PDA

View Full Version : Best standalone product?

top_dawwgs
09-20-2004, 03:08 PM
Whats the

best out of Lure, Yes for men, and the IR colognes? Im just looking for a stand alone product for every other day

use with my Chikara. Cant be to predictable. Afterall, women get bored easily. Gotta keep their interest. Any

opinion on Lure, Yes for men, or IR cologne? And also, what are the best scents available for these?

blkgost
09-20-2004, 03:26 PM
but remember the pheros in the colognes affect the wearer more than the "experiencer". The amount of pheros in the

scents named are of a very low count, and overall not really worth the money

BassMan
09-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Whats the best

out of Lure, Yes for men, and the IR colognes? Im just looking for a stand alone product for every other day use

with my Chikara. Cant be to predictable. Afterall, women get bored easily. Gotta keep their interest. Any opinion on

Lure, Yes for men, or IR cologne? And also, what are the best scents available for these?
The IR colognes

contain nol at somewhere about 0.020 mg/ml. They have stronger ones.

Lure is a very strongly scented nol

product. I had a bottle, but it got lost someplace. I never replaced it.

Yes feels very animal to me - I've had

pretty good luck mixing it with NPA, and with my own mix, which is largely NPA based. I used to wear it in a funky,

smoky bar where I hosted an open mic, and it fit right in.

CollegeStudent
09-20-2004, 08:40 PM
As it currently stands

with the pricing and availability I would recommend Perception as a good standalone. Its on sale, smells great, has

excellent time release properties, and you see post after post of good sucess with it. You cant go wrong, tho

Chikara is supposed to be good too. Its just a bit more expensive than Perception right now, though I havent used

it, supposed to smell good too.

Oh, wait, you already have Chikara. :)

top_dawwgs
09-20-2004, 08:42 PM
ok thanks for the input.

Perceptions the way to go