PDA

View Full Version : 'Mones in NPA

dynamics5
09-15-2004, 05:51 AM
I did a search and

tried to find the main 'mones in NPA but failed. So what are they?

And why would NPA be the perfect

complement for Chikara looking at it solely from a chemical or pheromone point of view?

Thanks

belgareth
09-15-2004, 06:33 AM
NPA/TE is not the 'Perfect'

complement for everybody. It works well for some but not others. The disclosed mone is None but there are also

secret ingredients.

ismellgood
09-15-2004, 02:54 PM
belgareth,

for whom do

you think NPA/TE is (and for whom not) the 'Perfect' Chikara complement ?

CptKipling
09-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Without trying to sound harsh,

how is bel supposed to be able to answer that? C7 and TE is a good combo, but no one can say for sure if it will

work for an individual. The best anyone could do would be to say things like: if you liked C7 but thought you needed

more sexual "bite"... etc. This is quite a good approach for someone new to pheromones, as C7 is quite "central" on

the responce spectrum (not always sexual, not always friendly), and you can fine tune it with other products. AE

(and possibly perception) is also good for this.

Another problem is, perfect for what? What reactions are you

looking for? I could tell you roughly what I would expect any combo to behave like, but there are lots of different

reactions that can be aimed for.

belgareth
09-15-2004, 04:49 PM
belgareth,

for whom do you think NPA/TE is (and for whom not) the 'Perfect' Chikara complement ?
It depends on

each user. Everybody gets a different response from mones. All we can do is experiment until we find what works for

each of us. Chikara and TE works well for me, I know that much. If it will work well for anybody else we won't know

until they try it.

ismellgood
09-16-2004, 01:50 PM
CptKipling,
I was just

wondering if based on post #2, in which belgareth replied to post #1 that C7+NPA was not "perfect" for everyone, if

there were some specific differentiating factors.