PDA

View Full Version : Perception : An Eastern View

Pheromaniac
09-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Ok, I

am the person whom Navigator was talking about in his thread. We decided to experiment with Chikara and Perception

on a standlone basis and see what happens before we start mixing products. Well,timing was nothing short of

brilliant. I had already made a dinner date with a girl when Navigator gave me the good news that 'the goods have

arrived!'. FYI, I am 178cm tall, 33-yo chinese and above avg in looks. Personality-wise, you can say that I can be

the life of the party if I want to, especially with some alcohol in the system ;) If not, I can be quite

introverted when I don't feel like I am in the mood or when I with the wrong crowd. You can say that I'm pretty

good around women.

I took a shower first before applying the Perception mones. Sprayed once on the chest and

sprayed another on one wrist. I proceeded to rub it on the other wrist and then to either side of my neck. I waited

for it to dry before spraying the provided cover scent once on the front of my neck. Hmmm, so is there anything that

I could have done better here? Perhaps, scent first before pheros? Not rubbing it on? I would try this the next

time. That would be another report, though. Anyway, I had to wash my hands later after applying some hair gel. Some

water flowed down the wrist and perhaps washed some mones away. Anyway I was gonna practise the maxim, 'less is

better', since I am a newbie. So I didn't replace potentially lost mones on my wrist with another Perception

spray. The cover scent was nice. Not too strong, not musky. I would describe it as 'manly'. My normal fragrance

would be Davidoff Coolwater but I decided to 'play safe' and used the accompanying fragrance. I plan to use

Coolwater the next time.

So off I go to pick up my date. Reached her apartment on schedule, and we hit it

right off talking like we have known each other for ages. Or it could also be because we don' t know each other

that well, and that's why we talked so much. Anyway, I decided to head towards a Japanese restaurant with a nice

ambience where we got a table which allowed me to sit next to her, as opposed to one which 'forced' me to sit

opposite her. I know the owner of the restaurant well. So he came by my table, sat down and chatted with us

throughout the dinner. I had no problem with this. I know that 2's a company and 3's a crowd, but heck, it's our

1st date and I thought that having an extra person would make things more comfortable for her. Overall, dinner went

well and I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation which took place. The owner treated me to 2 small urns of sake too.

Mones at work? I seriously don't know. Maybe it was the bottle of wine we had before that. The restaurant was

pretty empty on a weekday. So expecting reactions from the waitresses or other diners were virtually

non-existent.

As she was feeling a tad dizzy from all that wine (she didnt have any sake and she's

admittedly a poor drinker) we decided to sober up with some coffee. So off we went to the nearest hotel and went to

the lounge for some coffee. I parked the car and in the lift, I held her hand. She was a little shy at first (gave

me 1 finger to hold), but I went on to grab her hand anyway. No resistance. So far, so good. Had another very decent

1-on-1 conversation. I didn't notice any significant display of body language to suggest that she would like to

become more 'friendly'. It's ok since I just want her to enjoy herself and open up, to which I am glad to report

that she did. Finished coffee and we decided to call it a night. Held her hand as I walked her back to the car.

Arrived home and I gave her a peck on the cheek :kiss: And the last image of her was the piece of booty swaying

left, right, left, right, up the stairs. What a sight! I thought that I'd died and gone to heaven! :angel: That

would remain etched in my mind for a long, long while... :thumbsup:

So guys, there you go. My first

experience with Perception or for that matter of fact, with pheromones. Did a load of research before deciding to

embark on this. I am not a skeptic but I am swayed by the many success hit stories posted on this forum. I am

neither a total believer too until I have tried it myself cos the asian psyche and physiological make-up could very

well be different.

To summarise it all up, the results from my first outing with Perception has proven to be

inconclusive. My gut feel is that it would have worked out just as well if I didn't have mones on. Again, it could

be the mones. Meanwhile I am still keeping an open mind, and would continue with my experiments. Any advice would

help.

Sorry for the long posting chaps, but I thought that every little detail would help...

MOBLEYC57
09-14-2004, 11:30 AM
Ok, I am the

person whom Navigator was talking about in his thread. We decided to experiment with Chikara and Perception on a

standlone basis and see what happens before we start mixing products. Well,timing was nothing short of brilliant. I

had already made a dinner date with a girl when Navigator gave me the good news that 'the goods have arrived!'.

FYI, I am 178cm tall, 33-yo chinese and above avg in looks. Personality-wise, you can say that I can be the life of

the party if I want to, especially with some alcohol in the system ;) If not, I can be quite introverted when I

don't feel like I am in the mood or when I with the wrong crowd. You can say that I'm pretty good around women.

