PDA

View Full Version : Weird happening...

koolking1
09-25-2004, 04:14 PM
I had some running

around to do yesterday so I thought I'd experiment a bit. I put one drop of NPA on each wrist, one spray of

Perception and one spray of Chikara - all topped off with one spray of the cologne that comes with Perception. I

had to spend about 5-10 minutes in a small waiting room at a car dealership. There was an older couple in there,

two other women who appeared to be related to each other with child in tow, and one other woman, about 40, pretty

but quite plump, not my type at all. The 40 year old was summoned to the service desk and came back about 5 mins

later. When she came back into this smallish waiting room the smell of cat piss just blew me away. Any thoughts?

I don't think it was me but who knows. I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary when I first entered the room

including the time this lady left. Could she have detected mones on me and have made a quick trip to the bathroom?

Do the women's products smell like NPA/cat piss? Very perplexing but I'm going with the same combo tonight - Sue

and I are headed to a swinger's party, a local one that isn't as good as most of them but it's close by. More

tomorrow.

sonicbum
09-25-2004, 04:47 PM
you forgot to give us

directions to your party....lol

MOBLEYC57
09-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Kooleeyest King, if you put NPA

on the underside of your wrist (palm side), it was you, you pissy smelling human cat! :lol: :run: Being that she was

a biggum, she brought back a body wind, and her breeze blew the mones back at'cha.

And yes, I'm serious!:rant:

When I was trying real hard to find a notion of a potion on me own, that's where I put it, and after a

while...peepeepisspiss!! :POKE: I wouldn't wear it to your get together on that part of the wrist

'cause.........no one's gonna wanna play with a peebaby!:blink: Any volunteers here on the forum that wouldn't

mind playing with a peebaby? :think: Raise your hands!

sonicbum
09-25-2004, 07:27 PM
:blink: Any

volunteers here on the forum that wouldn't mind playing with a peebaby? :think: Raise your

hands!:wave:..............

eric_pelletier_tw
09-25-2004, 07:37 PM
well i think you got a

good reaction you got her pants wet :P

koolking1
09-26-2004, 06:52 AM
after doing this combo for

the 2nd time last night I think it's the Perception that I was smelling. I had buried the NPA under everything but

I could detect the Perception and Sue checked me too and found it. Maybe because of it's ability to last it also

has the ability to make itself known at odd times. If anyone does want the address to this particular party we went

to last night, just PM me, this party does let single guys in. We got laid rather quickly last night and left early

which was just as well as Sue is still recovering from some sort of wicked cough and overall fatigue.

MOBLEYC57
09-26-2004, 07:47 AM
after doing

this combo for the 2nd time last night I think it's the Perception that I was smelling. I had buried the NPA under

everything but I could detect the Perception and Sue checked me too and found it. Maybe because of it's ability to

last it also has the ability to make itself known at odd times. If anyone does want the address to this particular

party we went to last night, just PM me, this party does let single guys in. We got laid rather quickly last night

and left early which was just as well as Sue is still recovering from some sort of wicked cough and overall

fatigue.
Did Sue find it on the underside of your wrist, Koolest of Kings? :blink:

tim929
09-26-2004, 05:38 PM
I had an interesting experience

with NPA when I first got it...I went to a friends house and when he was standing next to me he couldnt smell the

NPA overdose I had on.But if he walked ten feet away he said it was like getting hit in the face.So he stood next to

me again and couldnt smell it.Sort of "projectile 'mones?"