PDA

View Full Version : Any suggetiojs

bizraterx
09-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Hello

everyone! Im new to posting here but I'm not new to the pheromone market. I would really appreciate it if someone

would take the time to help me out.

My story: I'm a young guy barely 18 still in high

school. When I was 17 or so I remember trying this product called pherx which askmen.com recommended. I became very

interested in the whole pheromone thing but I unfortunately I had ABSOLUTLY no results with pherx. Recently I tried

the free sample Scent of Eros packets and still no success I also tried the Edge sample gel pack and I don’t think I

got any hits but at least I liked the smell. Is there any specific pheromone product or combination of products that

you would recommend for a young guy who doesn’t necessarily have trouble talking to girls but lacks that certain

“alpha-male” aura.

I guess my problem is that im not an alpha male type at all, must girls

that I know see me as a friend and that’s all ! I talk to girls quite often but always hear comments about how calm

and collected I am and they NEVER see me as a potential boyfriend or someone who they would be interested in. Its

kind of odd to i remember my on and off again girlfriend commenting several times that I was more like a friend to

her than really a boyfriend, something which kind of threw me off a little bit.

So yeah if

anyone has any suggestions on what I should buy for my personality or any particular type of combination that they

found particularly effective I would really appreciate it. Being a young guy as I am :), I'm particularly intrested

in stuff that will help me get sexual hits.

Pancho1188
09-24-2004, 05:22 AM
Newbie Special

Best bang

for the buck if you're testing for sexual hits and alpha responses.

Friendly1
09-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Try an Androstenone-heavy mix.

And be a little less friendly to the girls. Don't listen to their problems. Don't tell them everything they want

to know.

CptKipling
09-24-2004, 10:18 AM
Don't tell

them everything they want to know.
Very good advice. Keep them at a distance so they feel like they have

to try and figure you out.