PDA

View Full Version : Bruce: Can we exchange the first Chickara...

dalesalsa82
09-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Bruce:
I have one of those bottles of chickara that the fragrance desappears after about 2hrs so.

Is it possible that I could just send it to you and you can exchange it for a new one. I have hardly used this

chickara. I have just used about 6-10 sprays. I just used Perception in the mean time. I continue using

Perception until you give me the news on the situation. I would have talked to you sooner but the recent onslaught

of hurricanes to the miami area has been crazy.
Thank you
DS

Bruce
09-17-2004, 04:37 AM
DS,

Yes, definitely. I guess

you know about the discount coupon, but you can just exchange it as well. Either way.

B

nbnbtc
09-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Bruce, that's great news, I

didn't know we could do that! I'd like to do this with my old unused Chikara as well, if possible. How would I go

about exchanging it?

Bruce
09-17-2004, 12:51 PM
Just send them back to
Love

Scent
PO Box 402
Hotchkiss, CO 81419

And include a note explaining.

Bruce

DrSmellThis
09-17-2004, 04:09 PM
For those too lazy to send

theirs back, like me, I have some advice: Just wear twice as much: two sprays to every application point for a total

of 5-6 sprays. I was hesitant to try it, but when I did I had excellent results, as well as compliments on the

scent, with no OD effects.

Mad_Doc
09-18-2004, 01:06 AM
DS,

I guess

you know about the discount coupon, but you can just exchange it as well.

B

I've not heard

of the discount coupon (do'nt log on very often anymore). Is that for anyone who baught one of the beta batch?

Bruce
09-18-2004, 09:33 AM
Mad Doc,

The original "beta

batch" is *probably* the same as what we are selling now in terms of strength, but there is a 50% discount coupon

available to anyone who bought Chikara before we the most recent batch, which is easy to identify because the spray

head and cap are completely different.

Bruce

Mad_Doc
09-19-2004, 01:30 AM
Mad Doc,

The

original "beta batch" is *probably* the same as what we are selling now in terms of strength, but there is a 50%

discount coupon available to anyone who bought Chikara before we the most recent batch, which is easy to identify

because the spray head and cap are completely different.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce, mine has a metal

neck and a white plastic spray head, do I qualify for the discount coupon?

Bruce
09-19-2004, 07:38 AM
MD,

Yes, that is

true.

B

nbnbtc
09-27-2004, 05:56 AM
WOW Bruce, less than a week after

I sent in my old Chikara for exchange as you set forth above, I received the new one! Thanks for the speedy service!

Not to sound ungreatful, because I'm not, but is the new Chikara supposed to not be initially very strong smelling?

Just wondering because the original beta Chikara that I got from the very very first batch of the stuff has a strong

very plesant smell that fades quickly, and the new Chikara doesn't seem as strong but it sure does seem to last

longer even tho the scent isn't as pronounced. Is this normal? Thanks!

Bruce
09-27-2004, 09:39 AM
NBN,

Not sure if I get what

you mean.

B

nbnbtc
09-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Bruce, what I mean is the "new"

Chikara seems to have a less pronounced scent than the origional beta I had been using. Maybe I'm just not used to

it, because I remember reading that the scent in the previous versions had too much vanilla or something, so maybe

the lack of that extra scent is the difference that I'm smelling in the new one? I guess it isn't a big deal, just

making sure I've got the right stuff.

MOBLEYC57
09-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Bruce, what I mean

is the "new" Chikara seems to have a less pronounced scent than the origional beta I had been using. Maybe I'm just

not used to it, because I remember reading that the scent in the previous versions had too much vanilla or

something, so maybe the lack of that extra scent is the difference that I'm smelling in the new one? I guess it

isn't a big deal, just making sure I've got the right stuff.Coooooool, NBNBTC! I thought it was me nose

losing its ability to sniff out a flea from a hundred pases!:sad: I actually like the smell of the weak batch mo

betta!:lovestruc

Bruce, can you confirm that the newer version has a weaker scent, please? No pleading the 5th

accepted.:run:

P.S. NBNBTC, who ya looking at!? If it's me, could you straighten your eye out please.:POKE:

nbnbtc
09-28-2004, 09:04 AM
Mobley, glad I'm not the only one

losing my mind regarding the smell of the newer batch! Guess we will have to wait to Bruce to chime in on that.

And what if I like looking sideways, hmm? :-P

bjf
09-28-2004, 11:58 AM
The newer batch was supposed to be

stronger in smell, and have less of a screaming vanilla note, I guess.

The "weak" beta batch was referred

to as "weak" because it was "weaker." ;)

See Oscar's "Chikara is back" thread for more info. If the newer

one is indeed weaker, maybe there was an issue.

MOBLEYC57
09-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Mobley, glad I'm

not the only one losing my mind regarding the smell of the newer batch! Guess we will have to wait to Bruce to chime

in on that.

And what if I like looking sideways, hmm? :-P

Whatever, NBNBTC! I'll just not look

into ya eyes when I'm talking toya. That way, I won't be curious if ya looking at me, or someone over me

shoulder.:rofl: Put some shades on, and hide that crackhead eye! :drunk:

BJF, the newer batch is without the

shinny cap, this much I've picked up, but the newer batch has a lighter scent, if ya asking me. Was just wondering

if there was a mix up, 'cause I definitely like scent of the "disappearing in two hours" one mo better!:box: The

dull cap doesn't seem to have that "smell me" appeal.

You're touching meeeeeeee!:POKE:

nbnbtc
09-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Tis fine Mobley, but I don't

think they make crosseyed shades :D

the newer batch is without the shinny cap, this much I've picked

up, but the newer batch has a lighter scent, if ya asking me. Was just wondering if there was a mix up, 'cause I

definitely like scent of the "disappearing in two hours" one mo better! The dull cap doesn't seem to have that

"smell me" appeal.

I couldn't agree with you more on that. I wonder if we are the only ones

though?