PDA

View Full Version : SOE hits?!?

new2mones
09-21-2004, 05:26 PM
Well, I am currently

using SOE unscented every day--I am 32 years old, in shape, attractive, shy at times yet can also be outgoing when I

get a head of steam going :)

I use PI/m unscented when I go out at night but so far nothing much to speak of in

terms of that--

today, I decided to try and OD on SOE so I used about 7 rolls on my neck and wrists ( appx. 1"

each roll)
I went to the Vitamin sHoppe to buy someprotein bars and the woman behind the counter basically stared

at me for a few seconds before she was able to say anything, then kept looking at me the whole time after the

purchase was made

then, I went tanning and there were 2 young girls on line ahead of me and they kept looking

back, then one of the girls got the hiccups ( I doubt this was the mones)---- then the girl behind the counter 8/10

gaveme a DIHL then finally figured out to ask my name

oh and the other day at macy's, the cashier (cute

6/10) was totally flirting with me asking me where I was going to where my new clothes-- I said I am not sure-- she

said "Oh, you must have a special someone to where these for"--I said "I am actually single"--she then said "WOW, I

would never have guessed a guy like you would be single" so I asked if she was--she said she was dating

someone--then continued to flirt with me-- I offered her my business card as I left and she smiled and said she

would "definitely take that from me" and said she would drop me an email ( I had on about 4 rolls of SOE and 1 drop

PI/m unscented)

I think these are hits???

CollegeStudent
09-21-2004, 06:16 PM
she said

"Oh, you must have a special someone to where these for"--I said "I am actually single"--she then said "WOW, I would

never have guessed a guy like you would be single"
Now, thats no fair. She can be slick about asking if

hes available but its not good for the guy to do the same (in reference to my "So, are you single?" posts

recently).

Yes, I would say thats a hit, though you could just be charming. Does staring, drooling, unable

to speak kinda thing happen to you alot?

new2mones
09-21-2004, 06:26 PM
Now,

thats no fair. She can be slick about asking if hes available but its not good for the guy to do the same (in

reference to my "So, are you single?" posts recently).

Yes, I would say thats a hit, though you could just be

charming. Does staring, drooling, unable to speak kinda thing happen to you alot?

Hmmm I tend to get

chatted up by cashiers when I am shopping and saleswomen always seem to want ot help me find clothes while I am in

the sstore ( although that is their job)

I agree with you that she was very slick in trying to find out my

status ( even though she herself was "taken") double standard? thanks for the input

a.k.a.
09-21-2004, 06:27 PM
I think these

are hits???

Sorry. It’s not a REAL hit unless women start humping your leg like dogs.

Just kidding. Reads like a major OD in my book, but that IS what you were looking for.
Keep up the good

work.

MOBLEYC57
09-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Now, thats

no fair. She can be slick about asking if hes available but its not good for the guy to do the same (in reference to

my "So, are you single?" posts recently).

Yes, I would say thats a hit, though you could just be charming. Does

staring, drooling, unable to speak kinda thing happen to you alot?
It's soooo fair for you to ask.:whip:

You have to understand that any and everything can be/and is filtered differently. You want a slick way to ask if

one is single without them thinking you're trying to/are going to hit on them, BUT!, depending on the person,

anything that leaves your mouth could be considered as hitting on them. For an example...you ask someone how's

their day going...one could think that you're being kind or being a friend, and another could think that you have a

crush on them. So, I've said all that to say...just ask! :rasp: Some times you have to stand up and fight like a

man, you coward! (joking) :cheers:

P.S. Niiiiiiiice hits, New2! :thumbsup:

new2mones
09-21-2004, 06:57 PM
P.S. Niiiiiiiice hits,

New2! :thumbsup:

thanks--I will try to keep this updated as the days go by-- I recently order

Pheromax as well-- I am going to DC this weekend to visit some friends (male and female) and am trying to figure out

which of the mones I should bring with me (Pheromax, PI/m, or SOE) since Pheromax is a stand-alone---any

suggestions-- we are going out both friday and saturday night and supposed to go to some Oktoberfest during the day

on Saturday-- I am hoping to see if I can get any sexual hits while out at night (of course, I will do my part by

dressing well, smiling, and acting confident when approaching the ladies)

Friendly1
09-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Now,

thats no fair. She can be slick about asking if hes available but its not good for the guy to do the same (in

reference to my "So, are you single?" posts recently).
Although the level of maturity of the person asking

the question has something to do with it, girls usually don't ask that question for the same reason guys do.

