PDA

View Full Version : More Hits With SOE

DFL
09-12-2004, 11:47 PM
My second week of using

SOE unscented has has proven this product well. I can honestly say that I am happy with the performance of this

pheromone mix and will continue to use it. Some examples of hits this week are as follows:

-Overall, people seem

more friendly and want to converse for lengthy periods of time. In other words, people seem to talk my ear off. I

also find that more people approach me in everyday situations. This is great for creating business relations.

-While grocery shopping, I noticed several situations that I believe were influenced by the SOE that I had

applied. Thar particular day I had applied a light dose of 1 inch on either side of my neck in the morning before

work. Later that evening, I applied another inch on either side of my neck before stopping at the grocery store. The

first thing I noticed was the amount of eye contact that I was recieving. It seemed as though everyone I passed was

staring at me. Not in a bad way, but as though something about me was interesting or intriguing. Another thing I

will add about this experience and my experiences in general with SOE is that the looks are from both male and

female. I did not notice this with AE, but recieved more "respect" reactions. At one point two females in their late

teens were walking approximately 8-10 feet in front of me and kept turning around and smiling at me. Another female

in her early 20's passed by me and I caught her staring at me out of the corner of my eye. So I stopped and looked

at something on a shelf and she turned around and walked right up next to me and did the same. I really wasn't

interested in her so I didn't take the conversation too far. The last event that I will speak of in this episode is

the DIHL that I recieved from a young woman approximately in her mid 20's. I had already passed her a couple of

times in the store so I assume she was exposed to my scent. I turned down an aisle as she was approaching from the

other end. She was approximately 10 feet away when I noticed her staring at me in a trance-like state. I acted as

though I didn't notice but she didn't stop as we got closer. This felt a little freaky so as we passed I looked

her straight in the eyes and smiled thinking she would turn away but she didn't blink. She must have stared at me

for at least 30 seconds.

-I was at a club last night hanging out with a couple friends I haven't seen in a

while. This was not in my city so I saw no familiar faces, and my friends and I got separated since the club was so

packed. I decided to have a drink and relax and do some people watching until we met back up again. I then noticed a

group of 5 females standing next to me conversing. All were fabulous looking and all seemed to be in their early

20's (at least 21). The next thing I know, the most attractive one of the group (in my opinion) approached me and

introduced herself. We proceeded to chat until my friends appeared and wanted to leave. Nothing came out of this

except a good conversation but it was an interesting situation nonetheless. This evening I had applied 2 inches of

SOE on each side of my neck and 2 inches an each wrist (8 total).

As I stated earlier, I am satisfied with the

reactions I have recieved with SOE. There were no extreme sexual hits to report here but then again that's not why

I purchased SOE. The purpose was to enhance social situations and make myself more approachable since sometimes "my

look is mean". I have heard too often people tell me I look "pissed off" all the time. People also tell me they had

the wrong impression of me until they actually talked to me. SOE helps to break the ice and initiate positive social

situations.

DFL

ismellgood
09-13-2004, 02:51 AM
DFL,

It would be

interesting for us to learn (and possibly quite rewarding for you) what happens if you were to speak with some of

these women, and see if the pheromones result in your having sex with them.

CollegeStudent
09-13-2004, 03:24 PM
DFL,

It would be interesting for us to learn (and possibly quite rewarding for you) what

happens if you were to speak with some of these women, and see if the pheromones result in your having sex with

them.
You got my vote on that one :) SOE is some good cocoa. Its the "hair twirl" juice of the century

(I swear, thats all I see all day long with this stuff on)

joseperez234
09-13-2004, 03:42 PM
i started using SOE today

and college i didnt noticed anything , no looks , no girls more friendly nothing , at the gym i noticed 2 new girls

staring at me but i didnt make a move
i applied about 6 inch , 3 to each arm

should i apply more or less ??

are u using SOE alone ?

CollegeStudent
09-13-2004, 06:20 PM
i

started using SOE today and college i didnt noticed anything , no looks , no girls more friendly nothing , at the

gym i noticed 2 new girls staring at me but i didnt make a move
i applied about 6 inch , 3 to each arm

should i apply more or less ?? are u using SOE alone ?
I apply 6 to 8" on each forearm, and 1" behind

each ear. Then refresh after about 5 or 6 hours with 4" on each forearm (mostly to refresh the scent, not the

mones). Sit next to a girl, within say 6 feet, for more than 60 seconds and watch the hair twirling begin. I

swear, its like "Lights Camera Twirl".

DFL
09-13-2004, 06:30 PM
DFL,

It would

be interesting for us to learn (and possibly quite rewarding for you) what happens if you were to speak with some of

these women, and see if the pheromones result in your having sex with them.
Yes indeed. I believe some

situations may have escalated into something more had I made the proper advances. Some instances would not allow for

further conversations, or in certain instances the particular female was not to my liking. Time will tell though,

for I will continue to experiment.:thumbsup:

DFL