PDA

View Full Version : Chikara = more boobing?

camusflage
09-25-2004, 06:47 PM
I've been

wearing four - six sprays of beta batch two of Chikara. I've noticed that I'm getting boobed A LOT more than I'm

accustomed to. Maybe a bit more friendliness from others, but the boobing is what's throwing me. I've been boobed

by five different ladies in the past two nights. I know all in varying (next to none to very slight) degrees. One

followed up by talking with a friend on her other side while continually bumping me with her butt.

Anyone

else noticed increased physical contact from wearing Chikara by itself?

belgareth
09-25-2004, 07:03 PM
Anyone

else noticed increased physical contact from wearing Chikara by itself?
Definately! Much more common to

get hugged or an arm around me or even spontaneously kissed.

Lagrimas
09-25-2004, 09:36 PM
Which batch is beta batch two

of Chikara?

real_wiseman
09-26-2004, 05:17 AM
Happened to me with TE also,

almost on OD levels actually, with a coverscent of YSL M7...

// w

ontimenow
09-26-2004, 06:35 PM
I have noticed this too women

rubbing against me more. One lady actually showed me her boobs at the club (not a strip club). I was wearing three

sprays of beta chikara and three dabs of TE unscented. I now have the latest batch of Chikara I will report results

as soon as they come.

top_dawwgs
09-27-2004, 04:00 PM
They are definitely more

comfortable around me with Chikara. They sit real close and flirt the most. But... unfortuately...... one let me

say, "not so good looking... bigger girl lol) flirts with me everyday in school. Gets kinda annoying. So i got 2

questions for ya. If the mones get the ladies.... how do u get rid of the ones you dont want hitting on you? I'm

sure theres a "stay away nasty chicks" product coming out soon. LOL

CptKipling
09-27-2004, 04:08 PM
You could always just not flirt

back and be polite and friendly. What's wrong with girls hitting on you, whoever they are?

top_dawwgs
09-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Honestly Im being nice about

it. IM really polite and friendly. Having girls hit on me is fun, but if you saw this one you really would

understand.

CollegeStudent
09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
They are

definitely more comfortable around me with Chikara. They sit real close and flirt the most. But...

unfortuately...... one let me say, "not so good looking... bigger girl lol) flirts with me everyday in school. Gets

kinda annoying. So i got 2 questions for ya. If the mones get the ladies.... how do u get rid of the ones you dont

want hitting on you? I'm sure theres a "stay away nasty chicks" product coming out soon. LOL

She

might have hot friends.

camusflage
09-27-2004, 05:45 PM
Which batch is

beta batch two of Chikara?
The second shipment of the beta (silver top, plain label) batch.

camusflage
09-27-2004, 06:00 PM
She might

have hot friends.
Indeed. The true wisdom in becoming friends with all the ladies you can.

Friendly1
09-27-2004, 06:30 PM
I have always been willing to

dance with older, heavier women. Younger women usually have no problem accepting an offer to dance with me

afterwards.

If they see you being a jerk to a woman who is not a total babe, they'll believe you are only

interested in looks. If they see you treating all women the same, then you become something different.

camusflage
09-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Indeed.. Remember that some 80%

of women think they're overweight. If they see you being friendly or nice towards one who really is, they're

likely to feel more comfortable approaching/being approached by you.

I've seen ladies turn down dancing with

men who are clearly much better than I am who are all too happy to dance with me because they've seen me dancing

with someone most would consider unattractive. For me, it's all about having fun.. Someone doesn't need to be

young, thin, and attractive to have fun dancing with.

CollegeStudent
09-27-2004, 07:43 PM
I have

always been willing to dance with older, heavier women. Younger women usually have no problem accepting an offer to

dance with me afterwards.

If they see you being a jerk to a woman who is not a total babe, they'll believe

you are only interested in looks. If they see you treating all women the same, then you become something

different.

Ever seen Shallow Hal, exactly the same thing

belgareth
09-27-2004, 09:07 PM
I have always

been willing to dance with older, heavier women. Younger women usually have no problem accepting an offer to dance

with me afterwards.

If they see you being a jerk to a woman who is not a total babe, they'll believe you are

only interested in looks. If they see you treating all women the same, then you become something different.

The reverse can be a lot of fun too. Try spending time talking and kidding with the average ladies and mostly

ignore the better looking ones. A couple things can happen. One is that it drives the best looking women crazy when

you act is if you aren't interested. The other is you might find out that one of the 'Plain Janes' is a lot of

fun to be around.

bmindful01
09-28-2004, 03:58 AM
I have

always been willing to dance with older, heavier women. Younger women usually have no problem accepting an offer to

dance with me afterwards.

