PDA

View Full Version : Thurday Bits!

MOBLEYC57
09-23-2004, 03:05 PM
PEEK-A-BOO!:run:

A

husband and wife and their two sons are watching TV. She looks at her husband and winks at him. He gets the message

and says, "Excuse us for a few minutes boys, we're going up to our room for a little while."

Pretty soon one

of the boys becomes curious, goes upstairs, and sees the door to his parent's bedroom is ajar. He peeks in for a

few minutes, trots downstairs, gets his little brother, and takes him upstairs to peek into the bedroom.

"Before you look in there," he says, "Keep in mind this is the same woman who paddled our butts for sucking our

thumbs!"

ARE YOU A GOOD DENTIST?:nono:

A guy and a girl meet at a bar. They get along so well that they

decide to go to the girl's place. A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands. He

then takes of his trousers and washes his hands again. The girl has been watching him and says, "You must be a

dentist."

The guy, surprised, says "Yes....how did you figure that out?" "Easy," she replied, "you keep washing

your hands." One thing led to another and they make love.

After they have done, the girl says, "You must be a

good dentist." The guy, now with a boosted ego says, "Sure, I'm a good dentist, How did you figure that out?"

"’Cause I didn't feel a damn thing!"

A BAD AS$ BIKER!!:twisted:

A plastered man walks into a biker bar,

sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking around, he sees 3 men sitting at a corner table. He gets up,

staggers to the table, leans over, looks at the biggest, meanest looking one in the face and says, "I went by your

grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck naked. Man, she is a fine looking woman!"

The biker

looks at him and doesn't say a word. His buddies are confused, because he is one bad biker, and would fight at the

drop of a hat. The drunk leans on the table again and says,

"I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the

best I ever had!"

The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad, but the biker still says nothing. The

drunk leans on the table one more time and says,

"I'll tell you something else, boy, your grandma liked it!

She's a real screamer!!" At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders and says,

"Grandpa, you're drunk! Go home!"

Q & A::POKE:

Question: What is it when a man talks nasty to a woman?

Answer: Sexual Harassment.

Question: What is it when a woman talks nasty to a man?
Answer: $3.99 a minute.

Got $3.99 cents I can borrow? :blink: