PDA

View Full Version : Empty Atomizers etc ???

Bruce
10-28-2001, 07:17 PM
Hi All,

We are getting very close to having handy pocket-sized empty atomizers for sale at love-scent.com. We will probably give them away with purchases for a while as well.

Question: Do you folks want/need other types of containers as well? I just got an e-mail from a guy who wants us to carry empty ball-top (roll-on) glass bottles like oil fragrances often come in. The women\'s PCC product comes in a small-size one of those.

Let me know what you would like to see in terms of empty containers to put mixtures/combos in.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 08:28 PM
Yep this will make mixing easier and we won\'t have to run around and find bottles. Not to mention we can mix various mixes in different bottles. I\'m looking for an empty bottle to put the fragrance I made in so I can mix it with the NPA but I can\'t find one and most people don\'t sell them. (They sale designer bottles at The Alley but those are like five bucks and up). But then again you already know how I feel about it. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 08:39 PM
Sampler vials would be great. I\'m using a few right now for mixing up single doses, and they\'re \"borrowed\" from the woman I\'m try to sway with pheros. Being able to get a dozen vials would be cool -- plus I\'d be more inclined to hand out free samples to other potential customers. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 08:47 PM
Scientist, are you talking about the micro atomizers they give you in department stores? Those are great, thats what I use.

CJ01
10-29-2001, 12:10 AM
scientist, someone posted a link to a place that sells atomizers as well as these vials but I´ve been unable to find it again. I´ve been meaning to buy some too and they´re not too expensive either. I think 50 vials is a minimum order.
A lot cheaper than a new atomizer for each experimental combo! And they´d be great on a night out tey´re so small you can put them in your pocket.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 12:14 AM
Hi all,
I\'m new but been reading the board frequently. I think seperate bottles are a great idea. The roll on would be far superior than the dropper for oil mixes. I would also like to have something to experiment mixes in as well.
--PC images/icons/wink.gif

rjm
10-30-2001, 02:50 AM
I\'ve gotten the 1/3-oz. atomizers from: http://www.aromaticoils.com/ (\"http://www.aromaticoils.com/\")
(Hi CJ!)

They also have the roller bottles.

The downside here is that you have to make a purchase of $50 or more.

I *LOVE* the idea that Bruce would be selling both kinds of applicators, since you could order X-number with your purchase...

CJ01
10-30-2001, 03:07 AM
Cool link Randy, though it wasn´t the one I was referring to. The other site had no mention of a minimun order as far as I remember. GOT TO FIND IT!
CJ

CJ01
10-30-2001, 03:08 AM
PS if Bruce gets them wholesale it shouldn´t be a problem though, should it? images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 08:27 AM
CJ --

Yes, those vials you posted the link to were what I was talking about. The micro atomizers are cool, too, but I usually just mix in an old vial and dab on from there.

CJ01
10-30-2001, 10:17 AM
Yes they do seem like a good mixing container for new combos. I was thinking about those you get perfume samples in, they range from about 1-3 ml.

I wish it were possible for all of those vials to be litle atomizers!

CJ01
10-31-2001, 05:39 AM
Over here in good old europe deodorant makers have started making smaller and thin, `pocket-sized´atomizers. They hold 20 ml (Attraction holds 30 ml) and they have a pretty fine mist too.

If anyone happens to come across those whilst shopping, keep an eye out for those if htey´re not in the US or other countries yet, they ought to be on the market sooner or later.

PS hang on to all vials, bottles , especially the PF ones, they´re great.

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 06:03 AM
CJ---

I got my bottles at www.sunburstbottles.com (\"http://www.sunburstbottles.com\")
and they require no minimum. I don\'t know if this is the site u\'ve been looking for.

OR... just wait til Bruce gets the bottles for us.

CJ01
11-01-2001, 09:06 AM
thanks redcapp but there seems to be something wrong with the link.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 09:36 AM
Oh sorry...

I think it\'s www.sunburstbottle.com (\"http://www.sunburstbottle.com\")

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

CJ01
11-03-2001, 05:56 AM
Thanks Randy, lookes like a good site and pretty reasonable prices compared to other places I´ve come across. images/icons/smile.gif

PS do you know if they ship to europe? I couldn´t find any info anywhere.

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

CJ01
11-04-2001, 10:02 AM
Soory I meant redcapp of course images/icons/blush.gif have you tried to combine the atomizer tops with any of the vials? How do you work out wich size goes with what? images/icons/crazy.gif
CJ