PDA

View Full Version : David D & mones

TRock
09-16-2004, 11:53 PM
on page 89 of the

e-book, he writes when you first start dating, your body produces chemicals that say let's have sex all day. 12-18

months later the chemical changes to where it's more let's get long term. he says there's nothing you can do

about this. i wonder if he's talking about mones and doesn't know it. anybody pick up on this?

btw the last

few girls i talked to using cocky & funny got me great results even tho i was acting very childish. last saturday me

and my buddy meet up with some of his female friends to go to a club. i wasn't wearing any mones yet b/c we went to

eat before we were gonna hit up the club. so i basically tell them how i'm an aspiring pimp and they eat it up.

i'm talking about using the pimp hand (smacking them) and they love it. you would think if you were to meet 2 new

females and tell them you're an aspiring pimp, there's goes the 1st impression. lol not when you use it with c&f.

then today from being c&f with a girl in class, she said for childishness is charming and sex in a way i can't

explain. i was also wearing pheros and 2.5 sprays of chikara. too bad i didn't have mones on last sat, but the

combo of mones and c&f is unstoppable.

TRock
09-16-2004, 11:57 PM
i'm thinking 12-18 months later

when you get comfortable in your relationship, your body produces less none or beta male mones? what about synthetic

mones, even tho the none strength will stay the same, will the female nose think the none got weaker?

Mtnjim
09-17-2004, 11:00 AM
on page 89 of the

e-book, he writes when you first start dating, your body produces chemicals that say let's have sex all day. 12-18

months later the chemical changes to where it's more let's get long term. he says there's nothing you can do

about this. i wonder if he's talking about mones and doesn't know it. anybody pick up on

this?...

They *may* be involved, but he is refering to brain chemicals. I don't remember

specifically which ones, but I'm sure Dr. Smell will know.

Holmes
09-17-2004, 11:04 AM
They *may* be

involved, but he is refering to brain chemicals.

Endolphins, I think.

Mtnjim
09-17-2004, 11:43 AM
Endolphins, I

think.

Oxycotin?? (sp.), Like I said, I don't remember the specifics.