PDA

View Full Version : Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 08:44 PM
Hi guys,

I just ordered Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate from AttractWomen.Com

I am wondering if anyone has used this and what were the results? Is this a good brand?

I am completely new to this and have little knowledge on how this stuff works.

oscar
10-28-2001, 09:45 PM
Hey Joe,
Welcome!
If you bought the smaller, 1/2 oz. bottle you broke even, in a way. Bruce sells it on the Love-Scent site for the same price. But if you ordered the full ounce from attractwomen.com, I\'ve got some bad news for you. Bruce sells the one ounce for $34.95, that\'s fifteen bucks cheaper than AW.com. Either way you would have been better off getting the full ounce from Love-Scent.

The GOOD news is IPD runs the AW.com site, and I believe they are the manufacturers of APC. So at least you shouldn\'t have to worry about getting the bootleg product that some ripoff sites sell.

There\'s LOADS of info about APC on this board. Do a search at top of page. If you want to read some of the most negative comments on APC do a search by member number and put in #90.

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 10:35 PM
Send it back! I tried it TWICE (two bottles) and NOTHING. I\'d recommend either Passion Pheromone Attractant or Alter Ego - two products from Stone Laboratories that I am very happy to see represented here at love-scent!

Now that I look at the concentration listed on the back of the APC package, it\'s no wonder the stuff didn\'t work. It\'s like a thousand times less concentrated than most of the other products listed on this site!!! images/icons/mad.gif

Bruce
10-29-2001, 01:35 AM
Hi,

You can\'t argue with Carl that APC is pretty anemic with the pheros these days, but you can\'t underestimate the power of getting a fragrance that works well with serious pheromones, and APC really does that. I would never use the stuff on its own though. If you ever want to reprove the power of real pheros to yourself, just do that. Go out one day with straight APC, then go out the next day with a mix of APC and NPA or AFA or even unscented PI for that matter. NO comparison. Major difference in how you feel and how others relate to you.
Or even forget about going out; just put a dab of apc on one wrist and a mix of apc/npa (or afa) on the other. Then take a whiff of each and see how you feel.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 02:41 AM
I will chip in with the aussie products attraction and andro 4.2 this stuff works as well and the normal edge and alter ego to boot, also something to apply is the musk oil this stuff seems to be a nice scent to cover up pheros best added in small amounts to ANDRO AND PRIMAL INSTINCT

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 12:08 PM
I stumbled across these forums from Yahoo, I didn\'t know the parent site sold anything images/icons/frown.gif

Thanks for the welcome gents, I bought the smaller bottle so no worries. What are all these acronyms your talking about? Mixtures?

Help a newbie out!

Thanks guys,

joe