PDA

View Full Version : APC, Full-Strength, Double Strength????

oscar
10-28-2001, 10:03 PM
Hi!

I just came off of attractwomen.com. It\'s a site run by IPD the makers of APC. Here they list the 1/2 ounce bottle as being \"Full Strength\", and the one ounce bottle as being \"Double Strength\". What\'s up here?

I\'ve got the 1oz. and on the back it does say Double Strength. Does anyone have the 1/2 ounce? Does it say Full Strength on the back?

Is this some bullshit!?! I can\'t imagine them having different formulas for different sized bottles. Who\'s the APC experts here?

Does the info on the card in the APC packaging have two different concentration numbers depending on bottle size? I am genuinely confused. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 10:22 PM
Hey Wilde - I\'m new here, and no expert by any means, but I\'ve got both packages of APC here, and they BOTH read the same thing on the back: 0.0225 mg/L ......doesn\'t seem like very much compared to some of the products on this site, though! I think it\'s a cheap come-on - \"Double\" strength really just means \"double size\"....I\'m tired of this APC crap - I keep getting all these emails spammed at me from IPD, and all for a product that doesn\'t even work that well (not for me, anyway!) Hope that helps, Wilde!

oscar
10-29-2001, 03:39 PM
Carl2,

Thanks. Does the 1/2 oz. bottle say \"Full Strength\"?

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 04:26 PM
I agree with Carl2: double strength means, in APC jargon, double size.

Now I\'m going to stop writing this message, \'cause I want to drink a double strength Pepsi...

Bruce
10-29-2001, 05:03 PM
Carl,
Is the spam coming from IPD? How can you tell that? Really curious who is behind it.

Oscar,
The \"double strength\" just like the \"soon to be illegal due to new feminist legislation\" just like the \"strongest legally available\" is BS.

For starters what I need to do is put a brief warning on the apc order page to the effect that the \"concentrate\" in \"adrostenone pheromone concentrate\" is not very accurate. Something should be done about the spam too.

Honestly though, I still use the stuff a couple times a week; always mixed with something though. Never alone. If you have a cologne you like and that works well with pheros, then there is not much point in getting apc.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 08:21 PM
Bruce,

In all honesty, I can\'t state for certain that the emails are coming directly from IPD, but the mailing address for mail orders is a PO Box in Wichita, KS - which is the city listed on the back of the APC package....seems pretty fishy to me... images/icons/wink.gif

rjm
10-30-2001, 03:16 AM
Yeah, the double strength is due to double size...

I still like it though, \'cause I likes da smell! images/icons/smile.gif

Later!