the best

pictures are the ones where I've succeeded in making the girl laugh. I'm usually giving her a warm, sexy smile. I

let the girls pick the pictures I use and they invariably pick the pictures where I am relaxed, comfortable, and

showing teeth through my smile.

With your friend, if you can tease her playfully and make her laugh, then allow

yourself to laugh with her (or at least just smile), you might be able to project her feelings along a different

path. Manipulating other people's moods isn't easy, but with practice it does become easier. Quite often,

changing your own projected mood helps tremendously, because people normally REACT to each other.

Humor is a

powerful tool in any man's arsenal. It can go a long way toward helping people feel relaxed and comfortable in your

presence.

For example, in the car, I might have said something like, "You know, that door feels so lucky it may

never wash its handle it again." Or maybe, "Okay, when we round the corner, just throw open the door and roll to

safety."

Yoel
09-26-2004, 09:04 AM
"Okay, when we

round the corner, just throw open the door and roll to safety." You are a genius.

dundio
09-26-2004, 10:24 AM
I found out a few hours after my

original post that she has a boyfriend and she has been with him for over a

year.http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif
I guess it was a little of everything

that caused that situation. She was probably excited but didn't want to ruin her relationship with her boyfriend.

Might have been a little OD too. I'll stick with Chikara so we can get into a LJBF relationship.

HK45Mark23
09-26-2004, 11:50 AM
I found out a

few hours after my original post that she has a boyfriend and she has been with him for over a

year.http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/frown.gif
I guess it was a little of everything that

caused that situation. She was probably excited but didn't want to ruin her relationship with her boyfriend. Might

have been a little OD too. I'll stick with Chikara so we can get into a LJBF relationship.
She did git

into the car with you. She may not be convinced of her feelings for her boy friend.

Try a book called "Body Language Secrets"

http://www.steelballs.com/
HK45Mark23 :thumbsup: