PDA

View Full Version : Chikara's Journey to the East

Navigator
09-14-2004, 08:15 AM
I

promised Oscar, Bruce and Bobby to post my experience with my new order. Got my Chikara and Perception yesterday.

Chikara came leaked. and the packaging was damped with Chikara. Naturally the packaging went to its rightful place,

the trash basket. Smell was enveloping my office. But chemically, it definitely had an effect on me. I felt hungry

even though i just had my lunch (package came in the afternoon). So, my office was definitely ODed. :blink:

Anyway I chatted with Oscar and got an idea from him. A darn good idea. Bag the packaging damped with chikara and

seal the bag so that i can use them once in a while as a pheromone air freshener. :D

Being phero newbies, this

order was shared between me and my friend (also a registered forummer) to see if pheros work in an Asian environment

before we decide to invest further into this new hobby. :) (BTW, we're asians, thus the title of the post)

So

as a start, i will experiment with Chikara, my friend will take charge of Perception.

Day 1 of Chikara - I was

lazing around at home after dinner when a call came suddenly from this girl whom i have met only twice before. She

asked me if i wanted to go this this club to chill out a little. I thot why not, a chikara test subject. Anyway, we

hardly had any conversation the first 2 times we met coz we had too many frens around.

So, off i went to this

club after a good shower and 2 sprays of Chikara, one on each side of my neck. My stomach started to churn like it

has in the afternoon but only for a while. Met her at the club and she was sitting on her own looking bored. Her

bunch of frens were dancing away. So i approached her and said hi and i asked why she looked bored. She said she was

a little tired and wasn't feeling well, blocked nose. (Darn... there goes my test subject, I thot). We continued

chatting on and off in the noisy environment. I pretended a little deaf from the noise and made sure that my neck

(where Chikara was sprayed onto) was right in front of her nose whenever she wanted to talk to me. And over time,

she became chatty. We talked and talked for quite sometime. A fren of hers, whom i observed was moving from one man

to another, came by, said hi and stopped her musical chair game (the men were quite annoyed by me, i guess).

Anyway, back to this girl that i was chatting with. I excused myself to the toilet at one point in time. When i

came back, she was dancing with this fren of hers and i just stayed by my glass of beer moving to the beat of the

music. She came to me without any invitation and asked me to dance with her. She became physically touchy too.

So when it was time to call it a night, i sent her to her car and we said our goodbyes and what nots. Just before

she entered her car, she came over to hug me and said good night and kissed me on my neck exactly on the spot where

I had my Chikara on.:kiss: Coincidence? I seriously don't know...

I have my fair share of luck with women. So

this encounter prompted a question. Is this just me, or the alcohol or is this a Chikara hit? I guess more

experiments will tell.

Day 2 of Chikara - Woke up in the morning. Had my shower and 2 sprays of Chikara. Same

location. Wanted to see if what happened the night before can be replicated. Went to the office. Nothing out of the

ordinary. Went to this young lady engineer working for me for some work stuffs and she commented that i looked good

today even though i thot i looked like any other day.

Come dinner time and a girl fren of mine whom i have

known for quite some time called me out for dinner. I said ok. Went home after office. Didn't have time to shower.

Just enough time to have a change of clothes and a spray of Chikara on the neck. Went for dinner. Nothing unusual.

She chatted away like normal. Nothing from the waitresses as well.

After dinner, on my way home, got another

call again, from another girl fren of mine, asking me to join her for a drink. I said ok, test subject number 3. Met

her and had normal chats. again nothing out of the ordinary.

Day 2 ended with me typing this feedback, without

any noticeable events. Sigh... :(

Tomorrow, I will do a 3 spray experiment and see if I OD myself.

By the

way, if I spray Chikara onto my neck in the morning after shower, how long does the pheros last? Assume no sweating

as i work in air conditioned office environment. Do I have to carry my bottle of Chikara everywhere i go and give

myself a booster spray every now and then at specific intervals?

And if Bobby is asking how my fren is doing

with his Perception after 2 days, I will leave it to him to post his experiment results. He wants to experiment for

another few more days. This post is getting too long already.

Adios amigos. It's almost bed time here.

CptKipling
09-14-2004, 05:28 PM
You and your friend made some

very good posts :thumbsup:

RE C7's lasting time: After 8 hours, you could either apply a top up spray or wash

your neck and apply two more sprays.

bjf
09-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Chikara gel packets are coming. So

if you want to reapply without carrying the bottle to work, Love Scent has something on the way to address your

needs.

