PDA

View Full Version : My first pheromone experience...

GodOfThunder
09-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Whats up ya'll? Figured I'd wait to try one of these products before I posted. So I ordered the sample pack and

tonightI put on some SOE unisex wanting to save the best for this weekend. I put on a little more than half the

packet on my wrists neck and hair. I thought me and my crew were gonna go out to this bar but it ended up we hung

out and drank and a friends house. I had wanted to try the scent out but w/e I can get drunk too. So, these two

girls just show up to everyone's suprise. This one fine bitch who never talks to me was all about conversation and

I caught her staring twice. Later on she was staring at my arms and said "Oh my god you have like, the biggest arms

Ive ever seen". I donno if this was the mones I'm gonna need to experiment some more, but DAMN. This was just a

taste. More on my Ole Miss trip this weekend. That will be the TRUE test!

Bruce
09-17-2004, 04:09 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Thanks

for the post. SOE is a good one. How old are you, btw?

Bruce

GodOfThunder
09-17-2004, 08:10 AM
I am turning 19 next week.

I found out about this site through the promo you guys did at my message board, Elitefitness.com. Tonight I am going

to Ole Miss. I'm sure there will be alot of girls and guys alike. I want to stand out among all the other guys as

the alpha... what should I use? Should I try the TE or the SOE/m?

'

Pancho1188
09-17-2004, 09:10 AM
TE makes you appear to be

alpha. SOE will make you appear friendlier and get people to talk to you. It could also make you appear to be a

protector with either...but if you do actually have the biggest arms that girl had ever seen, you may not need so

much help in appearing alpha. ;)

blkgost
09-17-2004, 12:23 PM
This one fine

bitch

come on man have just a shred of respect

GodOfThunder
09-17-2004, 12:52 PM
"One good lookin broad"

Bruce
09-17-2004, 01:25 PM
That's more like it. :-)