PDA

View Full Version : Nother way of getting attention

CollegeStudent
09-12-2004, 08:35 PM
I noticed something the other day. I have a friend who is almost completely blind. He can see good enough to move

around outside in the sun, and he knows his apartment, but inside wheres it a bit darker and such he is as good as

blind.

Anyways, I took him out to lunch the other day. When we stepped into Ryan's he needed to hold the

back of my shirt so he can follow me. I noticed that almost all of the ladies I passed smiled big at me :) I was

wearing 2 dabs of NPA and 12" SOE that day. Could of just been the mones by themselves, but I think leading him

around helped.

I suppose it was an absolute visual of the "helpful" aura that people need to portray while

wearing something with lots of none like NPA. My suggestion: make friends with someone with a handicap, help them

out in public, and see what happens (ok, that kinda sounds like you are "using" the handicapped person, but you get

the idea).

einstein
09-12-2004, 08:50 PM
That sounds right. I have to

admit I think nice things about anybody I see helping someone else. It's what makes nurses and teachers hot. Or

girls with a little puppy dog :wub:

bjf
09-13-2004, 04:35 AM
My

suggestion: make friends with someone with a handicap, help them out in public, and see what happens (ok, that

kinda sounds like you are "using" the handicapped person, but you get the idea).

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

InternationalPlayboy
09-13-2004, 07:03 AM
I suppose it was an absolute visual of the "helpful" aura that people need to portray while

wearing something with lots of none like NPA. My suggestion: make friends with someone with a handicap, help them

out in public, and see what happens (ok, that kinda sounds like you are "using" the handicapped person, but you get

the idea).

The sitcom, King of Queens, did a show on that theme last season. A couple of guys

started fighting over who would take Arthur (Jerry Stiller) to lunch as they found that helping an elderly man

attracted the chicks. Of course, they battled in public and turned off their targets once their motives came to

light. :)

SwingerMD
09-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Interesting. Two of my most

wild hits (one before I've used pheros and after) have come after people observed me helping/being helpful to

others. The first (pre-pheros) was a min or two after I had been helping a grad student setting up some experiments

during my undergrad research days back in the summer of 98. I was in a real good mood from earlier that day. The

redhead in my anthropology class that I had smiling at/flirting with from afar for the past three quarters surprised

the hell out of me by approaching me right before class and started hitting on me.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/lovestruck.gif

Then several hours later, I get

ambushed by this pencil thin chinese chick (not sure why I always attract these

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/think.gif ) that is

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/wub.gif over the fact that I was being very helpful

(due to the good mood I was in) to the grad student that was assigned to.

The other time (using pheros) was

when I was getting chased around Lahaina town on Maui by this chinese/caucasian pre-engineering student at Berkly

that saw me helping me this old lady that I had bumped into while I had my headphones on. Things went well . . .

until I found out that she was 16 (gulp) . . . .

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/run.gif

Anyhow ya gotta do your daily good turn

(btw I'm an Eagle Scout), you never know who might be watching.

-SwingerMD

Bruce
09-13-2004, 12:21 PM
I was walking on the beach with my 4

year old kid (now 9) and was hit on by a woman who said "That's a chick magnet you have there". But the

absolute, never fails "chick magnet" if you are a single dad, is take your kids *grocery shopping*!!! Now, this is

assuming you and your kids look like you are having a good time together and have a nice warm fuzzy kind of family,

but you will draw in single moms like freaking moths to a flame. There is no force in the universe stronger than a

young single mom hungering for a good family. Dads doing the shopping with kids in tow says "I need a

wife".

B

DrSmellThis
09-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Nice post, Mr Bruce.