Captain's right about the 8 hours. It can of course be shorter, but Chikara tends to work for a

long time. If you put it on in the morning, it would be a good idea to refresh after work.

Navigator
09-15-2004, 06:50 AM
Day 3 of Chikara - Applied 3

sprays!!! One on each side of the neck and another one on my left wrist. My right wrist - small squirt of Polo

Sports by RL. Nothing out of the ordinary. No hits. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.... :think:

watcher27944
09-15-2004, 07:13 AM
I have had a small problem

with the spray bottle with chikara, it seems that when I depress the spray head the hole that it comes out of spins,

not something that I cant work with, but if I dont watch it I could be trying to spray my neck and end up shooting

over my sholder.

Just a bit of info.

Navigator
09-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Day 4 of Chikara - Applied 4

sprays, 2 on each side of the neck, hoping to OD myself so that I can at least see an effect of Chikara. Again,

nothing out of the ordinary. No one avoided me i.e. no OD. Everyone acted normally as chatty as always. No

additional smiles. Nothing... Sigh...

I thot, it may be because of whatever chemical reaction that my skin is

having with Chikara. So after work, went to shower and applied 2 sprays on my clothings, near my neck. Therefore, I

assumed that, irregardless of my skin's biological composition, Chikara should work on its own. Went to the

supermarket for my groceries. walked around a bit. Even walked passed women of various age group, almost brushed

them on purpose. Nothing!!! No eye contacts. No stares. No whiffing. Nothing!!

Just to prove a point, I am

seriously contemplating of OD-ing myself one of these days, with 8-10 sprays, just to prove that Chikara does have

an effect on humans, be it negative or positive effect.

InternationalPlayboy
09-16-2004, 07:10 AM
Day

4 of Chikara - Applied 4 sprays, 2 on each side of the neck, hoping to OD myself so that I can at least see an

effect of Chikara. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. No one avoided me i.e. no OD. Everyone acted normally as

chatty as always. No additional smiles. Nothing... Sigh...

I thot, it may be because of whatever chemical

reaction that my skin is having with Chikara. So after work, went to shower and applied 2 sprays on my clothings,

near my neck. Therefore, I assumed that, irregardless of my skin's biological composition, Chikara should work on

its own. Went to the supermarket for my groceries. walked around a bit. Even walked passed women of various age

group, almost brushed them on purpose. Nothing!!! No eye contacts. No stares. No whiffing. Nothing!!

Just to

prove a point, I am seriously contemplating of OD-ing myself one of these days, with 8-10 sprays, just to prove that

Chikara does have an effect on humans, be it negative or positive effect.

Personally, I don't think

you are going to get an avoidance issue with Chikara, except maybe from an overdose of the cologne itself. At least

for me, Chikara brings out the chattyness in myself and others around me, so if people are normally chatty with you,

there probably wont be much noticable difference. Instead of repulsion or hostility with a Chikara overdose, I think

you will only find people being indifferent to you.

I've worn up to seven sprays of the beta offering of

Chikara with no ill effects. I was outside most of the time though and also wearing sunblock underneath the Chikara.

With the new stuff though, I feel that one complete spray is enough in most situations. I don't think I've gone

beyond two sprays with it because it seems so much stronger and the sprays are bigger too.

DrSmellThis
09-16-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm not recommending this,

but yesterday I did 6-7 sprays of the older version with no adverse effects. People were very friendly, I got a

couple spontaneous hugs from the ladies, and somebody complimented me on my smell, with very little time out in

public. I just wanted to see. BTW, I had three dabs of Edge on too, some Pheros, a dab of -rone, and three

dabs of PF. I had washed off the previous day's applications,

Navigator
09-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Many days since i last posted

but nothing much happened except for one day when I sprayed about 7 or 8 dosed of Chikara. One of the sprays was on

my wrist. So I picked up this lady friend of mine (early 30s) for lunch.

She started sniffing and I immediately

asked her if my new cologne is irritating her. At first I thot i ODed. And she goes "Oh! it's your cologne. I thot

it was the air freshener."

So I placed my wrist right in front of her nose and asked her if that was the smell

and she said yes. So we ate lunch.

On our way back to the office, she suddenly grabbed my hand that was resting

on my armrest and started sniffing. She said, "This smell is so addictive"....

:D