PDA

View Full Version : Need advise

lordcrazyd
09-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Ok tomorrow i'm seeing

my ex girlfriend. The first time in 3 months. She dumped me for her bad boy ex but we been talking lately and

sharing some feelings we still have.
Does anyone have any great combination to put to get her to attract her to me

again. I have chikara, soe and the edge. I may be making a mistake by talking to her in person but i don't want to

go in life thinking what if.

Thanks, All Comments appreciated
Chris

:lovestruc

bjf
09-20-2004, 04:56 PM
When you meet with her, tell her

about the women you've been dating. BS if you haven't been seeing anyone. If you can even subtlely work in that

you did so before she dumped you, you'll be gold. And be random about returning her calls after that.

CptKipling
09-20-2004, 07:05 PM
When you meet with

her, tell her about the women you've been dating. BS if you haven't been seeing anyone. If you can even subtlely

work in that you did so before she dumped you, you'll be gold. And be random about returning her calls after

that.
To be honest, if you do all of that you will come as trying to hard, a jerk, and wierd, in that

order. I get what bjf is saying, but it needs to be more subtle. Just don't pour your heart out to her, and make

sure you don't give off the impression that you will be easy to get back and that you have wanted to get back with

her for ages. Stay spontaneous.

bjf
09-20-2004, 07:16 PM
I was in that situation and know it

is sound advice. The only way you'll look like you are trying to hard, or being a jerk or wierd is if you

actually act like that. No need to be all in-her-face about it.

CptKipling
09-20-2004, 07:21 PM
If you say so...

I you do

do that, make sure (like bjf says) you aren't in her face and bragging about it.

camusflage
09-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I gotta sit with bjf on this

one.. Notice he said "dumped me for her bad boy ex". Playing it cool is key on this one though.. Come on too strong

with it and you're no different than him.

a.k.a.
09-20-2004, 09:46 PM
One spray of edge. Fresh cover

scent.

Sounds like she lacks stability in herself. Try to project it in yourself. Not too cool, not too

warm. Show an interest in friendship, but be VERY wary of romance.
If she doesn’t come on to you, good. You’ll

still stick in her mind.
If she does, play the “I don’t want sex to get in the way of our friendship”

game.

Good luck!

XySen
09-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Why would you even bother with a

girl like that? You know you shouldn't, but your emotions tell you you should. Only way to get her is to be able

to get other girls.

a.k.a.
09-20-2004, 10:01 PM
PS Did she go for you after her ex

dumped her? Then she dumped you after her ex showed some interest?
What do you see in that girl?

lordcrazyd
09-21-2004, 07:28 AM
well today i saw her the

first time. in 3 months she was quite pushy i talked to her and we hugged. She'd pull away then i'd bring ehr to

hug me again and she'd do it. Since i've been learning her interest level doesnt seme to high. I kissed her and

she pulled away after a second and said i can't kiss you. I finally came out and told her that i want to give us a

second change but try somethihg different and take things slow and not so serious. She kept nodding i asked her if

she loved me she said yeah and then i asked if she was in love with me. She said she doesnt know. So basically she

said lets start by being friends again. So basically i took it as that. Anyway. I think i see where this is going.

She's trying to string me along for the ride... She kept avoiding eye contact but in the begining she kept touching

my arm.

I guess its not meant to be. I feel alot better though. I actually feel like i don't need her

anymore..

bjf
09-21-2004, 07:40 AM
Now that you feel like you don't

need her, watch her come crawling back. But I hope you move on. Good luck.

Pancho1188
09-21-2004, 08:10 AM
I guess

its not meant to be. I feel alot better though. I actually feel like i don't need her anymore..Good for

you. I'd advise cutting out the hugging and (attempted?) kissing because it'll help you move on completely.

Don't look back. Let it go.

(Note: I only say this as my own personal experience has shown that I

could not handle remaining friends as that always got in the way and my feelings went haywire. Best to leave your

past behind you...but if you're strong enough to handle being her friend and patient enough to wait and see if she

starts to like you again, more power to you...but it's torture if your feelings keep creeping back and hers don't.

Trust me on that one...you don't want to live like that.)

lordcrazyd
09-21-2004, 08:22 AM
btw i wore 3 (2 to the neck

and 1 to the wrists) sprays of chikara and a small amount of the edge behind the ears

CptKipling
09-21-2004, 12:14 PM
I gotta sit

with bjf on this one.. Notice he said "dumped me for her bad boy ex". Playing it cool is key on this one though..

Come on too strong with it and you're no different than him.
Fair enough, it's just that in my book

it's not a good idea to talk (interpreted as brag) about things like that if you don't know what you are doing.

After reading what he said again, it does seem that she needs to be taken down a notch. If you do want her back,

make sure she is the one working for it.