PDA

View Full Version : EW for men

CollegeStudent
09-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Some early results

from my EW experiments. I made a mix of EW:TE at 1:30 ratio (though I thought that woulda been a bit strong). It

does stay stinky in the area of application for about 2 hours, but then I can no longer smell it there (either that

or Im used to the scent now).

I applied one drop of this mix this morning. So far, I havent really noticed

much of a difference in other people but I felt a difference in myself. I felt more "manly" I guess you would say.

It felt like "I" got laid last night. Not sure how to describe it. Will continue to post new discoveries.

CptKipling
09-15-2004, 05:16 PM
This may or may not be

relevant, but when I wore a splash of diluted EW to the inside of my elbow (covered with Hugo Boss), I had a couple

of people comment on my scent. Notice the use of the word "people", the complimentors were not exclusively female.

CollegeStudent
09-15-2004, 05:24 PM
This may

or may not be relevant, but when I wore a splash of diluted EW to the inside of my elbow (covered with Hugo Boss), I

had a couple of people comment on my scent. Notice the use of the word "people", the complimentors were not

exclusively female.
Hmm interesting. I may try a drop inside each elbow, and apply my Perception right

next to it, but not on it. The stinky did fade faster than I would have thought, but placed right next to the

Perception I think two drops wont
"bleed" through.