PDA

View Full Version : ordering problem

Numanoid
09-24-2004, 10:56 PM
I just tried to place

an order using my debit card and it didn't work...saying there were problems processing the card. I've used the

same card since I've been ordering from Love-Scent with no problems at all. Is there a problem with the site?

Bruce
09-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Num,

That error message comes

from our "gateway" provider, not the love-scent.com software. Theoretically that message means there is something

"wrong" with your card at the moment; eg: it is maxed out for its daily limit or not enough money in the account or

whatever, but it is always possible that there is something wrong with the gateway. I can't say for sure. I would

just try the order again and see what happens. Keep me posted.

Bruce

Numanoid
09-25-2004, 07:27 PM
I tried again and it didn't

work. There's money in the account so it can't be that. There's always snail mail.

Bruce
09-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Num,

Since you are in the US,

the phone is your next best option I would think.
1 800 662-8633
Open 24/7

B

Numanoid
09-26-2004, 03:58 AM
Thanks Bruce.
Actually, I

think I'll try again later today, just to be sure.

Bruce
09-26-2004, 06:50 AM
Num,

I've heard of folks

having problems with debit cards in particular, but I use them quite a bit on the internet with no problems. It

could be something with my merchant bank account too. Really not sure. If it doesn't work next time, try the

phone.

B

canivaro
09-26-2004, 03:41 PM
Yeh. I used my mother's debit

card to make a purchase here at LS the last days of August. THe very next morning, the bank account was frozen by

the bank because according to them, this place was not a reliable place to order online(??? :think: ). I got

:whip: @ home. But I :run: fast n'uff :thumbsup: .

:LOL:

sonicbum
09-29-2004, 02:12 PM
i tryed to place an order

online today with my credit card and it said that lovescent is doing some maitenance/upgrade or something... i

would rather make my purchase over the net as opposed by phone because then my purchase history is kept on my online

file here at lovescent. when will this be working again???

Bruce
09-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Guys,

We JUST got it fixed

about 20 minutes ago. I got up at 6 AM to work on it; I'm exhausted! I'm going to take a hot bath and watch a

DVD. Whew! What a day.

B

sonicbum
09-29-2004, 03:39 PM
yur the best Bruce!!