I took a shower first before applying the Perception mones. Sprayed once on the chest and sprayed another on one

wrist. I proceeded to rub it on the other wrist and then to either side of my neck. I waited for it to dry before

spraying the provided cover scent once on the front of my neck. Hmmm, so is there anything that I could have done

better here? Perhaps, scent first before pheros? Not rubbing it on? I would try this the next time. That would be

another report, though. Anyway, I had to wash my hands later after applying some hair gel. Some water flowed down

the wrist and perhaps washed some mones away. Anyway I was gonna practise the maxim, 'less is better', since I am

a newbie. So I didn't replace potentially lost mones on my wrist with another Perception spray. The cover scent was

nice. Not too strong, not musky. I would describe it as 'manly'. My normal fragrance would be Davidoff Coolwater

but I decided to 'play safe' and used the accompanying fragrance. I plan to use Coolwater the next time.

So

off I go to pick up my date. Reached her apartment on schedule, and we hit it right off talking like we have known

each other for ages. Or it could also be because we don' t know each other that well, and that's why we talked so

much. Anyway, I decided to head towards a Japanese restaurant with a nice ambience where we got a table which

allowed me to sit next to her, as opposed to one which 'forced' me to sit opposite her. I know the owner of the

restaurant well. So he came by my table, sat down and chatted with us throughout the dinner. I had no problem with

this. I know that 2's a company and 3's a crowd, but heck, it's our 1st date and I thought that having an extra

person would make things more comfortable for her. Overall, dinner went well and I thoroughly enjoyed the

conversation which took place. The owner treated me to 2 small urns of sake too. Mones at work? I seriously don't

know. Maybe it was the bottle of wine we had before that. The restaurant was pretty empty on a weekday. So expecting

reactions from the waitresses or other diners were virtually non-existent.

As she was feeling a tad dizzy from

all that wine (she didnt have any sake and she's admittedly a poor drinker) we decided to sober up with some

coffee. So off we went to the nearest hotel and went to the lounge for some coffee. I parked the car and in the

lift, I held her hand. She was a little shy at first (gave me 1 finger to hold), but I went on to grab her hand

anyway. No resistance. So far, so good. Had another very decent 1-on-1 conversation. I didn't notice any

significant display of body language to suggest that she would like to become more 'friendly'. It's ok since I

just want her to enjoy herself and open up, to which I am glad to report that she did. Finished coffee and we

decided to call it a night. Held her hand as I walked her back to the car. Arrived home and I gave her a peck on the

cheek :kiss: And the last image of her was the piece of booty swaying left, right, left, right, up the stairs. What

a sight! I thought that I'd died and gone to heaven! :angel: That would remain etched in my mind for a long, long

while... :thumbsup:

So guys, there you go. My first experience with Perception or for that matter of fact, with

pheromones. Did a load of research before deciding to embark on this. I am not a skeptic but I am swayed by the many

success hit stories posted on this forum. I am neither a total believer too until I have tried it myself cos the

asian psyche and physiological make-up could very well be different.

To summarise it all up, the results from my

first outing with Perception has proven to be inconclusive. My gut feel is that it would have worked out just as

well if I didn't have mones on. Again, it could be the mones. Meanwhile I am still keeping an open mind, and would

continue with my experiments. Any advice would help.

Sorry for the long posting chaps, but I thought that every

little detail would help...
Can't understand why people that post good post keep apologizing for possibly

being too long. :think: Speaking for this one....your long post is appreciated 'cause you had something to say. Tis

called "S H A R I N G." Thanks, Mister P!:thumbsup:

blkgost
09-14-2004, 11:54 AM
in fact nothing has happened so far. No biggie though I've only used it for 4 days and really

haven't been out out (mall,and such), mainly around family and a good female friend. I figure seeing they've

known me for a while the mones wouldn't affect them as much. Anyway I'm glad you had such a good experience,

normally I would say that sitting across from a woman is better for the fact she has to come to you to get your

attention due to distance, but seeing she was so shy fate was with you to get the better seat

Pheromaniac
09-14-2004, 05:45 PM
Can't

understand why people that post good post keep apologizing for possibly being too long. :think: Speaking for this

one....your long post is appreciated 'cause you had something to say. Tis called "S H A R I N G." Thanks, Mister

