PDA

View Full Version : Jkohl, Sir!

MOBLEYC57
09-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Howdy! :angel:

I

don't understand much about this madness, but I do "THINK" that I understand enough to know that sometimes, what

works for one, doesn't work for another.:thumbsup: I've said all that to say...do you ever think there will come

a time when you will post your findings/thoughts, not hits, on the way YOU use your products, in both social and

sexual settings, with the gel pack AND the role-on? :blink: It would me nice to know how the inventor of such an

outstanding product rides them into the wind. :drunk:

Always hoping...always waiting...for the Master of SOE to

speak, but appreciating your work, still.

Thanks!

einstein
09-14-2004, 03:18 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10158

n
I think this thread is what your asking for.

MOBLEYC57
09-14-2004, 08:19 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.ph

p?t=10158 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10158)

I think this thread is what your asking for.
Thanks Einstein! :trout: But that's not

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :rofl: I was looking more into what exactly he does (quantity) with his products,

and for what reason. It's like he said the way that he uses it would only benefit someone his age/size/financial

stats + the bike. To mention all that, to me, tells me he at least has an idea on the why's/how's, and I wanted

his thoughts. Maybe they're in his book, in which I have not purchased. Anyone!? Anyone!? :think: Curiousity

killed the cat, but only after he had feasted on the rat! :thumbsup:

jvkohl
09-15-2004, 06:53 PM
I typically use 3 - 3 inch rolls in

a close Z pattern on both sides of my neck. When I will be in close quarters (at work, for example) I make sure that

the initial application has at least 5 minutes to fade before I come in direct contact with anyone (longer if I'm

going to be dealing with a patient). Best advice I can give is never use an amount of any fragrance that is the

least bit overpowering. It's okay to leave a faint scent trail when walking down the hall, but it shouldn't linger

long or I'll guarentee someone will eventually be offended. You all know what you like when the ladies pass

by--just a hint of fragrance; enough to make you think: "that's nice."

When the atmosphere is filled with

smoke and other people, I will simply reapply the same amount of SOE/men more frequently, especially before I

approach someone, or before I dance a second time with a woman who has asked me to dance. If I get overheated and am

sweating a lot, I won't reapply it so frequently.

I have more "hit" stories to tell than most of you can

imagine. But, anything I write here, is liable to be seen by any one of the women who has hit on me--so, I'm not

going to go into any "kiss and tell" details. In some cases, I'm comfortable letting them know about the chemical

attraction; sometimes I'm not. Most of them figure it out, anyway, when I give them a business card.

From

my picture you can tell I stay in pretty good physical shape: 5'6" and a muscular 160lbs. I also stay tan--even if

I must use a tanning booth. Beyond my usage and profile, I can only recommend that you read my book--if only as an

adjunct on why you should wear whatever pheromone-enhanced product seems to suit you best. It would be hard for me

to imagine anything working better than SOE/men for consistent "hits" --most of them sexual. But whether they're

sexual hits or not, it's nice to be noticed, and I am always noticed when wearing SOE. I've had too many women

tell me "there was just something about you" to think it was anything other than the pheromones that got their

attention.

JVK

MOBLEYC57
09-15-2004, 09:03 PM
I typically use 3 -

3 inch rolls in a close Z pattern on both sides of my neck. When I will be in close quarters (at work, for example)

I make sure that the initial application has at least 5 minutes to fade before I come in direct contact with anyone

(longer if I'm going to be dealing with a patient). Best advice I can give is never use an amount of any fragrance

that is the least bit overpowering. It's okay to leave a faint scent trail when walking down the hall, but it

shouldn't linger long or I'll guarentee someone will eventually be offended. You all know what you like when the

ladies pass by--just a hint of fragrance; enough to make you think: "that's nice."

When the atmosphere is

filled with smoke and other people, I will simply reapply the same amount of SOE/men more frequently, especially

before I approach someone, or before I dance a second time with a woman who has asked me to dance. If I get

overheated and am sweating a lot, I won't reapply it so frequently.

I have more "hit" stories to tell than

most of you can imagine. But, anything I write here, is liable to be seen by any one of the women who has hit on

me--so, I'm not going to go into any "kiss and tell" details. In some cases, I'm comfortable letting them know

about the chemical attraction; sometimes I'm not. Most of them figure it out, anyway, when I give them a business

card.

From my picture you can tell I stay in pretty good physical shape: 5'6" and a muscular 160lbs. I also

stay tan--even if I must use a tanning booth. Beyond my usage and profile, I can only recommend that you read my

book--if only as an adjunct on why you should wear whatever pheromone-enhanced product seems to suit you best. It

would be hard for me to imagine anything working better than SOE/men for consistent "hits" --most of them sexual.

But whether they're sexual hits or not, it's nice to be noticed, and I am always noticed when wearing SOE. I've

had too many women tell me "there was just something about you" to think it was anything other than the pheromones

that got their attention.

JVK
(http://)
You've got

my attention!:goodpost: Now for my million dollar question...Is there anything in your book that tells something

like what a 47 year old, 265 pound male should wear, or should I get it just to learn a little more about mones?

