PDA

View Full Version : question about pheromone site!

Fuse
09-25-2004, 04:04 PM
thepheromonestore has A-1. However, I'm not convinced that they aren't going to rip me off. Does anyone have any

experience with them? I'd feel much better buying from Bruce, but there's no telling when it will be back in

stock. I may just break down and buy Pheromax (new formula.) Just wanted to get your feedback first.

CptKipling
09-25-2004, 08:45 PM
That site buys from LS anyway,

so I think you would be better off buying directly from bruce, I'm sure A1 will be back in stock soon. I'm sure

you have read the customer service reports from the other site aswell...

CollegeStudent
09-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Is A-1 the same thing as

Beta Nol? If it is then here it is: http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/62

Or is

that the Androsteiednone (or however its spelled)

Fuse
09-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Androsteiednone is A-1. You are

correct on that. Beta-nol is a totally seperate product. Although I'd like to give beta-nol a try too. I think

I'll give the new Pheromax a shot. It should have enough A-1 in it to successfully activate the VNO.

Indigo
09-26-2004, 12:36 AM
Androsteiednone is

A-1. You are correct on that. Beta-nol is a totally seperate product. Although I'd like to give beta-nol a try too.

I think I'll give the new Pheromax a shot. It should have enough A-1 in it to successfully activate the

VNO.
The new Pheromax doesn't contain -dienone. There is a thread contradicting that claim!

einstein
09-26-2004, 04:04 AM
I would stay away from that

store. I've ordered several times from there before I realized how much more reliable lovescent is. There was

about a 50% chance of getting the order quickly. But a few orders, including my A1 order, I had to wait over a

month, sometimes over 2 months until I got it. I've heard their forum is filled with nothing but people

complaining they didn't get thier product. I got everything I ordered, but the wait was way too long. Love scent

always gets it to me within a week and prices are pretty much the same.

Numanoid
09-26-2004, 04:19 AM
thepheromonestore

has A-1. However, I'm not convinced that they aren't going to rip me off. Does anyone have any experience with

them? I'd feel much better buying from Bruce, but there's no telling when it will be back in stock. I may just

break down and buy Pheromax (new formula.) Just wanted to get your feedback first.

I've checked out

thepheromonestore's forum and it's just one complaint after another. There is no way I'd order from

them.

top_dawwgs
09-27-2004, 04:05 PM
THe best is right here at

Love Scent