I

am 44, and young women frequently ask me if I am married, have a girlfriend, want children, etc. They are sizing me

up when they do this.

Your wanting to ask a girl if she is single is not to determine if she might have

potential as a wife, but to help you filter out competition (and I pointed out that you are actually going about

this backwards, as the competition for a single girl is usually much more fierce than the competition for a "taken"

girl).

Do you see the difference? The question doesn't mean the same thing to her as to you. She is figuring

out early on if you are marriable. If you are, she MAY give you a shot at wooing (and winning) HER.

You are

just trying to figure out if you're going to get your butt kicked for talking to her. In her book, that makes you

look weak and lacking in confidence. It takes you off the list (or at least is a black mark against you).

Do

they all interpret it that way when YOU ask the question? No.

Do they all ask the standard questions for the

same reason? In my experience, YES. Your mileage may vary, but most guys don't approach girls the way girls

approach guys.

So, they often get to do things we don't get to do. Worse, we're usualy expected to do things

they refuse to do.

If you want single women to chase you, demanding to have your children, become a rock star or

NBA player.

That's about what it takes to get THAT kind of reaction from young, college-aged women.

They

are drawn to men with fame, wealth, and power (i.e., SUCCESSFUL men). Since most of them never meet such men, they

look for similar traits to a lesser degree.

A few hours ago, I stopped at a local convenience store. I was

wearing Docker's Nice Pants (tm) and an Alfani Polo shirt and Italian leather shoes. Every other man in sight was

wearing shorts, t-shirts, etc. I was also wearing Creed and Natual Attraction.

Young girls stopped what they

were doing to stare at me. One of them followed me into the store and stood behind me in line as I waited to pay

for a Coke. Another one stared at me as I drove off.

Yet earlier in the day, I stopped to have a late lunch at

a Burger King. All the girls in the restaurant (on the STAFF) went out of their ways to check me out. One girl

swept the floor under the same table just behind me while I ate my sandwich. As I was about to finish, she stepped

outside to smoke a cigarette (employees are supposed to smoke around back). She didn't take her eyes off me.

Did the pheromones help? Yes. But so did the fact that I was dressed better than every man in sight. This is a

very casual community. I stand out in every crowd. The young women look at me from all angles.

Are they

dreaming of marriage and babies? I doubt it. But they ARE sizing me up.

They are sizing YOU up, too. You just

have to understand that you really are a piece of meat on display in the marketplace.

Friendly1
09-21-2004, 10:44 PM
I agree with

you that she was very slick in trying to find out my status ( even though she herself was "taken") double standard?

thanks for the input
If she actually said only something like "I am dating someone" or "I am seeing

someone", she was giving you an opening.

If she says she is married or engaged, she is taken (but may still want

to play -- I am not saying anyone should look for those kinds of women, but they are out there).

If she is

living with someone or in a long-term, steady relationship, she may still be attracted to you and want to flirt and

go no further. If that is the case, FLIRT. Get in all the practice you can.

If she has just met someone, he

may already be on the way out. Don't rush in and try to take her away. Just keep seeing her on a casual basis and

keep her interested. She'll let you know when "the other guy" is not around.

There is absolutely NO REASON to

walk away from a girl who is interested in you if she is only dating someone.

new2mones
09-22-2004, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=Friendly1]If she

actually said only something like "I am dating someone" or "I am seeing someone", she was giving you an opening.

well--after she found out I was single I asked if she was and she said she was not, however, she kept smiling and

kept remarking how she would go out with me were it not for her boyfriend--so , like i said, I gave her my business

cardand we shall see what happens

Friendly1
09-22-2004, 09:08 AM
One more thing guys, and I know

I have said this before, but I think it bears repeating. Girls LIE about having boyfriends. Sometimes they do it

because they are not interested and just want you to leave them alone. Sometimes they do it to see if you accept

their bluff. I have seen more than one imaginary boyfriend vanish as I pushed forward with a conversation.

