PDA

View Full Version : Job relocation & Pheromone usage

DanTHEman
09-23-2004, 08:34 PM
Ok.. I just found out this week that I'm facing a forced relocation, you know, move to another state (Where the

Corporate Office is) and keep your job (or one similar), stay local and take a lesser job, or take a crappy

severance package, be jobless and take a chance at finding something in a really bad job market.. Hmmm??:think:

I'm flying to GA from tomorrow to check out the area, check on housing, meet the people at Corp, and all the 'Big

Wigs' or 'Suits". I thought for a while about whether or not I should use Pheromones during the visit, or go 'as

myself' and have decided this..

I'm playing it safe and going as myself.. Maybe..:blink: The way I see it,

I've had about an even number of positive and negative responses to pheromone usage, and one of the negatives seems

to have turned into a big loss. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the use of Pheromones is a bad thing at all,

but it seems that with my natural Pheromone signature, I may have to do some more tweeking before I can consider

myself a truly successful pheromone user. I'm doing pretty good with it, but not enough to risk a confromtation

with the Company's CEO or some other 'head honcho' at corp. Things are a bit unstable with my whole department

being disbanded as it is.. So, yes. I think I'll play it safe and not use at all.

Maybe I'm being paranoid,

but I'm not willing to risk my income on it.:nono:

Agree? Disagree? What say ye? Has anyone else found

theselves in similar situations?

bjf
09-23-2004, 08:44 PM
I agree. The downside is too great

in those situations, especially when the table is already set.

DrSmellThis
09-23-2004, 10:14 PM
You would just want to make

damn sure you didn't wear a lot of -none, and that you worked out, exfoliated, saunaed, and full-body soap showered

to remove buildup. You also want your clothes to be clean and dry cleaned. But you could wear a safe, conservative

dose of something like Chikara, Pheros or Perception, all of which are low-none. WAGG would be good too,

probably the best overall element. But not A1. Do not wear Edge/NPA or PI! A little -rone would be OK too. Be

conservative in your amounts, whatever you wear. Of course, wearing nothing is OK too!

bjf
09-24-2004, 05:14 AM
I thought I have come across some

posts where perception kind of intimidated the women.

Do people who own perception think it is an okay

pheromone to use that won't cause problems with co-workers (more on the male side of things)??

koolking1
09-24-2004, 05:26 AM
I think I'd wear a

conservative amount of Chikara. If the emphasis was on a woman, then Pheros. At my last interview I wore the old

APC and the hiring person was female (I knew that in advance) and it worked like a charm.

nitro
09-24-2004, 05:46 AM
Hi, it's a tough call... the fact

that you even worry about the risk of a negative reaction (no matter what you wear or how much you wear) should be

an important factor overall. I believe that -mones have, to a certain extent, a positive psychological "placebo"

effect on the wearer, i.e. it may make you feel more confident, that top of the world feeling, that in itself could

influence the way others react to you.

However, since you are worried about the negative effects, this can also

weigh on your mind, and you might be too sensitive to any negative behaviour by those at HQ. You may get distracted

in the middle of a serious discussion, or you may get weighed down by regret, etc... If you're the sort of person

who is susceptible to this, then it may be better not to risk it.

OTOH, if you do get a boost of confidence

wearing -mones generally, then perhaps this is where you're looking for every bit of advantage you can get, and the

-mones would, if only a placebo effect, give you that added confidence you need. As DST recommends, go for something

with little or no -none in it. I don't recommend Perception, although I've not had any negative aggression in my 3

weeks of use now, only because I personally find it very strong (it is the only -mone product so far that gives me

an almost instant blood rush and that whoosh! feeling the moment I put it on) and I know it's there doing it's

job.

So, it really depends on your own assessment - as they say, know thyself!

Hope I've made sense and

helped.

All the best!

nitro

Friendly1
09-24-2004, 08:32 AM
I would have worn the

pheromones, myself. You'll never get another chance at making a great first impression. That impression can last

you a long, long time.

Also, if you're going to the Atlanta area, where I used to live, I can assure you that

you WANT to be Androstenone-strong. There are a lot of macho guys in the region. It would help you to have that

instant respect effect. I used pheromones the last few times I visited Atlanta and my experiences were great.

DCW
09-24-2004, 09:21 AM
I think I'd wear a

conservative amount of Chikara. If the emphasis was on a woman, then Pheros. At my last interview I wore the old

APC and the hiring person was female (I knew that in advance) and it worked like a charm.

I

was wearing some APC and NPA mixed.
I post this before. I was reading a tech manual at Starbuck's a year and a

half ago when a guy approached me a left his business card telling me that when I get my certs I should give him a

call.

I wear mones around the office once in awhile and I must admit the two women that work close to me have

been more open and friendly the last few weeks.
Yesterday I on the phone with my back turned, when i turned

around a cutie was cleaning my desk with one of those moist wipes, she explained that she had an extra one. I

thought it was quite nice. :cheers:

DCW

Pancho1188
09-24-2004, 09:29 AM
SOE is money (do you have

SOE?). I don't know if you have it, but just put a little bit of that on. It gets people to be more relaxed and

talkative...and may even do this to yourself as well. I figure that it's the -mone with the least probability of a

negative side effect...

DanTHEman
09-29-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey Pancho.. Sorry, I just got

back from GA last night and I'm now getting around to reading your post. Yes, I recently got SOE unscented, but

didn't take it with me. I decided to take and use the weak Chikara.

Not too much to mention at work, but did get

a few hits at the airport.. The security Checkout line at Fort Lauderdale airport was SUPER LONG, it took 45 minutes

just to get through. I guess everyone was escaping hurricane Jeanne (yes, yet another hurricane, making this one the

4th to threaten Florida and the 3rd to hit, this month alone).. Anyway, the lady in front of me, really quiet at

first and looking worried, suddenly became very talkative and giddy. She was joking about her concern of missing her

flight because of the long line through security.

As she talked, smiled and laughed, he kept touching and

grabbing my arm. We talked our way through the line and had a good time. I felt so bad for her though when we got to

the end of the line, and she ended up one of the 'random selectees' to go through the other line where they pat

you down THOROUGHLY.. At first I didn't realize this and as I followed, the security guard at the end of the line

who was directing people which line to go into said "no, this way.. That's the line for selectees".. As I walked

towards the faster security checkpoint, she had a look of disbelief and also, almost as if she didn't want us to

part in her face..

Unfortunately we weren't on the same flight, so I didn't see her again after that. I wonder

where that would have gone.. On the plane though, I had two guys next to me so that went nowhere.. I hoped to end up

sitting next to at least one cutie.. :)

That's about it though, nothing really spectacular to report. Maybe

you're right, I should have used a bit of SOE..