PDA

View Full Version : When not to use pheremones?

XySen
09-24-2004, 09:44 PM
Well, I

received my Chikara, and The Edge. I haven't really tested it out, just smelled them. When do you guys NOT use

pheremones?

I'm a student, but searching for internships. Now, would it be helpful using them for an

internship or would it hurt my chances? I heard The Edge has none in it so I'm hesitant about using it for

something like that. What dosages would you recommend to start with? I would rather underdose than

overdose.

Also, I have some girls who are interested in me, but if I use pheremones would their interest

increase or would they possibly lose it completely? Every girl is different, and I'm sure not all pheremones can

work for every girl (I'm into asians more than anything).

When you guys get mones, do you test it around

people you know or around people you don't know? I'm not sure who to test it around really. If it's around

people I know, their response might not change as much. Also, if I change too quickly it might freak them out. If

I OD it won't look good either. If I test it around people I don't know or don't know so well, I don't really

know how they act most of the time, so it would be harder to tell if I OD'd or if I'm using too much or too

little.

Anyway, thanks guys. Hopefully you guys can give me some tips.

metroman
09-25-2004, 08:21 AM
When going for the internship

I'd go for the Chikara, 1 or 2 sprays. Edge could be helpful in the right quantity, but an OD could blow it for

you. Unless you really know what you're doing, I wouldn't use Edge in any kind of interview situation.

Test it out when going out to a shopping mall or shops. It will be amongst people you dont know, I'm sure

you must have some kind of gauge on how people react to you normally in that kind of situation. Contrast that to

when you're wearing mones and see what kind of reaction/hits you get. If you're wearing the right amount they'll

treat you like you're the king. Keep in mind the dictum "less is more". These mones are high quality & potent. I

cant tell you how many posts I read from newbies saying it doesn't work or people are ignoring them and I'm sure a

lot of that reaction is attributable to OD.

Friendly1
09-25-2004, 10:13 AM
It takes people who know you

time to adjust to the pheromone change. I don't know how to explain it better than to say that, when I started

wearing pheromones, I got better results from strangers (right away) than I did from the people who knew me. But

after a couple of months of being around my new pheromone signature, the people who knew me were treating me

differently, the women were flirtier, more chatty, etc.

I think one of the biggest mistakes guys make when they

start wearing pheromones, and I just saw this in another thread someone started today, is that they expect the

people who already know them to change instantly. And then they get disappointed when nothing happens. "No

hits".

I agree that Chikara would be a better interview pheromone than The Edge. The Edge helps you become

dominant. Chikara just makes you seem friendlier, confident, manly in a non-threatening way. But it also works

better with people who already know you than The Edge (in my experience).

ismellgood
09-25-2004, 11:02 AM
Although my exogenous

pheromone experience is far more limited than Friendly1, what he said in the last paragraph fits well with my

experience (with Chikara and NPA).

koolking1
09-25-2004, 04:17 PM
Do not use Pheromones when

stranded on a deserted island with more than 2 beautiful women - you won't last long.

dundio
09-25-2004, 05:15 PM
I suggest two sprays of Chikara.

One spray doesn't work out for me. I go for just Asians too and Chikara works well.