PDA

View Full Version : Thank You SweetBrenda~~

Emmiefree
09-23-2004, 10:11 AM
:wave: I

just want to thank SweetBrenda for inviting me into this forum. This is the most interesting place I have seen to be

able to voice an opinion, and not be afraid of what I might say or not say.. Thanks Brenda.. You are awesome... Love

ya hun~~
Emmie~~:lol:

SweetBrenda
09-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Whoa! this

took me by surprise! a nice one of course =) thanks you darling. And no need to thank me Emmie is my pleasure having

you here. I had a feeling you were going to enjoy the forum plus there's tons of feedback about phermones! plus we

have some really nice people too.

Let me know when you get your 1st phermones and the

results too!!! I really like the ones I have. They are fabulous and I have fun wearing them too! one of these I will

tell you some more details about them. I need to get back to work but it was sweet of you leaving me such a caring

note. I thank you kindly.

PS
I hope your kid is feeling much

better.
Thinking of you
:lovestruc

Brenda

SweetBrenda
09-23-2004, 06:26 PM
Ohh btw Emmie can you please

go to Midnight in general boards under ummm "sexy alpha letter" (something like that) I made you an avatar

that you can use here =) I noticed you haven't been there in a while =( (how come?? did someone say something mean

or rude???, so I can go take care of them for ya') go check it out let me know if you like it! the only thing is

that is a bit to big to use it here thou =/ I will resize it for you when I get home if you don't like it let me

know, you know I will try my best to come up with something else for you.
Love Ya
Brenda

Emmiefree
09-24-2004, 05:14 AM
found it, now how do I post it

Brenda??

SweetBrenda
09-24-2004, 05:23 AM
found it,

now how do I post it Brenda??Heyy you LOL u up so early?? hang on let me fix it for ya brb
:lovestruc

Emmiefree
09-24-2004, 05:38 AM
ty ty ty Brenda hun.. I love

it

SweetBrenda
09-24-2004, 05:38 AM
Heyyy you looking pretty

hot there emmie *wink*
Take Care sweety Im out!
xxx
Bren