PDA

View Full Version : More better application techniques.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 04:13 AM
Post some interesting spots where to apply pheros where you get good results here everyone out there lurkers and forum members. Common lurkers join in the convo tell me how utterly insane i sounds and that i am just gone nuts with phero power or that i am just inbalanced in general.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 05:14 AM
Hey Don,
It\'s o.k. if you\'ve gone off the deep end. I think you are a very interesting and entertaining type person. Makes the world a happenin\' place. Anyway, I think one of the best places to apply pheros is the back of the hand and back of the wrist. It has the least contact with other surfaces and clothes and is in a place where I can huff it and check out the scent. I have been able to check out the presence of npa for well over 14 hours there. Might be less acidic and bacteria there also.
My two cents,
Later,

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 08:33 PM
Similar to how perfume companies recommend placing their products, I find that an application on the neck area really works well. Placement on the neck allows what I call the \"drafting\" effect. Much like air being pushed off to the sides like a truck driving down the highway, you have a draft of air with your scent spreading out behind you. Placement on the neck makes the most of this drafting effect. Also, placement on or near the armpit area, shoulders, etc. takes advantage of the drafting effect. Placement for drafting is for those moving hits that you want to get when you pass by someone, maybe not when you come in close, non-moving proximity.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 11:26 PM
Well I certainly don\'t want to be a lurker! images/icons/wink.gif
I am new and started with TE and the laced mink oil that came with it. The oil I apply to the wrists and even wipe a little on the forums with the excess on wrist. I have also applied the oil to the neck. Application is difficult with a dropper since you then have to waste product by using the fingers to work it around.
That might be OK if it didn\'t wear off and I could go around asking chicks to smell my fingers...lol. images/icons/shocked.gif A roll-on would be ideal for application of oil based product.
I have been experimenting around with TE sprays. The most effective approach--meaning I can smell it, not hits-- seems to be under the arms (as seen in previous posts) since arm motion would spread the PMs. I also spray a shot toward my shoulder blades if I know I will be passing women in a bar etc. Of course I use normal cologne to cover up the TE scent.

rjm
10-30-2001, 03:05 AM
You rub the FORUM on your wrists? That\'s gotta smear the hell out of your computer screen! images/icons/laugh.gif Sorry, I just couldn\'t help myself...

But really -- put the drop(s) on one wrist-back and wipe it around with the other. It\'s kind of a pain with the open-mouth bottles, but it\'s doable. BTW, that\'s where I most commonly put the non-spray products.

Later!