PDA

View Full Version : Expiriences with The Edge ?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 07:05 AM
Hi . I\'m new to this. I just want to hear some expiriences from those who use only TE ?

Thanks

Lee
10-30-2001, 09:32 PM
Apparently, I got TE instead of TES, but I think it\'s a great product. I used it for the first time to my University. One spray on my neck/chest area.

Got some very subtle reactions but nice. A very common feature I\'ve noticed is when I\'ve directly started conversations with some women folk and they respond but there would always be a small pause and their eyes would pop wide open for a second as if surprised and then we\'d have a nice conversation.

This happened 4 times today with different people in about a 5 hour period. I went home after that. It\'s funny that the weird stare would only happen if I directly faced them and initiate conversation. Not sure if it\'s the pheros that make them stare or if I have something hanging from my nose or what but there was definitely something different.

I recommend adding a few drops of that androstenol musk oil directly into the bottle. My regular TE has a nice musk smell that I like. I don\'t know how that would smell if mixed with sandalwood though.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 10:43 PM
I have experiences with TES but not TE... still want to know them?

Dab it, dont spray it! -Thats my motto with TES. Gets the best effects

Whitehall
10-31-2001, 09:10 AM
I would second the positive review of TE. I\'ve gotten mild, positive responses from one spray of TE on the inside of my shirt and a few dabs of a good cologne like D&G or Good Life to cover. Besides females, my coworkers (mostly mature males) seem to be even more respectful and deferential than before. No profoundly negative reactions at all, ever.

TE\'s overall smell is not that bad (OK, smells like me anyway so can\'t be that bad!) and mixes well with the colognes I would usually choose anyway. Vetiver is another good fragrance base for TE. OK, I admit, I like the smell of TE and find it psychologically reinforcing.

Still, I would love the challenge of handling a major DIHL opportunity when I had the freedom to exploit it to the fullest. Maybe I need more \'nol?

I too will pick up the base material kits at the next shopping opportunity.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 02:12 PM
No Whitehall I have managed a DIHL with TES I would say spray once then dab 3 times on neck. This gave me a HOT HOT HOT chick staring and staring ... her eyes couldn\'t have been wider. Give my method a try. I didn\'t take advantage of this DIHL but I think tommorow I will for the girl keeps listening to me when I aint talking to her, and butting in.
Oh but be in close proximity of da chick for a while its almost guaranted if you get that.

Wow I smell like Sandlewood Edge and Vodka. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 02:58 PM
OK npa is a concentrated form of the edge that is why jambats formula works so well, but the edge is still good when used with alter ego.
What about NPA+Alter ego now there is an idea with some primal thrown in for good measuer as well.
It is true that women will act only one way with regards to sex so we shall take full advantage of that right and do what we do and hey other guys will get lots of sex if we miss it because they get all worked up but after having contact with us they gotta go somewhere to work it off, so to their boyfriends or some other poor images/icons/laugh.gif guy that comes across their path they are feeling horny latch on and this guy gets laid oh hell i feel like santa clause gone mad.

I AM PERFORMING A PUBLIC SERVICE THANKYOU, OTHER PEOPLE BENEFIT FROM MY EFFORTS SO IT IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE YAY images/icons/laugh.gif HE HE

oscar
10-31-2001, 05:38 PM
Donaldduck,

Let me get this straight. You go out all loaded up with pheros. You strut all about like some sort of phero pixie sprinkling your magical spell on the noses of as many females as possible. The women go on to find someone else to have sex with. You go home alone. Happy with this. Thinking that you are the benefactor of these guys who are getting laid. On your dime! And how they are probably thankful. Maybe un-knowingly. To you. And this is good. Right?

Did I miss something? images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 09:35 PM
Edge does work. I\'m not a fan but yes it works. It\'s too subtle. I like when women virtually glide over to help you in a store and are over polite. I like when women buy you drinks. Wfat Edge does for me is attract older women and then it\'s subtle but you do pick up on the fact that they\'re charmed by you.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 01:29 AM
Well i cant have 100s of women can i so i will have to let some go, im not superman or something, so the ones that i leave alone do go somewhere else others have this view hey jambat your one arent you, consider it my public service, my service to humanity etc.
Im one of these guys that doesnt need sex all the time, i can turn it off, my sex drive is not on all the time if it was then i would be to tired to post here.

Whitehall
11-01-2001, 10:07 AM
So, to summarize the sage advice of the Masters:

Two possible enhancements to my straight TE with cologne to get more emphatic responses or even a DIHL -

1) Use more TE by adding dabs of TE to neck, wrists, hair, etc. This is just upping the dosage and pushing OD isn\'t it?

2) Add some Alter Ego (AE) to my TE

If I get the kit, can I just mix some \'nol and/or \'rone in to TE to get a similar enhancement to method 2? Just buying AE would be cheaper. What about PI/w?

Some of you guys sound like lucky sportsmanlike fishermen: you keep what you can consume and release the others for other guys to catch later.

As to age, what you guys see as \"old\" I see as \"young.\" Forty is a prime age for a woman and my main target audience. Below 30 is just asking for problems!

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 08:43 PM
Cute Donald. images/icons/tongue.gif By the way you still getting those massive hits from your combos? I wish I got out more to test these babies. I love the combos. images/icons/smile.gif