P!:thumbsup:Mobley, you are right. There is really no need for an apology. I am more than happy to share my

experiences with fellow users. After so much info provided here, I guess I just wanted to reciprocate :)

Anyway I'm glad you had such a good experience, normally I would say that sitting across

from a woman is better for the fact she has to come to you to get your attention due to distance, but seeing she was

so shy fate was with you to get the better seatHmm, I'd thought proximity would be better so that she can

smell the mones. Hence I made a conscious decision on the seating cos I wasn't sure that she was gonna seek for

attention regardless of whether she was shy or not. I wasn't gonna tempt fate ;)

sikdogg
09-15-2004, 10:34 AM
Hmm, I'd

thought proximity would be better so that she can smell the mones. Hence I made a conscious decision on the seating

cos I wasn't sure that she was gonna seek for attention regardless of whether she was shy or not. I wasn't gonna

tempt fate ;)Proximity is good but sitting next to someone versus across a table shouldn't make much

difference. I would always choose to sit across a girl just so we can establish good eye contact and for ease of

conversation (especially if it's just the two of us). I find it somewhat uncomfortable to sit next to a girl on a

date cuz it's tiresome to always turn my head to the side to face her everytime we talk. Just my two cents....

Good post by the way...

Pheromaniac
09-16-2004, 03:47 AM
sikdogg, I didn't know that

there would also be tips on seating positions in this forum too :rofl: Thanks. Your points on this is noted. I guess

there are pros and cons when it comes to sitting next to and opposite each other.

Hmmm, the Kamasutra now,

anyone? :LOL:

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-16-2004, 08:59 AM
How is your

experiment going?

Can you offer any feedback about our claims of extended release and easy to wash

off?

Bobby

Pheromaniac
09-16-2004, 09:34 AM
Hi Bobby, the experiments

are still on-going. I would definitely post my feedback here once I get to some kinda conclusion. Hmmm, not sure how

I would be able to tell whether it is easily washed off though, cos i use a scented shower gel. My guess is that the

scent would probably cover any faint phero odour, if any.

jollysnowdevil
09-16-2004, 10:01 AM
"I know that 2's a

company and 3's a crowd"- hmmmm i always thought 3's company 4's a party but i guess that only counts in

the full company of women

Pheromaniac
09-18-2004, 09:08 AM
Used 3-4 sprays of

Perception on the sides of the neck and another one on the chest for good measure. Coverscent used was Davidoff's

Coolwater sprayed on the stomach and on the wrists. Party time!

1st stop was a pub and I noticed that the

girls were really friendly this time. They were friendly before this, but I found them friendlier. FYI, the pub

which I went to employs girls who act as waitresses as well as accompanying customers, chit-chatting with them. But

then again, could it be the alcohol which was making them so merry? I don't know :think: Anyway, had a few chicks

coming up to me wanting to take my order. In fact I had 2 girls coming to me simultaneously to take my food order

:thumbsup: Then there was this other girl who gave me a DIHL a couple of times before she came by to say 'hi'. A

nice conversation ensued and she was becoming quite flirtatious as time went by. I was quite reluctant to leave but

then the agenda for the night was to be at a nearby club. So off I went to our target destination together with

Navigator.

20 minutes later, we were at the club's entrance. My, my, it was starting to overflow with babes!

:thumbsup: Excellent! Ordered some liquor, had a decent band playing, and soon the place was packed. At the end of

the night, we managed to know some new female friends. But then again, this happens most of the time when we have a

boys night out without any mones. So were these hits? Did Perception assist? Again I would say that it is

inconclusive! Damn... :frustrate

What we are after are hits in everyday encounters rather than those I have

described above. For example hits in supermarkets, or queueing up at the post office or something like that. These

target subjects would be total strangers in a rather 'innocuous' environment as opposed to the club scene. In

clubs, both girls and guys have similar objectives of getting to know people or for pickups. I reckon that such hits

would speak volumes to Perception's effectiveness.

As for ease of washing it off, I think it's definitely

easy to do so. No mone smell after a quick shower with scented shower gel. But as I said this could be due to the

scent from the gel.

Hence the quest to have a notable hit continues....

blkgost
09-18-2004, 09:29 PM
as they say if at first you

don't suceed..............blah blah blah

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Hmmmmm Maybe I should try 4

or more sprays and see what happens if anything

Pheromaniac
09-19-2004, 03:07 AM
Yep, I shall continue

trying. In fact I am gonna whack on about 3-5 sprays the next time round, and hopefully see some effects on the

women around me. Stay tuned. I would continue providing feedback.