PDA

View Full Version : College Pheromone Field Tests

BaseB3383
09-23-2004, 11:38 PM
Alright guys, I'm back! Just wanted you all to know that I have not disappeared from the forum and have been

feverishly observing pheromone reactions this past month in college (in addition to doing the overwhelming amount of

homework from classes). Here are my observations thus far:

Chikara: 2 to 3 sprays alone has been really

effective. I've been upping the dosage to 3 sprays from my usual to for the past week and wow, I can honestly say

you can't really OD on this stuff. The mood enhancement has been positive, and I've noticed many interesting

stares and looks that I just don't get with anything else. Most days when I get on the campus bus from my

apartment, I feel like every girl sitting within a 10 foot radius is checking me out, flipping their hair, twirling

their foot in my direction, etc. I can't help but smile. It's unnerving and yet so incredibly fun to see girls

that give most guys the 'I'm too good for you' routine start to unwind, smile, and feel comfortable talking to

me. I love that. The smiles and DIHLs I get in social situations is worth the price alone for a bottle. This mix

is a social dynamo. My personal favorite.

NPA: Very edgy for lack of a better word. Unleashes wildness like

no other pheromone. If I'm going out and want to feel like the alpha male, 2 dabs has worked well for me. 3 feels

overpowering, I usually use my gut feeling as an indicator of what is too much. I've noticed that it's difficult

to observe blatant hits with NPA alone because it can be overpowering. But after careful studies and modifying my

behavior to be less threatening and more enthusiastic, I've found this mix to be effective. The 'I'd like to

devour you' look I've gotten on occasion in clubs is priceless.

Perception: 2 sprays has been about right for

me. I've noticed that this mix is in between Chikara and NPA as far as personal feelings. I feel powerful but not

quite as aggressive as with Chikara. I'd say it's more of an upbeat and alert feeling. I definitely feel myself

being more talkative while wearing it. I've tried it both with a cover cologne (Pi by Givenchy) and with the scent

that comes with it. I really like the included fragrance. This mix has been most effective with older women (for

me, that would be 30-something women). Some very encouraging results so far, I haven't fully tested doses out yet.

The pheromones last forever, I'm encouraged by the new water-based polymer release system.

All-in-all, each

product alone has been so successful, I'm hesitant to try mixes. I'm very happy with all of these products. Man,

this is fun, keep up the good work Bruce. Ciao everybody, until next time!

P.S. Keep in mind that I base my

success mostly off of younger women (19-23 y/o), as I am a college undergrad (almost 21 y/o). I'm not positive on

this, but older men will most likely have different results with each mix. Also, I've found that modifying my mood

to suit the pheromone (i.e. be more talkative with Chikara, Perception, less threatening with NPA) and just

generally being upbeat has GREATLY improved my success.

CptKipling
09-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Good post, thanks for the

feedback.

top_dawwgs
09-24-2004, 03:07 PM
yeah great post. Keep us

updated.