PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Knockdown Power

deepblue
09-17-2004, 03:50 PM
I'm not

looking to get chatty with the girls I want them to feel more playful and giggly fun around me. What products can

inch me towards this much sought after effect? :drunk::welcome:

I want girls to feel like they are on drugs

around me. :POKE: :rofl:

Traggard
09-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Don’t think any pheromones are strong enough to do that. You need excellent body language, very strong

confidence and the social proof of a rock star to achieve it. Pheromones, at the very best, just give you a slight

edge. The things you seek after is only achievable either trough being a very good player, or being a famous

actor/rock star.

deepblue
09-17-2004, 04:11 PM
Well I know the goal might seem

far fetched to some but what products might come close to this effect on a really good day?

I remember good

days when girls giggled and placed my hand on her breast in the movie theater and stuff like that. I want it to

happen again with someone new. :frustrate

BassMan
09-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Well I know the

goal might seem far fetched to some but what products might come close to this effect on a really good day?

I

remember good days when girls giggled and placed my hand on her breast in the movie theater and stuff like that. I

want it to happen again with someone new. :frustrate
I beg to differ with some others, but pheros are

certainly strong enough to do that. You have to find the right mix. I've been repeatedly told by the women I've

dated that they feel sexually out of control (one said that I left the faucet on :-) when they are around me.

For me, it's NPA/m and NPA/w with a healthy dose of none added, topped off with WAGG. You'll have to find what

does it for you.

-Bass

deepblue
09-17-2004, 04:52 PM
I was thinking either

Perception or NPA with my current cologne, but I'd like to hear more from others.

DrSmellThis
09-17-2004, 05:03 PM
I beg to differ

with some others, but pheros are certainly strong enough to do that. You have to find the right mix. I've been

repeatedly told by the women I've dated that they feel sexually out of control (one said that I left the faucet on

:-) when they are around me.

For me, it's NPA/m and NPA/w with a healthy dose of none added, topped off with

WAGG. You'll have to find what does it for you.

-Bass
Please tell us about what you think NPA/W does

for you; what you've learned about it. People have been hesitant to wear it, and i've never worn it on a

consistent basis. are you pretty sure it helps?

deepblue
09-17-2004, 05:37 PM
How do people react to you when

you wear NPA DrSmellThis?

BassMan
09-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Please tell us

about what you think NPA/W does for you; what you've learned about it. People have been hesitant to wear it, and

i've never worn it on a consistent basis. are you pretty sure it helps?I added NPA/w to the mix because

NPA/m makes me slightly nervous and standoffish. I wanted something that would make me slightly aroused so that I

would remain "playfully engaged."

I added the NPA/w through much experimentation. I started at 1m:1w, dosed

with real cedarwood / sandalwood / patchouli oils. It smelled just wonderful, was quite attractive to others. I

didn't have a girlfriend at the time, and it made me so horny that I couldn't stand it.

I'd also been playing

with none/WAGG combos with pretty good results - about 20ug /ml none to 30ug/ml WAGG. So I decided I'd make a mix

with all four - the two NPAs (actually, I've used both the NPAs and the Edges), plus Andro 4.2 for none, and WAGG.

I somehow got to 1 Edge/m : 1 Andro 4.2, WAGG in that 20/30 ratio, and started at 2 Edge/m : 1 Edge/w. Still

too much, my mind was on sex all day. Gotta get at least a _little_ work done. Dropped it to 3:1, finally found the

magic number at 4m:1w.

Does it help? Absolutely. It completely takes away the nervousness associated with

Edge/m. Keeps me just hot enough to hunt without drooling all over the quarry. It doesn't seem to have a negative

effect on females.

-Bass

MOBLEYC57
09-17-2004, 06:35 PM
So, you're back in your

laboratory! :thumbsup: Is this your Golden Voodoo mix:whip: with the NPAs in the TEs place, Bass? At the same

ratios as the TEs? :blink:

Say hello to Egor for me! :drunk: Thanks!

BassMan
09-17-2004, 06:40 PM
So, you're back

in your laboratory! :thumbsup: Is this your Golden Voodoo mix:whip: with the NPAs in the TEs place, Bass? At the

same ratios as the TEs? :blink:

Say hello to Egor for me! :drunk: Thanks!Same mix. I'm actually using

the Edges most of the time. I made it up once with NPA. It behaved exactly the same, except it was a lot stronger. I

wanted to add it to a weaker cologne that couldn't take a 1:1 dilution.

Egor sends his regards...

-Bass

MOBLEYC57
09-17-2004, 06:50 PM
Same mix. I'm

actually using the Edges most of the time. I made it up once with NPA. It behaved exactly the same, except it was a

lot stronger. I wanted to add it to a weaker cologne that couldn't take a 1:1 dilution.

Egor sends his

regards...

-BassBefore I blow up my laboratory, I mean basement, :rant: 5.64 ml NPA/m & 1.4ml NPA/w,

Bass? :blink:

Always appreciative! :thumbsup:

deepblue
09-17-2004, 07:00 PM
I have a light breezy cologne

which I want to add NPA/m to. Will it mix or just get funky?

BassMan
09-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Before I blow up

my laboratory, I mean basement, :rant: 5.64 ml NPA/m & 1.4ml NPA/w, Bass? :blink:

Always appreciative!

:thumbsup:I'm afraid it's a-gonna blow, Captain...

From my notes: When I made it with NPA, I used:

10.68 ml Andro 4.2
2.51 ml NPA/m
0.62 ml NPA/w
3.07 ml WAGG

I diluted the above to 125 ml with Davidoff's

Good Life aftershave.

The none concentration is 0.0167 mg/ml, at the bottom of Stone's suggested range. It's a

bit weak, but the idea was to be able to just pour it on the way you'd use aftershave, without worrying about OD. I

am not completely pleased, and went back to mixing the one I made with Edge with Curve for the summer.

I may

play with it again soon, as I have found a playmate, so it's a little less critical :-)

If you use it

undiluted, be aware that it's quite a bit stronger than the one we made with Edge.

- Bass

BassMan
09-17-2004, 07:23 PM
I have a light

breezy cologne which I want to add NPA/m to. Will it mix or just get funky?NPA seems to enhance the smell of

a lot of colognes. And there are some that don't seem to cover it well it all. Before you mix a batch, put a dab of

NPA on the back of your hand, spray on some cologne. Pay attention to how the mix reacts over the next six hours or

so. If you don't like the result, try varying the amount of NPA and cologne a little. That should give you a pretty

good idea of how the two will react.

I find that it works best when I can smell the NPA through the cologne a

bit, rather than the cologne completely burying the NPA.

FWIW, I get the best results (and women telling me how

good I smell) when I can smell enough pheros to think I have a slight bit too much on. That would seem to be correct

if pheros are truely sexually dimorphic - that is - smell worse to the wearers, work best on the targets.

-Bass

DrSmellThis
09-17-2004, 07:26 PM
How do people

react to you when you wear NPA DrSmellThis?Good, but IIRC I get a love me/hate me type of dynamic when

wearing it alone. NPA alone is not good for work. I like to tone it down with something. But I always wear Edge.

Gegogi
09-17-2004, 08:35 PM
"I've been repeatedly

told by the women I've dated that they feel sexually out of control (one said that I left the faucet on :-) when

they are around me."

Dang Bassman, you da man! Wanta trade ma Tele for your Precision? For me to get

the woman outta control effect I must feed my female friend 4 or 5 shots of Jack Daniels and rub her nose in the NPA

dab on my chest! :rasp: