PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

CollegeStudent
09-13-2004, 03:56 PM
We need a chat room.

Or maybe there is one and Im too stupid to find it, or maybe its already been discussed and the idea thrown out.

:)

Pancho1188
09-13-2004, 04:06 PM
Yes, we tried that once...

*Begin Dream Sequence*

Holmes: ...and then I was walking into a store---
Pancho: --what, to see what

they had in store? ;)
BJF: What happened next?
Holmes: Well, she thought I was cute said how nice my outfit was.

I was wearing a turtleneck---
Pancho: ---Turtleneck? Did you ask her to come crawl in your shell?
BJF: What

-mones did you have on?
Holmes: 3 drops of AE/m, 1 spray of Chikara.
Pancho: When using -mones, you have to

remember this important psychological fact about the human

species...*blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**bla h**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah* *blah**blah**bla

h**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah* *blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**b lah**blah**blah*

*blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**b lah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**bla h**blah**blah**b

lah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**bla h**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah* *blah**blah**bla

h**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah* *blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**b lah**blah**blah*

*blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**b lah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**bla h**blah**blah**b

lah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**bla h**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah* *blah**blah**bla

h**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah**blah* *blah**blah**blah**blah*
In conclusion, never wear white after

Labor Day.
BJF: Pancho! You're taking up the whole screen, dude!

*End Dream Sequence*

Yeah.....................................

Seriously, though...not a bad idea, but the forum does a pretty

satisfactory job for discussion. I think a chat room would lend itself to the crowding of -mone and off topic

discussion that plagues the forum today. If it was very important information regarding -mones, it should be

posted. If it's not, it's not worth Bruce's money to pay for it. The current off topic discussion forums get

people to know each other, stick around the forum to answer newbie questions or discuss complicated matters, and to

keep the nonsense away from the -mone stuff.

Good idea, but not very beneficial where Bruce's interest is

concerned. If -mones were discussed on the forum...well, we'd have the same questions asked 5,000 times and not

have any references to where it was answered before...wait, that happens, anyway... ;) ;)

PR

nbnbtc
09-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Yeah the forum already is pretty

much like a chat room. All we are really lacking are the formalities like "Hi, how are you today. fine thanks, and

yourself? used any good mones lately? got any hits? hey gotta run, later!" etc, etc.

Bruce
09-13-2004, 06:38 PM
We have been thinking about trying

that out. We could just see how it goes for a while.

B

bjf
09-13-2004, 07:33 PM
funny post, pancho :)

SweetBrenda
09-14-2004, 05:00 AM
Not a bad idea, I

think is going to be interesting to see some of you in the chatroom. I have never talk to Upsidedown and so many

more (is early I can't think of anyone else) hahaha but yeah this sounds like a neat idea.:thumbsup:

ps
Pancho you must be bore at work sweety! (whoa! that was some post I

tell ya*)
How are u btw since you don't reply your pm's. Ha!
:kiss:

top_dawwgs
09-16-2004, 04:40 PM
I think we should have

another option. I know its been mentioned previously. Why not have an auction with our points on returned products?

I think alot of members would go with that? What you think Bruce?

TheViking
09-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Top_dawwgs: Bruce has already

posted about that somewhere.. a bit off topic though for this thread, but take a look here and give your comments in

stead: http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11161 and

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11532

You're welcome ;)

CollegeStudent
11-28-2004, 12:57 PM
Old post, but new idea for

a chat room if one existed. Since Bruce is doing specials "at the drop of a hat" like this weekend's $100 thing,

he could do specials for all that are in the chat room at the time. Like just show up in the chat room and run a 1

hour special for anyone who responds, like 20% for that hour and the only ones who get it are people that are in the

chat room (and are actually there, and not idle). Also the chat room would reduce the number of newbie posts of

asking the same questions several times a week, they can just ask it in the chat room, get immediate answer, and

move on.