PDA

View Full Version : no reaction at all

dexxl
09-15-2004, 05:02 AM
i got SOE, wagg and

NPA

had them for about a year now,. been using then on and off.
normally put them on for work, i use soe

more then anything else and abit of NPA

i'd like to do this to get chicks, but seriously that's a secondary

issue. my main concern as i'm in a sales role is the $$ i can earn from people liking me.

i've used them

quite alot, always behind the ears on the base of the back of the neck and sometimes under the chin.

and i

gotta say it has done NOTHING nothing at allllll.....

sometimes i use another smell to go with it, it'll

either be burberry, dunhill or issey miake.

other then that,. i've got nothing from

it..

soooo,.... someone explain to me why i didn't waste over $200 buying these please?

dexxl
09-15-2004, 05:03 AM
oh and when i say "on and off" that

pretty much means every second day or third day..

Traggard
09-15-2004, 05:13 AM
Did the mones tend to change

your own feelings at all? I have not got any reactions from mones, but at least SOE usually makes me a bit relaxed

and None OD tend to make me more irritated. I am not sure if this is placebo or not, since I read about those effect

before using the products.

Navigator
09-15-2004, 06:44 AM
...None OD

tend to make me more irritated.
I thot i was the only one that gets irritated with mones OD. I got

agitated and irritated when i ODed on Chikara 3 days ago. :blink:

Pancho1188
09-15-2004, 07:19 AM
Bel will tell you how -mones

effect you as a salesman...have you noticed friendlier customers? Is it easier to deal with them sometimes? I

think that would be what you have to look for when making the call. If -mones can stop you from wanting to kill a

customer because they treated you better than they would have normally, I'd say it was worth it. However, you'd

have to look on an aggregate level in order to determine that. The hardest part in determining whether they work or

'do nothing' is that you don't know most of the customers. You don't know if they would've flied of the handle

otherwise. Some people do work with customers over a long period of time and notice that the same ones become

friendlier with -mones. I hope this helps.

belgareth
09-15-2004, 07:30 AM
The only reason that I believe

mones helped me with clients is that I keep sales records and sales increased. Were the mones responsible? Was it a

placebo? Just a fluke? I can't prove it no matter what I believe. Mones have never had any real effect on the way I

feel, I'm aggressive by nature. I believe the mones helped clients trust me and relax around me. There were

blunders though. I OD on None easily and made the mistake of going into some clients' offices with too much None.

In general, SoE helped with clients and Chikara has helped a lot, IMHO.

CptKipling
09-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Did the mones

tend to change your own feelings at all? I have not got any reactions from mones, but at least SOE usually makes me

a bit relaxed and None OD tend to make me more irritated. I am not sure if this is placebo or not, since I read

about those effect before using the products.
The best way get arouse a reaction from yourself is to apply

a small amount under your nose and wait :thumbsup:

dexxl
09-19-2004, 02:33 AM
erm,... i guess it is hard to

determine, as in my job everyday is a new day literally and every new customer is a potential new customer,..

meaning i don't see the same person twice.

i'm not sure if this is related, but i don't really get any

kind of change in mood with any kind of mones i use. but i also don't stay awake no matter how much coffee/red

bull/ caffine i drink. i'd take two cans of red bull and go straight to bed and sleep for 8 hours. sooooo.....

maybe that's why mones don't affect me either?

although i don't need the mones to affect me, just the

people i meet. i already think i'm the greatest person on earth :p

culturalblonde
09-19-2004, 09:58 AM
I didn't think mones

would work. But I noticed people at my last job willing to pitch in more to help me, friendlier, and chatty. I say

my last job because recently I was offered a job at a higher pay; and I was wearing mones.

I get very bad

migranes from loud perfumes/colognes and I'm allergic to florals, so I put on enough to just have a hint of

smell...always on my lower back. I've tried other areas on my body and for some reason my back works the best.

Good luck and I think you are the greatest too!! You definitely have a good taste in cologne :)