If they see you being a jerk to a woman who is not a total babe, they'll believe you

are only interested in looks. If they see you treating all women the same, then you become something

different.
Friendly1, would just like to say that I really appreciate and respect your feedback and

responses to everyone's posts. As a newbie, I've seen alot of your posts and can tell you are a man of integrity

and therefore honorable. "Integrity: The ability to subordinate an impulse to a value." After all, in the end, "A

man's honor is integrity...A man's honor is his power."

Although a heavier set and perhaps less visually

appealing woman may not be our "cup of tea" we must all realize that at some point in time we ALL stand on the other

side of "rejection". We are all human and should be able to put ourselves in another person's shoes. Most guys

probably treat such woman as we would probably guess. IMHO, we must have the courage and value to seperate ourselves

from the masses and treat others as we would want to be treated, as people should be treated. Not to say be

misleading or insincere, but compassion and empathy are two virtues that in today's world seem almost forgotten.

belgareth
09-28-2004, 04:15 AM
Friendly1,

would just like to say that I really appreciate and respect your feedback and responses to everyone's posts. As a

newbie, I've seen alot of your posts and can tell you are a man of integrity and therefore honorable. "Integrity:

The ability to subordinate an impulse to a value." After all, in the end, "A man's honor is integrity...A man's

honor is his power."

Although a heavier set and perhaps less visually appealing woman may not be our "cup of

tea" we must all realize that at some point in time we ALL stand on the other side of "rejection". We are all human

and should be able to put ourselves in another person's shoes. Most guys probably treat such woman as we would

probably guess. IMHO, we must have the courage and value to seperate ourselves from the masses and treat others as

we would want to be treated, as people should be treated. Not to say be misleading or insincere, but compassion and

empathy are two virtues that in today's world seem almost forgotten.
That's a good thought. I only wish

more of the world thought that way. Thanks for an excellent post.

top_dawwgs
09-28-2004, 07:13 AM
Yup good points. The only

thing is.... if im too nice to this girl... shes gonna think i want her. And you all know where that goes. For

example, if im nice to her and get to know her friends, shes gonna get all jealous and It will only get ugly.

Pancho1188
09-28-2004, 07:45 AM
I find a no-win situation in

this...

People advise like you should treat the ones you like like the ones you don't like and the ones you

don't like like the ones you like. The thing that will get you is if you do that, the girls you like may think

you're not interested and the girls you don't like might think you are interested.

However, if you treat the

ones you like like the ones you like and the ones you don't like like the ones you don't like, the ones you like

will see you as liking them so they will put up a defensive and the ones you don't like will feel rejected and put

up their defensive...

I think the only way to win this 'battle' is to treat everyone the same and then

simply ask the ones you like out occasionally and politely decline any offers from those you don't like but act

like it was no big deal and treat them the same.

Come to think of it, that's what many women do...maybe men

could learn something.

Now, if I could only be okay with liking someone, being rejected, and remaining

friends...

top_dawwgs
09-28-2004, 12:08 PM
Yeah thats exactly my point.

Cant be mean and make them stop flirting. Ill just have to put up with it and remain to be the nice guy. Ill just be

nice and not flirt back. That should work.

MOBLEYC57
09-28-2004, 01:58 PM
Yeah thats

exactly my point. Cant be mean and make them stop flirting. Ill just have to put up with it and remain to be the

nice guy. Ill just be nice and not flirt back. That should work.
Tops, I'm afraid it comes with the

territory. You can be nice, or be rude and that's the end of your options. When you're nice, they push even

futher.....you're gonna have to practice get away moves to escape the den of the wolf when you're not interested

in keeping them company for the whole evening.:run:

MOBLEYC57
09-28-2004, 02:00 PM
I have always

been willing to dance with older, heavier women. Younger women usually have no problem accepting an offer to dance

with me afterwards.

If they see you being a jerk to a woman who is not a total babe, they'll believe you are

only interested in looks. If they see you treating all women the same, then you become something different.

Class, pay attention! :POKE:

MOBLEYC57
01-06-2005, 06:26 PM
I've been

wearing four - six sprays of beta batch two of Chikara. I've noticed that I'm getting boobed A LOT more than I'm

accustomed to. Maybe a bit more friendliness from others, but the boobing is what's throwing me. I've been boobed

by five different ladies in the past two nights. I know all in varying (next to none to very slight) degrees. One

followed up by talking with a friend on her other side while continually bumping me with her butt.

Anyone else

noticed increased physical contact from wearing Chikara by itself?
Camu, Anyone, any updates on the

Mad Boobers, or have you been boobed to death? :think:

Gegogi
01-06-2005, 07:07 PM
Sheesh, I only get boobed in

crowded places, and I usually assume it's an accident. So they just make a beeline for you and nail ya with their

tit? That's way cool... :box:

Friendly1
01-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Sheesh, I only

get boobed in crowded places, and I usually assume it's an accident. So they just make a beeline for you and nail

ya with their tit? That's way cool... :box:
I wouldn't call it a beeline, unless they are both

particularly horny AND very aggressive. But many passive girls have conveniently found themselves close enough to

me that I get a full feel. One girl rubbed my feet on her breasts. While she was at work. In a family-owned

business. With the full family on duty. I doubt any of them noticed what she was doing.

