PDA

View Full Version : points in bank

top_dawwgs
09-14-2004, 10:26 AM
If I put my points

in the bank... How do can i take them out again so I can use my points? I shoulda posted this is a different forum

but wanted alot of responses. Can anyone help?

oscar
09-14-2004, 11:20 AM
top_dawwgs,

I'm curious why you

would have posted this in "Pheromone Discussion" and "wanted a lot of responses" when one correct answer should

suffice.

On the nav bar click "Store"
On the drop-down click "Bank"
In the Bank box click "Withdraw Points"

Oscar ;)

top_dawwgs
09-14-2004, 12:28 PM
ur kinda a smartass arent ya

lol. I posted their because most the members go there. More members=more responses. But thanks for the help. AKA

Oscar the Grouch

oscar
09-14-2004, 06:13 PM
top_dawggs,

I didn't think I was being a smartass at all. I was just hinting to you that it's obvious that

anyone who KNOWINGLY posts in the wrong forum because he wants "a lot of responses" to a question that requires

being answered only ONCE is "points whoring".

Points Whoring is something that newbies do to try to rack up

points by posting many times a day when they really don't have anything to contribute, or turning one topic or idea

into multiple threads, or starting 12 threads in 14 days asking questions that have been answered within the last

two days instead of doing a little reading. This forum isn't here so that it can be restarted every time some green

newbie walks in the door. Read a little and search before asking the same old question.

If you had taken the

time to read the Private Message that I sent you instead of posting your reply above you wouldn't be seeing this on

the public boards. But I see that you haven't read it YET.

The Administrators and Moderators of this board are

dedicated to assuring the quality of the content of each of the different forums. One user's shameless quest for

points doesn't override the administration's need for maintaining that quality.

All of the previous

newbies who have arrived and begun points whoring were warned privately, as were you. The difference being that

they've all read the warning and complied. They're all still here and several have become valuable contributors to

the forum.

You have a mistaken impression of how this board operates and you need to adjust. I would suggest

starting by learning how to use the "Edit" function.

Oscar
Love-Scent Forums

top_dawwgs
09-19-2004, 10:02 AM
Oscar, you obviously are

thinking way to into this matter. I wasnt after points as you say.(i didnt even know how you got more points until

you pointed it out) I wasnt trying to get alot of points. I was trying to get good responses. Im not on a quest for

points. Dont judge so much. I was just looking for opinions. Anyway... just trying to clear up this lil problem.

Looks like the question is answered. Everything should be cool now.

belgareth
09-19-2004, 10:16 AM
Top dawwgs,

Regardless of

your reasons, Oscar has a good point. After checking to see if your question has already been addressed, please post

it only once and in the appropriate place. It helps us to manage the forums and others to to be able to find what

they are looking for.