Be

confident in yourself as a man, not in an assumed boyfriend's ability to kick your butt.

Yoel
09-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Now, thats no

fair. She can be slick about asking if hes available but its not good for the guy to do the same (in reference to my

"So, are you single?" posts recently). Well, of course she can, but as you can see the attempt is spotted

right away. Now, if you want to be slick AND be caught while at it at the same time, why being slick in the first

place? :D

@new2: great hits! I totally support Friendly1 in what he's saying. And hey, remember to make your

move on the other girls too the next time ;)

new2mones
09-22-2004, 09:24 AM
Well, of course

she can, but as you can see the attempt is spotted right away. Now, if you want to be slick AND be caught while at

it at the same time, why being slick in the first place? :D

@new2: great hits! I totally support Friendly1 in

what he's saying. And hey, remember to make your move on the other girls too the next time ;)
well, the

other girls I believe were in high school ( the ones at the tanning salon) and me being 32--well, that is somewhat

illegal

bjf
09-22-2004, 09:31 AM
No need to be animals. There are

plenty of women out there. What he did was perfect.

new2mones
09-22-2004, 09:33 AM
No need to be

animals. There are plenty of women out there. What he did was perfect.
Thanks for the boost! I have on 7

inches total of SOE today by itself with Rochas Man as a cover scent-- I need to hit the mall later for some new

shoes so I will report anything of interest---but I am looking forward to this weekend in DC (hopefully my Pheromax

will be here by tomorrow)

bjf
09-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Your soe is unscented, right?

Yoel
09-22-2004, 09:42 AM
well, the other

girls I believe were in high school ( the ones at the tanning salon) and me being 32--well, that is somewhat

illegal Couldn't guess :)
Nice job with the cashier anyway, you stood your ground when she babbled about

the illusory "dating guy" ;)

new2mones
09-22-2004, 10:15 AM
to answer the above

question--the SOE I have is unscented

yeah it seems cashiers are way more frinedly these days-- they used to be

flirty but now they are giving me DIHL and making eye contact and smiling acting like a giddy school-girl LOL

new2mones
09-23-2004, 06:13 AM
Well--as I said, I needed to go to the mall last night so I ended up in Sephora to get some new cologne--granted, I

would have loved to have one of the girl hotties there help me out but alas they were all helping other customers so

I ended up spraying colognes and trying to figure it out-- then from about ten feet away a salesGUY says "This scent

here would suit you"-and I look up and he was talking to me---I didn't like the scent but then he proceeded to show

me like 15 other colognes--I settled on one (Varvatos--it is new and has leather in it very nice, masculine)--as I

am checking out, the sales girl says she is going to get me some samples, a minute later, after she gave me 2

samples, the salesguy comes back and throws like 15 other cologne samples into my bag, then as I am about to leave

he calls me over and gives me some Jack Black shaving cream samples-- I am not saying this is a homo-hit (not that

there's anything wrong with that), but I think he was giving me respect and that is a hit--he was very eager to

please
I did not have much time in the mall as they were about to close so I have no other stories to

report--hopefully have some from this weekend

CptKipling
09-23-2004, 11:34 AM
What where you wearing?

Don't forget that being friendly is their job, but I have been in similar situations of seemingly OTT

friendliness that I have atributed to pheros - a hit, of sorts.

new2mones
09-23-2004, 11:55 AM
What where

you wearing?

Don't forget that being friendly is their job, but I have been in similar situations of seemingly

OTT friendliness that I have atributed to pheros - a hit, of sorts.
I had on (from the morning without

reapplying) approximately 7 inches of SOE spread over my neck, eyebrows and wrists)---yeah I am not saying it was a

hit but it was abit over the top in the trying to please a customer department

bjf
09-23-2004, 12:23 PM
people tend to notice a patern of "a

bit over the top" occurances when wearing pheromones. It was a hit, the soe made you seem like a good guy.