MOBLEYC57
01-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I wouldn't

call it a beeline, unless they are both particularly horny AND very aggressive. But many passive girls have

conveniently found themselves close enough to me that I get a full feel. One girl rubbed my feet on her breasts.

While she was at work. In a family-owned business. With the full family on duty. I doubt any of them noticed what

she was doing.
Was the cause of her footnaughtiness due to the BOOBING POWER of Chikara, Signor Friendly?

:think:

gmcarroll33
01-06-2005, 11:56 PM
I think you should just be

glad to have all kinds of girls hitting on you rather than none at all. I don't know how you stop it either but it

doesn't kill to be polite but at the same time show your not interested

Friendly1
01-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Mobley, you would have to look

at my hit reports from Florida to see what I was wearing when the foot-job happened. I am pretty sure I wrote about

it here.

starboy
01-07-2005, 10:44 PM
so what do you guys think of the

staggering obesity problem in america? I mean people tend to say the more enlightened additude would be to accept

these people for who they are, but I mean is obesity really ok? something like 60% of americans are overweight, and

I'm willing to bet most of those people are women. I'm not saying we should shun those women or think we're

better than them, but man, what's the solution?

bjf
01-08-2005, 06:14 AM
It all depends, different age groups

tend to be more obese, although they say kids in america are too fat too. But seattle for instance was just named

the best fit city, with people avoiding fast food so often (alot of anti-corporate people there, they hate

mcdonald's, but maybe they are cool with starbucks, or maybe not). Houston was named the fattest city, it has won

that honor quite a few other times.

Different areas of the country will have different emphasis on foods in

the grocery stores, ie corndog end or lean cuisine end. Also, some areas have many fast food joints that nobody has

even heard of elsewhere.

Generally speaking, the dating population is usually in decent shape, which is what

counts the most. :twisted: It is up to keep your spouse in shape once you tie the knot :whip:

Keep in mind

to with that statistic, someone could be overweight by certain medical standards, but still look nice.

oscar
01-08-2005, 07:21 AM
so

what do you guys think of the staggering obesity problem in america? I mean people tend to say the more enlightened

additude would be to accept these people for who they are, but I mean is obesity really ok? something like 60% of

americans are overweight, and I'm willing to bet most of those people are women. I'm not saying we should shun

those women or think we're better than them, but man, what's the solution?
Is it ME? Did I miss the

segue from "boobing" to "obesity"?
I preferred the boobing discussion.

Oscar :)

belgareth
01-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Is it ME? Did I

miss the segue from "boobing" to "obesity"?

It would be

more in line with the subject of the thread. Maybe Starboy should start a health thread?

bjf
01-08-2005, 07:51 AM
Is it ME? Did I miss the

segue from "boobing" to "obesity"?

:rofl:

I was caught off guard too. Maybe a deleted post in there somewhere?

Or maybe he was just curious

and had to ask :)

MOBLEYC57
01-08-2005, 09:30 AM
:rofl:

I was

caught off guard too. Maybe a deleted post in there somewhere?

Or maybe he was just curious and had to ask

:)
You guys are hard :twisted: forum members! :trout: I was gonna ask, but then I thought to myself,

"Self, maybe he was thinking along the lines of "getting boobed" meant being overweight and taking up lots of space,

where as they had to boob someone to get by." So I backed off from asking, "Where in the hell did that come from,

Starboy?" Doesn't sound like he's an Americano.

Anywho, HAPPY SATURDAY! :wave:

MOBLEYC57
01-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Back to the regular scheduled

program ... getting boobed! :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:

Has anyone gotten boobed by anything other than Chikara

and survived to tell, or is Chikara the only driver of the BOOBMOBILE? :think:

Friendly1
01-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Well, teenage girls have a

tendency to melt in my arms when I wear The Edge, APC, and Amouage Dia. I wouldn't call that boobing, but today I

had to keep stepping back as a girl tried to get very, very close to me in a dance class. Her mother was standing

next to us and I was concerned about how much we were moving away from mom and STILL getting closer. Fortunately, a

rotation was called for, saving me from having to say anything.

I can usually get boobed while dancing if I am

wearing just about any pheromone product, but then, you work up a sweat while dancing and the natural pheromones are

thick and furious.

I think a lot of it has to do with how you conduct yourself. Hold back a little bit, act

kind of disinterested, tease them gently, make some intense eye contact, ask them questions about themselves, and

they start to wonder if they are really in control. So they start flirting and they crank up the juice if they

don't feel like they are getting the results they want.