Tell the truth, shame the devil! :LOL:

Thanks for responding, JVK!:thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
09-16-2004, 03:10 PM
You've got my

attention!:goodpost: Now for my million dollar question...Is there anything in your book that tells something like

what a 6'3," 47 year old, 265 pound male should wear, or should I get it just to learn a little more about mones?

Tell the truth, shame the devil! :LOL:

Thanks for responding, JVK!:thumbsup:
P.S. JVK, are you

strictly a roll-on stud, or do you venture off into the gel packs as well? :blink: Grazie Signor! :thumbsup:

jvkohl
09-16-2004, 05:59 PM
I've rarely used the gel packs,

roll on is more convenient 99% of the time. 47 y/o 265 lb could be obese or muscular depending on height. Fat tissue

tends to metabolize the pheromone precursors and make the signature scent of obesity more masculine in females and

more feminine in males. Of course this explains why height/weight proportionate is a typical preference.

It

certainly wouldn't hurt you to learn more about -mones; a conversational knowledge can lead someone who has taken

an interest in you to take a more active interest. It still sometimes surprises me to learn that some women seek a

man's permission to express their sexual side. Talking about mones/sex is a subtle way to grant such women

permission.

JVK

a.k.a.
09-16-2004, 06:59 PM
JVK,
Where do you see the future

of pheromones heading? (Besides niftier seduction aids that is.) And are there any companies that you consider

cutting edge in this respect?

jvkohl
09-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Within the next 10 years, a

pheromonal explanation of behavioral development will encompass much more than just the development of sexual

behavior. Pheromones will take on the role played by therapeutic drugs that are used to alter behavior, whether one

seeks to alter depressive or manic states, inappropriate behaviors, phobias, or paraphilias. Pherin Corp is on the

cutting edge now, but I don't believe they are capable of funding much more research with regard to therapeutic

pheromones. It will take a few more years before the National Institute of Health realizes the potential, but once

they do, we will see hundreds of pertinent studies per year rather than the 10-15 pertinent studies reported in the

past year.

JVK

MOBLEYC57
09-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Glad you finally answered A.K.A.

Now I can ask my last question, and I AM going to order your book on my next purchase. You said you apply in a 9" Z

(3"per line) on both sides of your neck when you apply SOE. My final million dollar questiong to you, JVK is...Do

you rub it in, or leave it as applied?

Thank you, and good night! :thumbsup:

jvkohl
09-18-2004, 06:36 PM
As applied; I don't like the oily

feel (or even the feel of the gel for that matter); anything left on my hands would just be washed off, anyway.

That's why you should probably let the scent calm down a bit before first coming into contact with others. If you

don't have time, rub it in--that will disperse it a bit and calm it down. Just remember, any very strong

scent--even the scent of rose--will probably not be pleasurable to anyone.

JVK

MOBLEYC57
09-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Glad you

finally answered A.K.A. Now I can ask my last question, and I AM going to order your book on my next purchase. You

said you apply in a 9" Z (3"per line) on both sides of your neck when you apply SOE. My final million dollar

questiong to you, JVK is...Do you rub it in, or leave it as applied?

Thank you, and good night!

:thumbsup:

Now I've confused even me! :rant: Geezzzzz! 2 X 3 is 6!:frustrate I meant two 3"

Zs!:frustrate That'd be one 3" Z on each side of the neck!:frustrate

Thanks for all your help, JVK.

:thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
09-19-2004, 05:53 AM
Now I've

confused even me! :rant: Geezzzzz! 2 X 3 is 6!:frustrate I meant two 3" Zs!:frustrate That'd be one 3" Z on each

side of the neck!:frustrate

Thanks for all your help, JVK. :thumbsup:

What the!!!!?:think: JVK,

math is hard work! :rant: Would you please explain.....

"I typically use 3 - 3 inch rolls in a close Z pattern

on both sides of my neck."

...so I can turn off my brain? Is that a 9" Z, or a typo? Annnnd, would you

recommend a larger Z or smaller Z for a muscular 47 year young, 6'3" 265 pound male?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

jvkohl
09-19-2004, 08:53 PM
total 9 inches in Z

pattern

Smaller Z for larger muscular men, since you already smell like an
alpha male (subsconsciously).

You shouldn't need much in the way of pheromone enhancement to attract women; but maybe to make them more

friendly/talkative.

JVK

MOBLEYC57
09-20-2004, 03:45 AM
total 9 inches in Z

pattern

Smaller Z for larger muscular men, since you already smell like an
alpha male (subsconsciously). You

shouldn't need much in the way of pheromone enhancement to attract women; but maybe to make them more

friendly/talkative.

JVKSmell like an alpha male (subconsciously) = I noticed that you factored in your

age in one of your statements about your use, and at one time, it has been discussed in the forum...Does the age

factor (47) come into play? If it does, would the 9 inch Z come back into play, or is the smaller Z still your

advice?

Thanks! :drunk: