PDA

View Full Version : How does it make you feel? Poll

bjf
09-23-2004, 04:36 PM
How does

your best pheromone mix/application make you feel?

BassMan
09-23-2004, 07:06 PM
None of the above.

Confident

and playful.

DanTHEman
09-23-2004, 08:11 PM
All of the above?..:think:

Sorry, I wanted to take the poll, but can't choose any ONE answer. It really depends on what I use and how much of

it, and in some cases get a combination results.

< Percepiton = Confident and Giddy (+Talkative), once Nervous

yet happy
< Chikara = Hmm?? Undecided. Trying to use up my old 'weak' bottle, but the "Chikara PREMIUM" as I

like to call it, I'd have to say Plain old jolly. (I couldn't stop sniffing myself though) :)
< NPA + Cologne =

Pissed off, Nervous/Anxious (unless used in VERY low levels such as 1-2 small dabs)
< SOE Gel = Confident and

Giddy, 1/4 packet (I bought, but have not used the roll-on yet)

Indigo
09-23-2004, 11:14 PM
4 drops Chikara+4 drops PPA + 1

drop TE= almost euphoric, get into got mood, never had an effect from mones like this !!!

Skye
09-24-2004, 05:07 AM
Hmm, in all

truths, a good mix makes me:

Relaxed and Confident

bjf
09-24-2004, 05:08 AM
Yea, I screwed up by not having a

confident and relaxed or plain old confident one. Not everyone will be giddy. Bad job by me :(

CptKipling
09-24-2004, 10:21 AM
Given the choice I would have

put confident and relaxed/comfortable.

bjf
09-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Yea, we'll just assume "confident" I

guess. So far the results are pretty interesting. We need more votes though! Maybe I shouldn't have made the poll

public.

bjf
09-26-2004, 04:23 PM
Bump. People should check this out.

Seems like mixes that make us feel good are the ones that work the best.

XySen
09-26-2004, 07:49 PM
I just started using them, but I

feel the exact same.

Tiger4
09-26-2004, 10:10 PM
The only none product I own is

Nexus and it makes me feel kind of edgy and impatient. I was wearing it today and when I was in the store I was

thinking to myself "move the f___ out of my way you idiot" to everyone who walked into my path. I also tend to get

agitated and irritable when wearing it.

The b-nol however makes me feel more sociable and patient with people.

CollegeStudent
09-27-2004, 05:52 AM
The only

none product I own is Nexus and it makes me feel kind of edgy and impatient. I was wearing it today and when I was

in the store I was thinking to myself "move the f___ out of my way you idiot" to everyone who walked into my path.

I also tend to get agitated and irritable when wearing it.

The b-nol however makes me feel more sociable and

patient with people.
I dont understand this. Ive worn lots of -none at times (2 dabs NPA, or 5 dabs TE)

and never gotten irritiable (that I can tell). You ppl are just mean at heart or easily influenced. Either that or

Im just a jolly guy all the time.

belgareth
09-27-2004, 05:54 AM
Some people seem to be more

susceptable to mones than others. That applies top both the users and those around them. I don't notice any real

reaction in myself but don't discount the reports from others. Unfortunately, all reports are subjective.

InternationalPlayboy
09-27-2004, 07:02 AM
How does

your best pheromone mix/application make you feel?

Though I had intended to mix when I first got

re-interested in pheromones and saw the variety of products offered here, I haven't done as much mixing as planned.

The main exception to that is mixing Pheros with NPA, or applying it along with Chikara or Perception.

My

favorite though, is Chikara as a stand alone. It makes me feel happy, confident, and attractive. Before Love Scent,

I was a big Realm user, which gave me a feeling of well being.

On the other hand, I am like Tiger4 when it

comes to NPA or Edge by itself. When I use them, I can find myself getting easily irritable more than usual. If I

apply SOE or WAGG along with the high none product, I don't have as much problem with that, but my #1 favorite

remains Chikara alone.

a.k.a.
09-27-2004, 07:19 AM
I have similar experiences with

NPA/TE, which is why I always stick to miniscule dosages. But I don’t think it’s the none. When I wear RM I feel

jolly good, stimulated and ready to take on any challenge. Even if I OD and other people give me hostile looks, I

just take it all in stride no problem.
I’m guessing the NPA irritability comes from one of the secret

ingredients.

Another combo I have to be careful with is None + Rone. Too much and I start feeling

doubtful, losing confidence. Other people treat me with kid gloves, uncertain of what I’m about or how I’m going to

react.

watcher27944
09-27-2004, 07:53 AM
I just found out that I

have been OD`ing big time on TE jell packs, but the mones just make me feel good, and when the guy`s give me a dirty

look I put it down to the fact that i am hitting on their Lady

ismellgood
09-27-2004, 09:35 AM
Chikara makes me relaxed and

subtly (!) confident.
A touch of NPA with cover cologne sometimes makes me confident, sometimes nervous or

aggressive.

new2mones
09-28-2004, 09:03 AM
SOE makes me sleepy :(

bjf
09-28-2004, 09:22 AM
we need some more senior members

voting. put out guys!

bjf
09-30-2004, 05:42 AM
Interesting results. Okay, for the

people who've made successful mixes, in your estimation, what percentage of the mix should signal

"aggression/power", what percentage "nice", what % "dependable". Please try not to be influenced by the answers of

others. :)

CptKipling
09-30-2004, 03:35 PM
Interesting results.

Okay, for the people who've made successful mixes, in your estimation, what percentage of the mix should signal

"aggression/power", what percentage "nice", what % "dependable". Please try not to be influenced by the answers of

others. :)
What are the goals of the mix?

bjf
09-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Good question. I don't think it is

hard to create a social or business mix. I'm talking about one that makes them give up the pu-nanny.